7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I tried this and it's so not "smart." I think it was so far off the mark and it just didn't blend well at all. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I bought a tube of this, hoping it would give me even coverage. No luck. It had no coverage, gave me an unnatural tone, and had a greasy finish. For me, this was a solid disappointment... especially since I love the other Almay products I've tried.
Halim A.
Halim A.
It's a good product but it seems to be one sided as not all of us girls with yellow or pink undertones can use it. It caused me to look orange, not down.Definitely recommend that you try it before purchasing..
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Midland, PA
This product did not cause any break outs on my skin!!! This is great( this usually is not the case for most foundations). However, it did not match my skin, which is kind of the whole point of the product. I'm incredibly pale, and the lightest shade was not light enough for me. Not to mention the product did not have great coverage on skin imperfections. I have had great success with other foundations from the Almay line, however, this product does not measure up.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
This foundation tends to go to light for my skin tone. It also looked cakey on my skin.
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
I was super excited for this product but it kind of let me down. I found that yes it do blend to my correct shade but then soon as it dried it got a bit darker :( I'm sad that this wasn't as good as they made it seem. i personally wouldn't buy it again.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I have a lot of redness in my skin that I typically like to cover. This foundation just couldn't cover it. Aside from that it is very light, almost like a moisturizer. If you don't have a lot of skin issues this would be a great summertime foundation.
Vania F.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Absolutely love this product. Been using it for years and it is by far the best drug store foundation that I have found. Blends perfectly and does not make me break out even though I do have slightly oily skin. Works both when I do have a tan or do not and I love that it has SPF built in since I am really bad at wearing sunscreen!!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this foundation and wore it when to out at night. However, the product starts to feel greasy after a couple of hours and makes my face itch & feel dirty. I will not buy this product again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.