BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Baby G.
This is an okay product. It's probably one of the best foundations that I've used. Sometimes it looks caked on but if you know how to apply foundation I think it will be alright.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Dana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think it's the best product ever but it is simply alright. It works as a tinted moisturizer. I is also to shine in my skin it isn't the best but fulfills it's purpose
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC
This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
Diana G.
South Gate, CA
It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.