BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Liz W.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is a great product for when you need to do a quick touch up: it is quick to put on and mesh and looks great. However, long durations tended to make it feel itchy and annoying.
yuliya z.
Parlin , NJ
I bought this product last week and I cant blend it well. I have a problem skin so it's not really work for me.Not happy about this product
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
Jessie R.
East Aurora , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Kathy L.
It didn't do anything it said it would. It didn't match at all. It broke me out and it was just a terrible product for me. I would never recommend it. Very disappointed
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?