BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angie W.
Framingham, MA
Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
Caitlin R.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Belinda E.
Perris, CA
This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't work. I tried it couple times and not once it did anything for me. It feels greasy on skin and gave me some burn sensation on my skin. Love Almay brand but it did not work
Kim B.
If you have patchy or have blemishes that you want to cover, this isn't for you. I tried it and it made my skin oily feeling and it didn't cover up anything. Waste of time and money.
Brandi W.
Cary, IL
Im very very surprised by the reviews ive read. I found one that matched my skin tone pretty well and it covers nicely. It doesn't make me oily and doesn't make my day patches "peel"
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.