BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this foundation a while back and it didn't blend in with my skin tone. I am very pale and chose the lightest shade, however, it was still too dark. It was very thin and did not cover my blemishes well enough. I would probably not buy this product again.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
I was orange and it streaked. On top of all this it made me break out horribly. Would never recommend it.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Sonia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves a gray sort of tint after its applied. The color was close enough to my skin but it just looked ashy.
Samantha M.
New Milford, CT
So I'm not porcelain, closer to a ivory skin tone and I bought this last June so I was a little sun kissed. It went on amazingly silky and at first the color was matched flawlessly but I'd say 5 minutes later it dried out to an orangey- yellow. I was show led because I love alamay but this was not for me.....
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when it first came out since I have a hard time finding a good shade match for my skin. I'm absolutely porcelain, no real yellow, beige, or red undertones. I thought this would be a good fit since it would match my shade. Not so much. It went from a whitish-off white shade to a too dark beige that looked like I had tried to wear foundation 3 shades too dark for me and it looked really odd. Maybe this works for some people, but I had no such luck.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Roseane B.
Grand Junction, CO
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Allison D.
I love this foundation! It's cheap and it covers up fairly well. It does blend in well.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you buy this again?
Jessica K.
What is your shade?
jessica l.
Bronx, ny
Does this really make your skin oily?
daisy D.
Okeechobee, FL
Is this the only foundation this brand has?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.