Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Inola, OK

This foundation provides semi full coverage. The foundation does leave some streaking and can be hard to blend.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY

This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Tashina A.
Tashina A.
Pecks Mill, WV

There was absolutely NO COVERAGE with this product. Not only was it lacking coverage, but it left my skin looking dry and uneven.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Patterson, LA

I love this it gives wonderful coverage
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Hartford, CT

Blends in perfectly, great coverage. Not cakey at all. Definitely would buy again!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR

I thought the idea was cool. It did what it claims to, which is match my skin tone. The makeup didn't cover enough blemishes. Not a fan.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX

I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Logan B.
Logan B.

I like this product but feel they need to add more Yellow toned colors to the collection
April D.
April D.
Wentzville, MO

I would have given this an A rating if it wasn't for the greasy feeling I am left with after applying. It does a pretty good job at matching my skin tone and is easy to apply. I probably wont buy again just because of the results after application
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Oceanside, CA

I tried this stuff thinking that it would be great, never having had a problem with Almay before. WRONG. This is one of the worst blending foundations I've ever used. It was streaky, uneven, and very unflattering. The problem is that the more you blend it in with your skin, the darker it seems to get, which leaves you with weird uneven color and coverage. I definitely would not recommend this product, at all, ever.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.