BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Cynthia S.
I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
Holly M.
Crescent City , IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Caitlin R.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY
I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Angie W.
Framingham, MA
Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
resha p.
Corona, CA
I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the best make up?