Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL

Bottom line this product is not intended for women of color! It does not match our skin tones properly and leaves the skin looking pale and ashy! I will not buy again/
Paige L.
Paige L.
Stockton, CA

I myself didn't like it; its very runny and it didn't do the job for me.
brooke v.
brooke v.
San Antonio, TX

This product is only ok it has darker specks of pigment inside of the foundations normal color.
Abby N.
Abby N.

It didn't match to my skin. I got it in light medium and I looked orange.
Kaaluh M.
Kaaluh M.
St Petersburg, FL

Perfect match for me. Work well with my skin. But is only best for smooth skin
Abby G.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI

I wish I had darker/tanner skin to be able to use this because my skin is just too light. It says that it adjusts to your skin tone but it ended up making me look orange, and my skin tone is not orange.... It did give me the perfect coverage but I couldn't wear it in public because it was too dark for my skin tone. I do still recommend it because tanner people would be able to use this, but other snowmen like me cannot.
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA

At first when I had bought it and applied it for the first time I really liked it and thought it was great. Within the next week or so, out of nowhere it changed into a noticably darker color. I was no longer able to use it and threw it away.After that I trend to stay way from purchasing smart shade foundations.
Onyeka A.
Onyeka A.

If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Folsom, CA

Although I was happy Wth the color and coverage it so difficult to wash of my hands and my face.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA

It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.