Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
kallynn e.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Austin, TX
Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what it is about this stuff. I saw it at the store and it sounded great. I've never had an issue with this brand so i figured it would be fine. About five minutes after putting it on my skin started to sting. The sting turned into a burn. I washed it off completely with a neutral soap. My skin was red and irritated for a couple of days. It did match my skin pretty well tho. That's not easy to do as I'm Irish and VERY pale.
Katie L.
Katie L.
It provides light coverage, but does blend well. Wouldn't recommend for combination skin, and apply moisturizer and primer before application.
Kaykay A.
Kaykay A.
Cincinnati, OH
It comes on white and turn into your exact skin color . and that makes this product cool!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.