Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD

Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX

Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA

While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
kelley  w.
kelley w.
Cape Coral, FL

This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Sandra A.
Sandra A.

This is a great product which covers all of my imperfections. I highly recommend it.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
South Gate, CA

My sister who has beautiful skin turned me on to this product. She wore this and her skin looked flawless. It has sheer coverage so it looks natural. I need more coverage since my skin is less than perfect. This worked out ok for me. I wear it on those days when I want to go wear light makeup and don't really care to cover my imperfections.
Mahrukh K.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN

It doesn't blend very well and does not last long. In about an hour it seemed to have disappeared. It feels more like a cheap tinted moisturizer that has to be reapplied throughout the day.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA

Made my skin orange! It felt like I could never blend it enough. Made me break out horribly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.