BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA
This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
Jasmin L.
Good product, a white color that turns into your own skin. Coverage is like a tinted moisturizer. Only bad thing is, it gets oily..so be sure to blot throughout the day.
Debbie B.
Newark, DE
This foundation is very good at matching to your skin tone. I was really surprised how well it blended in. I did have to reapply throughout the day though it doesn't hold up well for long hours
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
Beka H.
Boone, NC
This is a nice sheer coverage but overall I'm not real impressed with it, there's nothing that makes it stand out, it doesn't really cover as much as I would like but the texture of it is nice
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.