BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
member-68be4e22b
lapeer,mi
Great for not drying out my skin and it has three shades but if your an in between person you chose the closes one to your skin and as soon as you put it on it maches to your skin
Lana B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This product made me look greasy, rubbed off on everything, did not match my skin tone, and I ended up looking like an oompa loompa for the rest of the day. Would not recommend!
Tommie S.
Connellys Springs, NC
I think this product works very well. I get a little shiny after several hours though. I like the light feel it gives you. Not that greasy feeling. But it is only light coverage.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Alesia T.
Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it claims?