BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Michelle T.
Louisville, KY
This really isn't a foundation more of a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't cover anything. I only would consider using it in the winter when I'm looking a little pale.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS
I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
I buy A LOT of BB creams and foundations, a minor obsession with me. Almay is not bad but found the color separation is difficult. it seems to be a bit oily
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Holly P.
Moosup, CT
I really like this product, it has good coverage.
But I found I had to buy a shade darker than I normally would.
And I use the pressed powder over it to finish.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.