Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Dumfries, VA
I tried this product when it first came out and it was actually what they say it is. It did blend very well to match my skin tone and it left my face feeling super soft. It was so good my best friend ended up stealing it from me lol.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This product doesn't work that well. My skin is acne-prone and fair, so I was looking to use this product as a concealer mainly, though the acne spreads so it's not like it is just one pimple. I tried a couple different shades, and none seemed to match. It's hard to blend because the beads start blending on your fingers too. I would not recommend it.
Alina I.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I can't speak for the longevity of the product. I applied the product as directed and waiting 15 minutes to see improvement. I washed it off. I light to midium color with YELLOW undertone. This made my face pink and it was cakey.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I used this about a year ago a friend of mine gave it to me. i loved it. some how i never find it anywhere but walmart or target. it covers somewhat but i still needed that extra boost
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hialeah , Fl
I bought it while it was on sale very excited to try it,it was such a bummer I know Almay is a good product but this one doesn't do anything to my face it just feels heavy
Josephine H.
Josephine H.
Mystic, CT
This is a great drugstore foundation. I used it for years during college because it was simply the best that I could afford during those years. I would still recommend this to anyone!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Almay Smartshade is just okay in my opinion. It's really cool how it matches your skin tone but the coverage isn't all that great. It's pretty runny! And I like a thicker coverage.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this foundation; it blends in so well and the texture is so creamy, I'm a very oily person but I've learned if I set it with powder it doesn't seem to crease or make my face as oily
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Dundee, NY
Not so smart! it didn't change to my shade, nor did it stay on my face all day and cover anything. kind of disappointing!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This foundation works okay. It's light and doesn't make your face very heavy. I just hate finding the right color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.