Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Carmen H.
Carmen H.

I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Kieana S.
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA

I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL

It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
Campbell, CA

So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV

Even the lightest shade is very orange. It cakes up and doesn't blend easily.
Edna F.
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC

Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Megan R.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME

I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Grovetown, GA

Even though the smart shade isn't the best in the world. It does blend in decently, it doesn't leave a makeup line, and it doesn't break my skin out. However, this makeup doesn't last long, and get's clumpy at the top after a short period of time. It's also sort of pricey for the amount that's given. I used it more as a primer with my foundation. It did make my skin feel very smooth though.
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA

If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.