BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Miranda C.
I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
Absolutely terrible coverage, which is probably how it gets away with blending to your skin tone it's just a super sheer coverage. don't recommend.
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX
This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
This product is a good light weight foundation, but doesn't cover up all the imperfections like i hoped. I also couldn't find my skin tone in that perfect shade.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL
I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Danielle A.
Kirkwood, MO
I am excited about all these new skin tone matching foundations and this is the first that I have tried. I agree with most people that it does blend in, but does not cover anything like foundation should.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I got this last week and have enjoyed using it. It seems to match my skin tone well and is a good SPF for summertime. Feels light weight and clean.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.