BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cynthia S.
I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
This is more like a tinted moisturizer that I would recommend in the summertime, it has spf and is lightweight. Lightweight is generally not what most people want in a foundation though
april g.
Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Kayla W.
Auburntown, TN
I tried this makeup and i was disappointed in the coverage and the overall quality. It says it blend into your shade but i found my package to be orange. I may have just gotten a dud.
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY
I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Caitlin R.
The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Holly M.
Crescent City , IL
This product does NOT blend to match your skin tone. Also, you cannot use a make up pad to apply it; the product gets mostly soaked in. Which results in an over all waste of make up.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.