BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Mckenna S.
Roseburg, OR
I have very fair skin so of course i grabbed the light shade thinking "hopefully this smart shade does it's magic"...well it did not. It looked wayyyy to warm on my skin and didn't give me the desired coverage.
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Gabby H.
I first started using the product because I was tired of my face feeling oily after I applied foundation and the foundation not blending well leaving streaks. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is super light, easy to apply and blends well with my uneven skin tone. I can barely tell I have it on! Added bonus, it has SPF in it.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
For years, I used Clinique. But as I got into my early 20s, my skin began to clear up and I did not need nearly as much coverage. I began using this and I will never go back. It looks so good on my skin and I feel like I am hardly wearing make-up at all.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL
This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This is by far not my fav product. I don't that that it provides very much coverage and it does not match your skin easy if you are pale.
tina h.
Claremont, NC
I bought this thinking i would like it. I have trouble finding the right shade. This did not work for me at all.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.