BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Karon L.
Karon L.
Avon, IL
I have a very olive undertone and I thought this product was going to be miraculous. So of course HAD to try it. Well...my best description...it didn't really do anything but mimic a bronzing lotion. Had a bit of an orange color to it. In the end (and only because I hate wasting products) I used it over a foundation that I had that had a bit of a light undertone for me.
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
Even though the smart shade isn't the best in the world. It does blend in decently, it doesn't leave a makeup line, and it doesn't break my skin out. However, this makeup doesn't last long, and get's clumpy at the top after a short period of time. It's also sort of pricey for the amount that's given. I used it more as a primer with my foundation. It did make my skin feel very smooth though.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
I like this but I just gave trouble matching it to my skin tone. Other than that it is great!
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
I Like this make up it blend well into my skin. I have oily skin and I found that it gave me good coverage. The price is good and they always have coupons.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ
I did not believe it was going to work, but amazingly it did blend perfectly. Especially in the summer when I tend to tan darker and darker everyday. It works up to a point.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI
This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
sooniya k.
sooniya k.
Kansas City, MO
Nice and easy to apply on helps cover up blemishes and is easy to apply on would use for home and it is very smooth
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Burns, TN
Ideally this foundation would be awesome! I was out of my MAC foundation and need some immediately so, for the price I decided to try it out. To think it will match a variety of shades knowing that my color changes a few shades from summer to winter. It comes out as a white liquid which is was somewhat startling and I've learned to try and rub it together in order to get the color started before applying to my face. Some days it seems like it matches better than others (often appears grayish or too orangish) and works decent as a base. Coverage is more than I like though. It appears almost cakey to me and I prefer a more smooth natural look.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.