BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
Kathy L.
It didn't do anything it said it would. It didn't match at all. It broke me out and it was just a terrible product for me. I would never recommend it. Very disappointed
Trish W.
I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL
I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Vicky W.
Flushing, NY
It a good product if you are looking for a sheer coverage.
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product?? Never tried it before.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?