BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan M.
Morehead, KY
I really love this make up. It matches to your skin tone really well. It good make up for the summer time. Really light, can barely feel it on your skin. :)
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Maria A.
I personally never tried it and upon seeing reviews I am not really interested in trying. Many people were either left irritated, dry skin or not help at all.
gennifer k.
Arnold, PA
It is very light weight and goes on very smoothly. The reason I did not like this product is because I have some flaws in my skin and it not cover them at all
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
It matches you skin, but the coverage isn't what I expected. It also requires a clean white applicator every time, which is annoying. Not really worth the cost.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?