Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
It's an alright Fondation the color was good but found it harder to blend in then some of the other Fondations I've used.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I don't know if it matched my skin tone. I didn't care much for this product. Not the coverage I wanted. It didn't last.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Newport, AR
Not my favorite it kind of left my skin feeling oily and didn't really do much coverage but I have tons of freckles so
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I actually really liked this product. goes well with the matching pressed powder and primer. Medium coverage.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I love Almay and this cover up. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel heavy with makeup.
Charissa J.
Charissa J.
I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Anna t.
Anna t.
Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have olive/tan skin so it was hard to find the perfect shade, even after purchasing two. I was expecting in comparing this to my all time favorite L'Oreal BB cream which this does not live up to at all. So was disappointed and out 17$. Happy friends though lol
Anslee H.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
Not too fond of this product. I noticed if I have anything else on my finger or sponge, or if anything else touches the tip of the tube, my makeup gets much darker and looks horrible. Other than that it matches my skin tone perfectly....but give me no coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.