Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ

I have used this product a few times, because finding my shade is virtually effortless. I never have to worry about my color being orange, or too light or too dark. The makeup comes out white and can look intimidating, but be patient when applying it and wait for it to settle a little before applying more.

The formula blends well and sits lightly on the skin. There is no greasy feeling after you apply it however I think that it might be too light for someone with oily skin.

It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, so don't expect it to cover blemishes or red spots well.

Overall, I have been fully satisfied using this product and have recommended it to numerous people already.
gloria r.
gloria r.
Omaha, NE

It did match my skin tone I just wish it had better coverage for acne scars.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Las Vegas, NV

My friend gave me one of this product at first I was excited to use it but when I put this on my face the shade doesn't match me very well although it is my shade its just look horrible on my skin
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
San Martin, CA

Its coverage was okay but left me feeling greasy and it didn't match my skin tone as well as i had hoped.
Donna C.
Donna C.

Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Kinley S.
Kinley S.

Best stuff everrrr. I love the way it blends with my skin. If you want something good that doesn't make your skin oily GET THIS
!
Siarra G.
Siarra G.
Orlando, Fl

I tried this foundation for a while and although it does match to your skin tone perfectly, the product its self is very thin and doesn't do much of anything to cover bumps/scars.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Albuquerque, NM

Good for blending!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Mercersburg, PA

Is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a light sunscreen, but does not cover blemishes and imperfections in one's complexion. Would not recommend for it's overall coverage as makeup, but would recommend it as a moisturizer and light sunscreen.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.

If you are looking for medium/full coverage, this isn't the product for you. While it does match my skin tone very well, I might a well have just put lotion on my face because this doesn't cover anything for me. I don't have much for acne scarring or anything like that and it still leaves a lot to be desired. I'd say it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, which it works well as. I'm giving it a C because to me it was marketed as a foundation and it really isn't.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.