Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI

I have used this product quite a few times and though I like it, I think it doesn't completely match my skin tone. I have used the light and medium and neither one really comes that close to matching my skin tone. The only thing that seems to work it using this with my tinted moisturizer and then it will match up with my skin better.
I like that is a light coverage that seems to last on me for quite sometime if I set it with the Alma powder.
Overall, it is okay but I don't think it has the great shade-sensing technology that matches your skin.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA

I bought this because of the 'hype' on youtube. Honestly, I hated it! It left my glowing skin pale and oily! Hated the white as well! Don't purchase!!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

The color doesn't really match and the coverage kind of stinks.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO

I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clarksville, IN

I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN

It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Shianne T.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO

It's not the worst foundation that i have used but, it doesn't match my skin tone like it's suppose to and left it looking orange.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.