7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Ummm first it is not smart at all! Got help picking out my supposed shade or whatever, go home and try it out and noooooo!! It just sits there and no matter how I try to blend nothing works. On top of that it is super messy and I had no coverage. Gonna stick with MAC for now...
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, TX
I had first gotten this kind to try all sorts of foundations. All I can say is, it covers up, but it doesn't last all day which is mainly why we want foundation to cover up while we are out and about.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This makeup worked good with matching my shade, but the coverage was very minimal. It worked really well on areas where I wasn't blotchy. However, I have very blotchy skin in the heat/summer time and it didn't do much to even that out or cover it up. I also found this make up to be VERY watery.
Lizette S.
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
When it comes to foundation i can never find a shade that matches my skin. I end up buying a shade that is too light or too dark. It can be tough, but with Almay smart shade makeup, i can find the shade that is perfect for me. It blends evenly and doesn't dry my skin and I don't have that cakey look and i love that.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Joey B.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA
I bought this product two months ago and I wasn't happy with this product because the color didn't match with my skin and also the quality wasn't good!!
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.