Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA

If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Denton, TX

I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA

I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI

I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY

Perfect match but no a full coverage makeup
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI

I have used this product quite a few times and though I like it, I think it doesn't completely match my skin tone. I have used the light and medium and neither one really comes that close to matching my skin tone. The only thing that seems to work it using this with my tinted moisturizer and then it will match up with my skin better.
I like that is a light coverage that seems to last on me for quite sometime if I set it with the Alma powder.
Overall, it is okay but I don't think it has the great shade-sensing technology that matches your skin.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA

I bought this because of the 'hype' on youtube. Honestly, I hated it! It left my glowing skin pale and oily! Hated the white as well! Don't purchase!!
Kari E.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA

I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.