Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Grovetown, GA

Even though the smart shade isn't the best in the world. It does blend in decently, it doesn't leave a makeup line, and it doesn't break my skin out. However, this makeup doesn't last long, and get's clumpy at the top after a short period of time. It's also sort of pricey for the amount that's given. I used it more as a primer with my foundation. It did make my skin feel very smooth though.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA

I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD

It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA

If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Denton, TX

I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA

I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.