Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Depew, NY

This left dark streaks on my face. Did not match skin at all. It feels very dry on my skin. I will not use this product again. Not worth it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD

This works great for me , my skin is already smooth this just finishes the look greatly
Kris M.
Kris M.

The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH

I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS

Doesn't offer many choices when it comes to skin shades, and doesn't give great coverage. My skin also seemed to breakout and get oily when I wore this.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Wolcottville, IN

I used the Light/Medium as I have a medium to dark skin tone. The products goes on really well. It's light weight. It goes on white and blends in to match your skin. When I used this product, I never had horrible make-up lines. My face and neck were actually the same color. I only buy it when I have coupons because it's pricier than most brands at Walmart.The only reason that I didn't give it an "A' is because it doesn't last very long. It usually only last 5-6 hours in regular weather. When it's hot and humid, it lasts about 2 hours. I recommend it to anyone.
Rosemarie S.
Rosemarie S.

I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.

Coloring with all of the smart shade products is off. Not meant for pale girls, so orange!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.