Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela H.
Angela H.
New York, New York

I have medium brown skin and have a hard time finding foundation in my skin tone. I thought I found the solution, but boy was I wrong. Went on 6 shades darker than mine. Luckily it was inexpensive otherwise I would've been mad
Erica W.
Erica W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not bad for light coverage, but the foundation couldn't even build up to a heavier/more airbrushed look. It's nice for hot days or when you don't need a full face, but I don't use it very often. I'm also very fair skinned and it did a good job matching the shade.
Eleni Y.
Eleni Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA

It's an okay product
beatriz N.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV

This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
Anita M.
Anita M.
West Harrison, IN

I was so excited when this first came out. But I have tried several different skin tones to get a match to mine and it just turns me orange every time
Megan D.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN

It was ok if you don't need a lot of coverage. Other then that it didn't cover anything i needed for it to cover. It didn't and it for me just seemed like a sunscreen i would put on my face that is it so not a foundation i will be using anymore.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.