BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product a couple of years ago and still live by it! I definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a light face product. I feel like the color that I chose fits my complexion perfectly.
Faith B.
I don't like this product at all. It comes out very blotchy and splotchy.. It also doesn't have good coverage what so ever.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I picked this up a while ago and wanted to try. I don't think it provides much coverage.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
When they promote this product they said it adjusts to your skin tone, I brought it and was so excited. But when I put it on it did not blend at as 'll it is much too dark even though I got the lightest one. They don't have enough color variations and it has a very orange undertone.
Alicia R.
Ocean Springs, MS
Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Tryneisha H.
Reserve, LA
I don't know if this works for women of a lighter skin tone, but Almay doesent make products for women of color.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have got this from influenster and its a good product to give a try i like it its bot bad i think everyone should give a try on it
Diana N.
El monte, CA
This product gives a light coverage and natural finish application. It is great for people who have dry skin because the formula is moisturizing. When applied on the skin it has these tiny micro beads that changes color to your skin tone. I think this product is good for on-the-go when you don't have enough time to put your make up on or when your in a rush to go somewhere.
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?