BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Trish W.
I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL
I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you buy this again?
jessica l.
Bronx, ny
Does this really make your skin oily?
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Is this the only foundation this brand has?
Jessica K.
What is your shade?
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
Does this product give full coverage?? And my skin tends to get oily sometimes, will this make it worse?