7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
La Habra , CA
Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
marisa w.
marisa w.
I used to like this product but the last time I bought a bottle there were some darker and uneven blotches on my face.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Coral Springs, FL
Mine was really orange and didn't blend to match my skin at all. It was also not good coverage it was very sheer.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Overland Park, KS
-- made my skin appear oily -- made me break out -- felt like I had to use a lot to get little coverage -- {bottom line} will not purchase again

Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I use this product. its really " smart " at matching your color up. It covers evenly.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
I broke out after one wear , it also feels uncomfortable , to sticky and unpleasent .
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.