BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY
I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Angie W.
Framingham, MA
Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN
I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Caitlin R.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Shaina H.
I have fair skin and I didn't find this product to match my skin tone as much as I would have liked and I felt I looked orange. I also found it to be a little runny in consistency.
Kim B.
If you have patchy or have blemishes that you want to cover, this isn't for you. I tried it and it made my skin oily feeling and it didn't cover up anything. Waste of time and money.
Alexis P.
I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.