BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cammie
loganville, GA
I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Maddie C.
Encinitas, CA
When i bought this product i was so excited and then once i used it i broke out like crazy. Thinking i was just allergic to it i gave it to my sister and it made her skin all orange.DON'T BUY!!!!
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this in college to use for semi-formal. I didn't see much coverage for it. I'm not sure if it's my skin or the mixture just wasn't compatible. There wasn't much difference when I put it on.
Amber S.
Apex, NC
Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Rebecca M.
Mc Bee, SC
I am very fair skinned and this just didn't go light enough for me...even when I used the lightest that they offer. I honestly didn't even use the entire tube before I switched to something else.
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.