Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
kelley  w.
kelley w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
This is a great product which covers all of my imperfections. I highly recommend it.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA
My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Mahrukh K.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN
It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Made my skin orange! It felt like I could never blend it enough. Made me break out horribly.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lockport, NY
Like many others I had hoped that this would be the foundation everyone dreams of, something to actually match my skin color. I am somewhat fair yet with an olive undertone and this was terribly orange. There was nothing to be done. I had the lightest shade and it was super dark too.
Jaynee W.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.