Add a Photo

Photos (50)
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Doesn't offer many choices when it comes to skin shades, and doesn't give great coverage. My skin also seemed to breakout and get oily when I wore this.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Wolcottville, IN
I used the Light/Medium as I have a medium to dark skin tone. The products goes on really well. It's light weight. It goes on white and blends in to match your skin. When I used this product, I never had horrible make-up lines. My face and neck were actually the same color. I only buy it when I have coupons because it's pricier than most brands at Walmart.The only reason that I didn't give it an "A' is because it doesn't last very long. It usually only last 5-6 hours in regular weather. When it's hot and humid, it lasts about 2 hours. I recommend it to anyone.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Not enough coverage.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Coloring with all of the smart shade products is off. Not meant for pale girls, so orange!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I really liked it at first, but after some time, it started turning my skin orange. Not blending!
Rayah M.
Rayah M.
New City, NY
Matched skin well but not a good texture. Not matte or dewy finish.
alecia b.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
I like this brand but this perticklur kind makes my face feel a little oily I love the way it blends in and hides my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.