BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bethany N.
Athens, AL
I was in the market for a light coverage foundation and tried this Almay Smart Shade. I did not like the feel or the coveration of the foundation at all.
Cynthia A.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this foundation; it blends in so well and the texture is so creamy, I'm a very oily person but I've learned if I set it with powder it doesn't seem to crease or make my face as oily
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
This is my summer foundation. I love it! It's lightweight, I don't feel like I have make-up on. The shade matches perfectly (how do they do that).
Sara S.
Ardmore , Ok
I love this!! I actually stole it from my sister when I went to college because I used it for prom and was hooked ever since
Lori c.
I was looking for something new after using mineral powder for years so I tried this product. It goes on smooth and looks somewhat natural but doesn't have the coverage. Doesn't last all day either.
Tabitha K.
Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
alysia h.
Auburn, ME
It never matched my skin tone like it said it would, it never felt right on my face and left me broken out.. almost all of their products make my skin break out or makes it very dry and uncomfortable
Samantha D.
Durham, NH
This makeup always ends up being white around my eyes, and yellowy-orange on the rest of my face. I'm pale, and I'd really like more consistency- especially when using this as a foundation/concealer.
Phallan M.
Awful! do not buy! it is impossible to match your shade.I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.