BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
When I saw the commercial for this I had doubts that it would actually work but I tried it anyway. I wasn't expecting for it to match my skin tone as well as it did and it looked great! Love this product!
Eden T.
Buchanan, GA
This is my go to foundation. It covers great and matches great with my skin tone. Prices are good depending on where u go also. This product also last forever.
Brittany B.
This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Bessie  M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Brittany  .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.