7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Erika C.
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL
The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh
I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Chico, CA
I was a bit disapointed with this product at first simply becasuse it didn't quite do what it was suppose to. When applied it made my face look very orange (like I had gotten an awkward tan.) However I discovered that if you mix it with a bit of primer and another liquid foundation it looked nice and it stayed on well. Personally I don't think I will buy this product again because it was difficult to use.
Shellon T.
Shellon T.
Paducah, KY
Although this isn't the best on the market, it is, however, a decent buy for the price. It provides a medium coverage and does fairly well blending to your skin tone. If wanting an inexpensive color blending product, I would recommend this one.
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Beaverton, OR
This did not work for me. It did not blend and match my skin tone.
Lana B.
Lana B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This product made me look greasy, rubbed off on everything, did not match my skin tone, and I ended up looking like an oompa loompa for the rest of the day. Would not recommend!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Left my face feeling oily which made my face breakout!!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This one wasn't the best foundation. I tried it, and I think I'll just stick to my other ones.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Not too light of coverage or matching skin tones. Gets blotchy, thick. .smell isn't too great. Definitely a let down as I usually like Almay products.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.