BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Elizabeth A.
I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This worked great a few years ago. This time I wasn't sure the shade and it was a bit off, looked slightly orange. Overall I really liked it though. I plan on buying another one if that means anything.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.