Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Connell H.
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV

This product claims to be something great, and with claims like that its hard not to want to try it out. First, the coverage of this product is very low, I have acne prone skin, and this did nothing in ways of coverage. Second the product itself is kind of greasy feeling, and streaky on the skin. Also, I'm very pale, and this product did not match my skin despite its claims, and left me orange. 3/10 would not purchase again.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA

This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Memphis, TN

I haven't tried this but that is because i don't feel that i works. it seems to good to be true.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

I thought this was awful. I bought the lightest shade and it was STILL way too dark and yellowy. It doesn't match to the skin. It also broke me out and left my skin feeling sore. Absolutely awful, in my opinion.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ

I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO

I actually don't know if I like this or not. When I put it on, I couldn't tell if I had covered my whole face or if I missed any spots. Which I guess could be a good thing? I have no idea. I still have it sitting in my makeup box, I might dig it out and play with it more. But I've used it quite a few times and I'm really undecided on it. I didn't feel it on my skin, so that was a plus, and it didn't cling to any dry spots or make me feel like an oil slick.
Kristena K.
Kristena K.
Brawley, CA

The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.