Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mimi K.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA

What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
jaclyn d.
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC

I do not have perfect skin by any means. I like to use something that provides flawless coverage. This is not it. On the positive note, this product is great for people who just would like a hint of makeup. You could also use this combined with another foundation, but then it would just look like you have spackled your face.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Folcroft, PA

Maybe this is just me but this is horrible! This couldn't even be pulled off as a good bb cream or tinted moisturizer there was no coverage.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH

You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
J P.
J P.

I'm not impressed with this foundation from Almay. It is lightweight; however, the coverage is poor. Also, the shade selection is very limited. If you are looking for a drugstore foundation, there are plenty of other foundations that will probably suit your needs. Almay's just simply doesn't cut it.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC

The foundation feels cakey when put on and I was not very impressed with the 'shade matching' mine still appeared to be a little too dark while on and have me am awful makeup line! It does not last very long throughout the day either.
Laurice M.
Laurice M.
Suwanee, GA

So I bought this foundation a while ago and when I first put it on I was like let me wait a while so it can match my skin tone...5 min. go by and its still light as crap. Very disappointed.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Kingston, PA

I've tried this foundation multiple times over the years and it just never cuts it. It's not the worst but I doesn't do much.
avery w.
avery w.
Frisco, TX

I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Amee S.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR

Almay really did a good job with the shade matching. I mean, it's almost magical! My mom wanted to try mine and she's a bit more tan than I am and it looked just as good on here as it did on me. My only complaint about this stuff is that my skin feels pretty oily after I use it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.