Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Orange Park, FL

I tried this product and was not very thrilled by it. It made my skin look paler than it actually was.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woburn, MA

This makeup is smart, but not smart enough to correct itself if you pick a darker shade and have very pale skin. I have very fair skin and chose the light/medium shade, and it has been great so far with coverage as my face has more freckles in the beginning summer months. I was also told by my dermatologist that Almay is one of the best brands for sensitive skin, so I will be sticking with this foundation for the summer.
kallynn e.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI

I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA

My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Austin, TX

Oh Almay! I expected more. I just wanted a light weight cover to wear to the beach, etc. Unfortunately, I am not an oompa loompa, so orange does not work for me. Still looking for a good tinted moisturizer!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't know what it is about this stuff. I saw it at the store and it sounded great. I've never had an issue with this brand so i figured it would be fine. About five minutes after putting it on my skin started to sting. The sting turned into a burn. I washed it off completely with a neutral soap. My skin was red and irritated for a couple of days. It did match my skin pretty well tho. That's not easy to do as I'm Irish and VERY pale.
Katie L.
Katie L.

It provides light coverage, but does blend well. Wouldn't recommend for combination skin, and apply moisturizer and primer before application.
Kaykay A.
Kaykay A.
Cincinnati, OH

It comes on white and turn into your exact skin color . and that makes this product cool!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

Never did use foundation.To hot in Florida to use it cause you will sweat it off.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD

Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.