BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Diana G.
South Gate, CA
It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC
This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?
Marie T.
How would you rate the Almay Smart Shade Foundation?
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
Does this actually work as well as they describe it?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a full coverage foundation?

back