Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Riverside, CA

I absolutely love this foundation; it blends in so well and the texture is so creamy, I'm a very oily person but I've learned if I set it with powder it doesn't seem to crease or make my face as oily
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY

Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA

This foundation works okay. It's light and doesn't make your face very heavy. I just hate finding the right color.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

This foundation works pretty well. If you do not need concealer as well then it would be a great addition to your makeup collection. I ended up opting for a more full coverage foundation in the end because I have combination skin that tends to breakout in the summer months.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Durham, NH

I bought this foundation a while ago thinking it would be good for me ( my skin tone fluctuates constantly in the summer). but it was wrong, it was runny on the skin and also left sort of a pinkish tone. better off finding your shade and evening it out with a powder to match skin better.
angela H.
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO

This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
Kyna G.
Kyna G.
Ashby, Ma

When needing a cover up I grabbed this one and liked it. Light and easy to use as well. have used this product a few times
Samm F.
Samm F.
Corona, CA

I've tried it this product a couple of times but it just live up to my standard. I think that the concept is amazing but its just not up to par with a lot of other drugstore foundations that you can find out there. The coverage is super light, i find that it is blotchy and it doesn't blend so easily.
Bri E.
Bri E.
Manhattan, KS

Honestly putting this product on your face is just clogging your pores. It does nothing to help cover up anything. It is a waste of your time and money. Try as long as you want, but this product WILL NOT work for you
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Orange Park, FL

I tried this product and was not very thrilled by it. It made my skin look paler than it actually was.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.