BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Vania F.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Absolutely love this product. Been using it for years and it is by far the best drug store foundation that I have found. Blends perfectly and does not make me break out even though I do have slightly oily skin. Works both when I do have a tan or do not and I love that it has SPF built in since I am really bad at wearing sunscreen!!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this foundation and wore it when to out at night. However, the product starts to feel greasy after a couple of hours and makes my face itch & feel dirty. I will not buy this product again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Cassaundra T.
Cassaundra T.
Fresno, CA
This product wasd very oily and didn't blend very well. It was very heavy coverage.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Albuquerque, NM
I just love Almay Smart Shade, it is light and not sticky. It leaves my face smooth and corrects my unbalanced skin tone. It's small, too so I can carry it in my purse for easy touch ups. I especially love that it has SPF 15 because I live in the desert and I'm always worried about sun damage. I recommend this foundation to anyone. It's great!
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Everson, WA
I am extremely picky about my foundation. I tried a few different ones and keep coming back to this. I have fairly light skin and this covered it nicely. I use smart shade as a base foundation, followed by a powdered and it covers all flaws. Yes, it is a bit pricey for the size of the container, but well worth it.
Danae B.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
This stuff blends pretty well, but I have to mix it with another BB Cream to get really good coverage. I also feel like it doesn't set very well, either. But, I think the color is just about perfect, for me at least.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN
It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.