Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA

Made my skin orange! It felt like I could never blend it enough. Made me break out horribly.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lockport, NY

Like many others I had hoped that this would be the foundation everyone dreams of, something to actually match my skin color. I am somewhat fair yet with an olive undertone and this was terribly orange. There was nothing to be done. I had the lightest shade and it was super dark too.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Uniontown, KS

While it does give a light coverage it has an oily shine within an hour of putting it on.
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA

I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Fort Smith, AR

Feels good on the skin however there aren't many colors to choose from. There want a color that matched my very fair complexion. It looked too yellow on me.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Clifton , Nj

It's a a great lighter coverage, easily blend-able smooth non caulk foundation. It's perfect for hot days as it feels very light on the skin and has good light coverage. I have blemish prone skin and this does not dry out or annoy any breakouts or blemishes I have going on.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL

The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA

First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh

I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Chico, CA

I was a bit disapointed with this product at first simply becasuse it didn't quite do what it was suppose to. When applied it made my face look very orange (like I had gotten an awkward tan.) However I discovered that if you mix it with a bit of primer and another liquid foundation it looked nice and it stayed on well. Personally I don't think I will buy this product again because it was difficult to use.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.