Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Durham, NH
I bought this foundation a while ago thinking it would be good for me ( my skin tone fluctuates constantly in the summer). but it was wrong, it was runny on the skin and also left sort of a pinkish tone. better off finding your shade and evening it out with a powder to match skin better.
angela H.
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
Kyna G.
Kyna G.
Ashby, Ma
When needing a cover up I grabbed this one and liked it. Light and easy to use as well. have used this product a few times
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA
I've tried it this product a couple of times but it just live up to my standard. I think that the concept is amazing but its just not up to par with a lot of other drugstore foundations that you can find out there. The coverage is super light, i find that it is blotchy and it doesn't blend so easily.
Bri E.
Bri E.
Manhattan , KS
Honestly putting this product on your face is just clogging your pores. It does nothing to help cover up anything. It is a waste of your time and money. Try as long as you want, but this product WILL NOT work for you
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Orange Park, FL
I tried this product and was not very thrilled by it. It made my skin look paler than it actually was.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woburn, MA
This makeup is smart, but not smart enough to correct itself if you pick a darker shade and have very pale skin. I have very fair skin and chose the light/medium shade, and it has been great so far with coverage as my face has more freckles in the beginning summer months. I was also told by my dermatologist that Almay is one of the best brands for sensitive skin, so I will be sticking with this foundation for the summer.
kallynn e.
kallynn e.
Petoskey, MI
I used this for awhile over the summer and I found that it left my face feeling heavy. I would put my phone up to my ear and I would have so much make up on my phone.
by 11 am it was basically off my face. it did look nice for the first few hours. covered imperfections well
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.