BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA
Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC
It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
Sarah M.
I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Victoria E.
For a convenience store sold makeup, it blends very well and matches well with most skin tones. Though when I used it, it did not feel light on my skin. It felt too heavy
Jennifer R.
Modesto, CA
It really doesn't live up to its name and has minimal coverage.I mix it with cover stick for around my eyes and blotchy skin but once I run out I wont be buying it again.
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on smooth but leaves skin feeling dry and doesn't cover everything. Light but thick feeling on the face. Don't stay long on my face rubs off fast.I wouldn't buy again.
Monica M.
Stanton, NE
I liked this product but I only used it when I was out of my actual foundation. Only because of the way it leaves your skin oily looking I would reconmmened this product
Shana L.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great product! love the smoothness texture it offers. Lightweight so it wont look cakey or clog pores. Matches color of skin well. Blends even and easy to use.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.