BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
If you can't afford a department store foundation then this will work. It is better for those girls that have an almost perfect skin already and just need to have a light coverage.
Kanvitha K.
At first i thought it was good and after wearing this within few hrs it made my skin so greasy and nxt day mrg i had breakouts not happy with it didn't worked out for me
Michaela K.
This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Megan S.
Waynesburg, PA
I have porcelain skin and was hoping the foundation in fair would give me a slight tinge of color. Unfortunately the color is orange. It was also streaky and drippy and difficult to apply.
Laurice M.
Suwanee, GA
So I bought this foundation a while ago and when I first put it on I was like let me wait a while so it can match my skin tone...5 min. go by and its still light as crap. Very disappointed.
yesenia e.
Berkeley, CA
This works GREAT! I use it everyday to cover my dark spots and acne scars on my face, you cant even see my scars after i put it on. Works wonders and you only need a small amount too apply.
Kathleen S.
This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.