Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Corning, CA

I liked this product but I wish it would last longer. When in the summer it seems to come off super fast.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.

If you want full coverage, this is not for you. This just basically blends into your skin like if it was a lotion that was tinted. I remember using this and thought it was awesome because i have a hard time finding my color, but I need a more full coverage.

If you don't have many imperfections, then this might be for you.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ

This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I borrowed this product from a friend once and it seemed to be great then! I do not use makeup frequently however.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA

This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC

This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA

I love that this matches skin tones! It is beautiful and goes on smoothly! great product!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.