Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tara W.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA

This product was perfect for what it was meant to do. just enough tint and just enough moisture. and it matched my skin tone!
Belle Z.
Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA

This is honestly just a no go for me, the "smart shade" technology is bogus, so there are only actually three foundation shades, and it's not good for combo-oily skin. It's rather thick if you ask me, and it kind of clogs your pores. However, it does blend well.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

I hate this product!!!! It gets clumpy and feels clumpy on our skin....I had to wipe it off as soon as I applied!!
Jerica A.
Jerica A.
Spokane , WA

It was difficult to get the color to blend right and made my skin look extremely oily and caked with makeup. I used it a handful of times and eventually it sat on the floor of the backseat of my car.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Amherst, OH

I like the fact that this brand is on sale at the drugstores but sometimes the price is just too expensive for me. Unless it is on sale I will not buy it until it goes on sale.

Sorry but I cant afford expensive make up
Justine R.
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA

I used to wear this all the time until I decided to try out a BB cream. This is not a good foundation for heavy coverage in my opinion. It was more like a light foundation, covering up redness and evening skin tones. It did blend really, really well. After a few months though, it started to get orange. So if you don't use a lot, be prepared for it to get orange after awhile.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Absolutely LOVE this!!!! This seems to have bad reviews, but I disagree!! I have a hard time with my blending skills, and this stuff works magic! It goes on smooth, makes your face look so flawless! (I do not have any acne, so I don't really have to worry about the "Bumpy" look) I use a brush and a sponge to apply, so far it has worked wonderfully, I have received so many compliments while wearing it!
Raechel S.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN

Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.