BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY
This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
I've heard some good stuff about this product. Been wanting to try it, but each time I'm at the store I forget to try it. I've need told it gives great coverage.
Bethany A.
Almay Smartshade is just okay in my opinion. It's really cool how it matches your skin tone but the coverage isn't all that great. It's pretty runny! And I like a thicker coverage.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am soin love with this product. It is full-coverage and you don't get any makeup lines. It's light and natural, which is great. I use it everyday!
Taylor P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have just recently discovered this foundation i had been searching for so long and finally found my true match and no longer have to worry about dark or light lines showing thru my powder! Highly recommended!
Samantha O.
San Diego, CA
This works ok as a BB cream. It moisturises and the color get pretty close. It comes out a little too dark for me, so I have to blend it in really well. It's light coverage but it won't last you all day long.
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
When you first apply looks great. As the day progresses it becomes oily. Pore clogging, not great for my face. I can't worry about touching up or reapplying make-up midday so I stopped using this product.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
jessica w.
Van, WV
Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.