Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC
It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
Could be better.....coverage shade isn't spot on
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm not usually a fan of liquid makeup in general, but this was ok. I probably wouldn't buy again in the future. The color was ok, but not great
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
This make up is very light and great for a day at the beach but it will sweat off quickly.
Bonney R.
Bonney R.
Austin, TX
This product is okay. I mainly used to use it when I would go spray tanning, and had no idea what color my skin would be once it was ok to shower and get all the stuff off of my skin. It really does blend, and is a really cool chameleon effect when putting it on.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Yakima, WA
This is an awful foundation unless you like stripes on your face and I'm really pale and none of the colors blended well with my skin tone
Tayler a.
Tayler a.
Orlando
It's good for like staying inside , but this product dose not stay on for a long time ! and doesn't cover acne at all
A S.
A S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation is perfect matches for my skin.everyone should try this product.
cristal f.
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
I see a lot of negative reviews, maybe it depends on skin type or color. But I loved this product. When the right shade is picked out it works wonders!! I was told I looked like a porcelain doll, are you even wearing make up?? You have great skin etc etc.. Came out awesome in pictures and I'll buy this over and over again
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.