7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Cumberland, MD
I like how it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. By lunch it had worn off. I would not recommend this product if you need coverage.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I don't like how it makes my skin feel,it doesn't match my skin and it doesn't have the best coverage.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I feel like this foundation did not blend with my skin tone at all. I covered, but I look weird because it streaked. I even tried switching tones and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I don't really know how well it changes to match the shade of your skin, I know it starts out white and turns to roughly the same shade of beige every time. It works well to cover up and even out my skin. I'm a pretty big fan of it. Except when you've had the bottle too long and it randomly turns as dark a brown as it can manage! Not a fun surprise.
Marti B.
Marti B.
Provo, UT
This product broke me out, especially on my cheeks! It blended ok, but nothing to write home about.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ
I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Woodbury, NJ
This product made my face cakey, pale and didn't not blend well at all. The price was over want I would spend too. It does not work.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.