BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL
I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Michelle T.
Louisville, KY
This really isn't a foundation more of a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't cover anything. I only would consider using it in the winter when I'm looking a little pale.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS
I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
I buy A LOT of BB creams and foundations, a minor obsession with me. Almay is not bad but found the color separation is difficult. it seems to be a bit oily
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Marie T.
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?