BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA
This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Cammie
loganville, GA
I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This matched my skin tone very well at the beginning, but as I used the product more, it got darker and darker (maybe it was old? I'm not sure), but the "skin matching" doesn't work for very long.
Maddie C.
Encinitas, CA
When i bought this product i was so excited and then once i used it i broke out like crazy. Thinking i was just allergic to it i gave it to my sister and it made her skin all orange.DON'T BUY!!!!
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It was harder to match the exact color of the foundation to mine. Every one turned my face a slightly orange color. However, it does cover blemishes well!
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Johanna Z.
Changes colors so you never really know what color you're buying. Its just a really bad foundation.. and for the price you can find something a lot better.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Steffane B.
I have uneven skin tone so I thought this would work well for me but it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. The sad part is is that I've used tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.