BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Abbie H.
Longview, TX
I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
yesenia b.
I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
member-68be4e22b
lapeer,mi
Great for not drying out my skin and it has three shades but if your an in between person you chose the closes one to your skin and as soon as you put it on it maches to your skin
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Lana B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This product made me look greasy, rubbed off on everything, did not match my skin tone, and I ended up looking like an oompa loompa for the rest of the day. Would not recommend!
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Vicky W.
Flushing, NY
It a good product if you are looking for a sheer coverage.
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product?? Never tried it before.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?