Add a Photo

Photos (50)
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl

This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Jen B.
Jen B.

I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Julianna  D.
Julianna D.
Astoria, NY

This product is great for my skin because it isn't so heavy on my skin but isn't so light it's alright I guess and so is the coverage because I don't have a lot of acne so this is a medium coverage for me but I like this too because it has SPF in it but would be better if it was a little higher
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS

This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV

I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY

Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA

I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS

This is my favorite drug store foundation. I like a light to medium coverage and this matches my skin tone perfectly even after i get a little sun. Its the best value for the price point. Its also light on my skin it doesnt feel heavy.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.