BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
andrea m.
I have really pale skin and I tried the lightest one that they had and it was still way to dark for my skin tone. I'm not really sure how this thing was supposed to work but in my experience it dint work very well at all. I put it in and it looked fine when I was in front of my mirror but when I looked at my face in natural light I look like a crazy person who rubbed mud on their face. maybe it works for other people with darker skin but if you're really pale I would not recommend trying this.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love a lot of Almay products so it was only natural to want to try this new foundation. I have to say it's not one of their best items. By itself, it went on very streaky and did not blend very well. I put some moisturizer in my hand and blended the two together so I could use up the tube I bought. I wouldn't purchase this again. Keep trying Almay.
Ashton M.
Robbinsville, NC
I am so in love with this stuff. I purchased this after hearing Tati from GlamLIfeGuru rave about this on Youtube, and it did not disappoint. It isn't expensive, and it gives a light coverage that is perfect for an every day look where you don't need full coverage. It is also nice that you don't have to use brushes or a beauty sponge, because it works best with your hand, which makes it quick and easy to use. I will continue to repurchase this and would recommend it to everyone.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX
At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Nicole R.
Framingham, MA
I have very fair skin, light eyes and naturally dark hair so I feel like I am always changing foundations because nothing matches my light skin. I thought that this product would be good because it adjusts colors...I bought the lightest color and it was a so-so match for my winter colored skin. My skin has recently been exposed to some sun so I bought a darker shade and it just doesn't work well for me - I need a color in between the lightest shade and the next one. I do think that the product is lightweight on your skin but my skin isn't totally smooth and I feel like the foundation just accentuates my flaws. I give the product a c+ since I'm not sure if it's my coloring that's an issue or the product itself. I also give it a 50/50 recommendation.
Danielle L.
I use this product daily and it's also a staple in my makeup kit for photo shoots and special occasions. I always recommend a primer under any foundation. It helps to keep your foundation in place and lets the foundation preform to its best ability. This product blends well into the skin and matches a vast array of skin tones. It's got a creamy texture and give medium coverage. When set with powder it last all day and doesn't leave a sticky or heavy feeling. All around a great product.
Sarah O.
Valley, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have used everything from Cover Girl, to Kroma, to Mac. I like this one the best. It is super light weight, but still has amaxing coverage. I have naturally oily skin, and this product does not make my skin feel even oilier. I would give this 10 stars if possible.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.