BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Roseane B.
Grand Junction, CO
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Allison D.
I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This did not impress me much. I thought the product was a little watery and didn't have a good coverage over my face
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA
I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
Kathleen E.
Summerville, SC
It doesn't look like u have too much on.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
Does this product give full coverage?? And my skin tends to get oily sometimes, will this make it worse?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Would you recommend this for a every day foundation?