7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this product because I can have sensitive skin. But I didn't feel like the finish lasted all day. I thought that at the end of the day, it had worn off somewhat.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, Va
This product made my face look orange and it caused me to break out.

Gerri P.
Gerri P.
Flemingsburg, KY
This foundation isn't that great! It does not blend that well and it made my face look dry and powdery
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product. The color matching "smart" shade claim is not scientifically correct, as you probably knew, but that's OK. Basically there are small beads/molecules in the product (that are not detectable) that add skin color to the originally white cream once you start rubbing the foundation on your face.

The coverage is medium/sheer, definitely not full. I use it just to even out my skin tone but not to cover anything and not for flawless look. It's great for everyday use!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
I've heard some good stuff about this product. Been wanting to try it, but each time I'm at the store I forget to try it. I've need told it gives great coverage.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is the only foundation so far that I have found that fits my skin perfectly. I don't look oily or too dry! Perfect middle! Love it!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I tried this and it's so not "smart." I think it was so far off the mark and it just didn't blend well at all. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I bought a tube of this, hoping it would give me even coverage. No luck. It had no coverage, gave me an unnatural tone, and had a greasy finish. For me, this was a solid disappointment... especially since I love the other Almay products I've tried.
Halim A.
Halim A.
It's a good product but it seems to be one sided as not all of us girls with yellow or pink undertones can use it. It caused me to look orange, not down.Definitely recommend that you try it before purchasing..
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Midland, PA
This product did not cause any break outs on my skin!!! This is great( this usually is not the case for most foundations). However, it did not match my skin, which is kind of the whole point of the product. I'm incredibly pale, and the lightest shade was not light enough for me. Not to mention the product did not have great coverage on skin imperfections. I have had great success with other foundations from the Almay line, however, this product does not measure up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.