Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
This works great for me , my skin is already smooth this just finishes the look greatly
Kris M.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Doesn't offer many choices when it comes to skin shades, and doesn't give great coverage. My skin also seemed to breakout and get oily when I wore this.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Wolcottville, IN
I used the Light/Medium as I have a medium to dark skin tone. The products goes on really well. It's light weight. It goes on white and blends in to match your skin. When I used this product, I never had horrible make-up lines. My face and neck were actually the same color. I only buy it when I have coupons because it's pricier than most brands at Walmart.The only reason that I didn't give it an "A' is because it doesn't last very long. It usually only last 5-6 hours in regular weather. When it's hot and humid, it lasts about 2 hours. I recommend it to anyone.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
KT R.
KT R.
This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Coloring with all of the smart shade products is off. Not meant for pale girls, so orange!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I really liked it at first, but after some time, it started turning my skin orange. Not blending!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.