7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kari E.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA
I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad for light coverage, but the foundation couldn't even build up to a heavier/more airbrushed look. It's nice for hot days or when you don't need a full face, but I don't use it very often. I'm also very fair skinned and it did a good job matching the shade.
Eleni Y.
Eleni Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA
It's an okay product
beatriz N.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA
Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
Anita M.
Anita M.
West Harrison, IN
I was so excited when this first came out. But I have tried several different skin tones to get a match to mine and it just turns me orange every time
Megan D.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
It was ok if you don't need a lot of coverage. Other then that it didn't cover anything i needed for it to cover. It didn't and it for me just seemed like a sunscreen i would put on my face that is it so not a foundation i will be using anymore.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Madison, MS
I have this. i don't like the beads that are in it. it doesn't rub in good and you don't get much color from it. it doesn't get very dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.