BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Diana G.
South Gate, CA
It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC
This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Dana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think it's the best product ever but it is simply alright. It works as a tinted moisturizer. I is also to shine in my skin it isn't the best but fulfills it's purpose
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC
It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA
Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?