Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Austin, TX
Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know what it is about this stuff. I saw it at the store and it sounded great. I've never had an issue with this brand so i figured it would be fine. About five minutes after putting it on my skin started to sting. The sting turned into a burn. I washed it off completely with a neutral soap. My skin was red and irritated for a couple of days. It did match my skin pretty well tho. That's not easy to do as I'm Irish and VERY pale.
Katie L.
Katie L.
It provides light coverage, but does blend well. Wouldn't recommend for combination skin, and apply moisturizer and primer before application.
Kaykay A.
Kaykay A.
Cincinnati, OH
It comes on white and turn into your exact skin color . and that makes this product cool!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Not a wide variety of colours, too dark or too light. It does make your skin feel smooth and covers well.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
kelley  w.
kelley w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.