7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is my go to foundation when I don't have time to shop and choose a foundation color with tired bored kids in the store with me. This is not a full coverage foundation but is good for a light application for beginners or for running errands.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
I actually used Almay since high school. I love their foundation and powder. Sometimes publix and Walgreens has them buy one get one.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
La Habra , CA
Tried using this but I just cant seem to find the right shade its just not cool and I don't enjoy it at all.. bad experience.
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
Cheri S.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
Last year I tried using this product instead of my usual foundation. It was very cakey and the lightest shadr did not match my fair complection.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.