Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Julie F.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I don't like how it makes my skin feel,it doesn't match my skin and it doesn't have the best coverage.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I feel like this foundation did not blend with my skin tone at all. I covered, but I look weird because it streaked. I even tried switching tones and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I don't really know how well it changes to match the shade of your skin, I know it starts out white and turns to roughly the same shade of beige every time. It works well to cover up and even out my skin. I'm a pretty big fan of it. Except when you've had the bottle too long and it randomly turns as dark a brown as it can manage! Not a fun surprise.
Marti B.
Marti B.
Provo, UT
This product broke me out, especially on my cheeks! It blended ok, but nothing to write home about.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product not only broke out my face more but added no coverage whatsoever. It felt gready on my skin.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Woodbury, Nj
This product made my face cakey, pale and didn't not blend well at all. The price was over want I would spend too. It does not work.
katie c.
katie c.
I prefer another brand when dealing with face makeup but if you are on a budget then this is a good second option
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.