BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brandi W.
Cary, IL
Im very very surprised by the reviews ive read. I found one that matched my skin tone pretty well and it covers nicely. It doesn't make me oily and doesn't make my day patches "peel"
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't work. I tried it couple times and not once it did anything for me. It feels greasy on skin and gave me some burn sensation on my skin. Love Almay brand but it did not work
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX
I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is not for me. I found that it turned a weird peachy pink color that made me look like i was having a reaction to something. Great concept but did not work for me
Katelin R.
Morrilton, AR
I really like that it doesn't make my face feel heavy like a lot of liquids do. The pigment does not match as well as advertised, but it does a decent job. Good buy for its prove
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.