7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Allie B.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I bought this makeup because I know Almay is good for sensitive skin. After moving to college and dealing with the many stressors, my face was breaking out like crazy so I knew I had to change my makeup quick! I didn't want to spend too much money, so I went with a drugstore brand. It was pretty good for the amount I paid. One of the downsides is that you really have to shake it up before applying or else the liquid comes out way too dark. I also had to really work with blending this. It was good during the summer months as a light tinted moisturizer and helped my skin to calm down a little
Candice N.
Candice N.
I do not like this product. It is very heavy feeling on my face and does not cover well at all
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gainesville, FL
Couldnt find a color that matched. End up turning my face a completely different color. Like the fact that it has sunscreen in it but pretty much useless for anyone with an olive skin tone.
Adriana K.
Adriana K.
I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Columbus, OH
Seams to not cover as well and leaves smears.
stacy m.
stacy m.
Paoli, IN
It was very thin and didn't have any coverage at all. Made my skin look oily and was way off on color.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Well I've never found a foundation that I could compare to glue but this is the one. I could hardly rub it into my face... And it the more I tried to rub it in, the worse it got - and finally it started to peel... It was very strange. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone but Almay has amaIng eyeshadows, liners, and mascaras... And I'm also a fan of their makeup removers.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I always have a hard time finding my perfect color, this works so well. It blends perfectly and is lightweight. Doesn't do much for covering anything up and I've noticed that sometimes, the very last bit will be orange and I cant use it anymore.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY
LOVE THIS! I CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY FACE. THIS MAKE UP TRULY DOES ADJUST TO THE COLOR OF YOU SKIN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE LIGHT MEDIUM AND DARK. IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN ALMAY SMART SHADE!
Kayce C.
Kayce C.
I have struggled with concealers and foundations for a long time. I finally found Almay's that works great for matching my skin. While it is a small bottle, it lasts a long time. You only have to use a little for it to cover any kind of blemish. Great product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.