Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

The first time I used this it seemed to work okay. Although being a porcelain skin color, it did not blend to my tone as well as I would have liked it too.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD

I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY

It turned my face into a white pasty mess...did not like and I am fair skin toned and was just not good almost ashy looking on me.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL

Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Rosa Julia M.
Rosa Julia M.
Medley, FL

Se adapta muy bien al tono de la piel. cubre lo necesario y no saca brillos, excelente para diario
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Its great at matching my shade every time the only draw back to it, is it tend to become oily over a period of time wearing it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC

It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA

Could be better.....coverage shade isn't spot on
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL

I'm not usually a fan of liquid makeup in general, but this was ok. I probably wouldn't buy again in the future. The color was ok, but not great
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA

This make up is very light and great for a day at the beach but it will sweat off quickly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.