Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Renea P.
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL

Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Isita P.
Isita P.

Its easy to apply and blends well for me
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ

I loved almay when i was a teen growing up but i reallyy don't like the liquid foundayion I'm more for the power foundations now a days .. these clogs your pores!!
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT

I have a lighter skin tone and it looks very orangey. It doesn't blend well, it's watery, and make you feel like your sweating all day. Would not recommend.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.

Sometimes when I'd use it, it wouldn't blend very well and I'd have dark spots. It covered my blemishes pretty well though
Nieves c.
Nieves c.
San Fernando

I like it, for an everyday light coverage make up. It is great for moisturizing but no much coverage provided
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR

I have used this in the past and from what I remember I liked it. It was clean feeling and provided good (although not full) coverage. I was able to find a color that matched my skin well. I love almay because they are hypo allergenic and never leave my skin feeling dirty or cakey.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY

I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.