7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My brother's fiancee used this for a while. She said it worked for her but when I heard from my best friend, who bought it because of her recommendation, said it didn't work well. I know they have different skin types so I'm guessing that was the problem.
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
Would love to try it since ive heard so many great things about this product!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Ummm first it is not smart at all! Got help picking out my supposed shade or whatever, go home and try it out and noooooo!! It just sits there and no matter how I try to blend nothing works. On top of that it is super messy and I had no coverage. Gonna stick with MAC for now...
Karon L.
Karon L.
Avon, IL
I have a very olive undertone and I thought this product was going to be miraculous. So of course HAD to try it. Well...my best description...it didn't really do anything but mimic a bronzing lotion. Had a bit of an orange color to it. In the end (and only because I hate wasting products) I used it over a foundation that I had that had a bit of a light undertone for me.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This makeup worked good with matching my shade, but the coverage was very minimal. It worked really well on areas where I wasn't blotchy. However, I have very blotchy skin in the heat/summer time and it didn't do much to even that out or cover it up. I also found this make up to be VERY watery.
Lizette S.
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
When it comes to foundation i can never find a shade that matches my skin. I end up buying a shade that is too light or too dark. It can be tough, but with Almay smart shade makeup, i can find the shade that is perfect for me. It blends evenly and doesn't dry my skin and I don't have that cakey look and i love that.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I am incredibly pale so I often have a very difficult time finding foundation that doesn't make me look orange....this product did not work for me at all. It turned an off orange-ish shade and did not give me the coverage I was looking for. Granted I probably am an exception because of my complexion, but if you have very fair skin I would avoid this product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.