BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Cynthia S.
I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
resha p.
Corona, CA
I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
april g.
Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Holly M.
Crescent City , IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Raven H.
Henderson, TN
I very much enjoy this product as I do not like a thick and overbearing foundation. I have fairly clear skin and a dark skin tone and this foundation works great!
Belinda E.
Perris, CA
This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Does this make your face oily?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Rebecca T.
Waverly, OH
Never used this before does it work like it should or does it just look wired?
Lindsey M.
Independence , MO
Does it work for oily skin?

back