7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Madison J.
Madison J.
Coral Springs, FL
Mine was really orange and didn't blend to match my skin at all. It was also not good coverage it was very sheer.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Overland Park, KS
-- made my skin appear oily -- made me break out -- felt like I had to use a lot to get little coverage -- {bottom line} will not purchase again

Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I use this product. its really " smart " at matching your color up. It covers evenly.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
I broke out after one wear , it also feels uncomfortable , to sticky and unpleasent .
Cherise O.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This product is ok, i used just a couple of times.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Horseheads, NY
I wasn't really impressed with this product but my skin is also very interesting. First it just wasn't thick enough to cover blemishes or other imperfections - I had to triple layer it and it felt just gross on my skin. Second it never seemed to match my skin tone at all no matter how much I tried, maybe I have one of those weird skin tones that aren't considered "normal"?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
This foundation did not work for me and had virtually no coverage. When I put it on, it was so sheer that it didn't look like I put any makeup on at all (not in a good way). I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Britne B.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
I've tried to use the smart shade foundation and for some reason it felt like it was burning my skin. I don't have particularly sensitive skin either. It just wasn't a product for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.