Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Connell H.
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV

This product claims to be something great, and with claims like that its hard not to want to try it out. First, the coverage of this product is very low, I have acne prone skin, and this did nothing in ways of coverage. Second the product itself is kind of greasy feeling, and streaky on the skin. Also, I'm very pale, and this product did not match my skin despite its claims, and left me orange. 3/10 would not purchase again.
Monia N.
Monia N.
Friendswood, TX

My sister used this product before me and said it worked well. I was surprised when I used it because it felt really light on my skin which was crazy because I HATE putting foundation or lotion or anything like that on my skin because it feels suffocating. Overall it worked nicely.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Memphis, TN

I haven't tried this but that is because i don't feel that i works. it seems to good to be true.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

I thought this was awful. I bought the lightest shade and it was STILL way too dark and yellowy. It doesn't match to the skin. It also broke me out and left my skin feeling sore. Absolutely awful, in my opinion.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ

I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO

I actually don't know if I like this or not. When I put it on, I couldn't tell if I had covered my whole face or if I missed any spots. Which I guess could be a good thing? I have no idea. I still have it sitting in my makeup box, I might dig it out and play with it more. But I've used it quite a few times and I'm really undecided on it. I didn't feel it on my skin, so that was a plus, and it didn't cling to any dry spots or make me feel like an oil slick.
Kristena K.
Kristena K.
Brawley, CA

The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX

Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.