7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Madison J.
Madison J.
Coral Springs, FL
Mine was really orange and didn't blend to match my skin at all. It was also not good coverage it was very sheer.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Overland Park, KS
-- made my skin appear oily -- made me break out -- felt like I had to use a lot to get little coverage -- {bottom line} will not purchase again

Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I use this product. its really " smart " at matching your color up. It covers evenly.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
I broke out after one wear , it also feels uncomfortable , to sticky and unpleasent .
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
At first I loved my smart shade product, then one morning I applied it and drove to work. When I got into the parking lot I looked into my mirror just to make sure I looked presentable and SURPRISE! My face was ORANGE! I was frantically trying to wipe it and I couldn't believe that that was the shade it adjusted to. I will not spend the money on it again.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This product is ok, i used just a couple of times.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Spanaway, WA
There are only about 3 or 4 shades in the line. I first bought the medium/light color, since usually my skin tone falls into this range by a shade or two. Sure enough, it was too dark when applied with my fingers. Somehow, it managed to be almost ghostly light on me when applied with a brush or sponge. My skin is not an incredibly hard one to match usually, so it seems like if an average line makes my skin tone easy to match, one of the ones focused on matching you skin tone seems like it should.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
This foundation did not work for me and had virtually no coverage. When I put it on, it was so sheer that it didn't look like I put any makeup on at all (not in a good way). I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Carina C.
Carina C.
Mission Hills, CA
I bought the Medium shade one and it made my skin look clear, spotless...it didn't even look like i was wearing make-up.
Britne B.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
I've tried to use the smart shade foundation and for some reason it felt like it was burning my skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either. It just wasn't a product for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.