Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Megan R.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME

I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Edna F.
Edna F.
Morehead, KY

Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV

Even the lightest shade is very orange. It cakes up and doesn't blend easily.
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
Campbell, CA

So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL

It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Kieana S.
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA

I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.

I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA

I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA

Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.