Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR

This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY

I love this foundation. It isn't heavy and still gives me great coverage. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am still very happy with it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL

There isn't one liquid foundation that I have found that works amazing. Powder found.ation is better
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bay Minette, AL

If are not looking for a full coverage foundation, this would be perfect. It goes on smooth and light, feels more like a moisturizer than a foundation. I love the product, just wish it had a little more coverage.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Mountain View, CA

I started using the Almay smart shade when one of my other foundations started making me break out and I needed a change. This foundation is really cool, it starts out white and then blends in to your skin tone. It provides surprisingly good coverage, enough for what I need.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA

I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA

I personally love this product. I have a problem with oily skin and this foundation has never caused that problem to get worse like most makeups. There are some downsides if you're looking for a concealer type foundation. This works great for blending with your skin but look elsewhere if you're looking to cover up flaws. I use this mainly on my nose and around my eyes. It works great as a primer for my eyeshadow without feeling too heavy.
Mas S.
Mas S.

The smart shade isn't really smart it turned my skin orange like a bad fake tan. However I do like the normal almay products very much
Karol Z.
Karol Z.
bronx, ny

I like the way this foundation feels when you apply it. Its smooth and feels really light. It looks really nice at first but it doesn't last long at all! After only a few hours of wear my face feels oily and like I wasn't wearing anything! There are a lot better foundations than this in the same price range.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Tampa, FL

The coverage was good, but it made my skin feel greasy and wore off throughout the day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.