Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is an excellent little investment. A lot of my products are from Sephora and Mac so I have gotten used to their quality of makeup. The Smart shade really worked for me and is something that I know if I was short on time I could go to my nearest drug store and get it there. It's also wonderfully priced!
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX

I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Donna C.
Donna C.

Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA

The color matches pretty well but it wears off pretty easily. When you first put it on its a good coverage and doesn't feel like its caked on, but it does wear of easily. But it is affordable!
Emili W.
Emili W.
Anoka, MN

This product is a nice foundation but, hard to match to a lot of skin tones, considering it only come in 3 shades
Mykael S.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL

I had to purchase to shades to match my color both were excellent for a primer base but left my skin with a chalky look
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN

I like the way this product feels on my skin
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA

I know this works for some people and that's great. I'm also not trying to hate on Almay because I love many of their products but for me this foundation was terrible. I'm very pale and it left my skin looking yellow and washed out and it also faded throughout the day.
lissa c.
lissa c.

I was excited to try this product because i was cofident it would be able to hide my blemishes and that it would , be the perfect shade for my skin. this product did not do either, on the bright side the product did not break my face out.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Montgomery, AL

I hate this foundation! Its not for girls with a deep/ dark skin tone. It doesn't match your skin tone like it says it does. I only recommend this for girls with light skin or fair skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.