BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Mc Bee, SC
I am very fair skinned and this just didn't go light enough for me...even when I used the lightest that they offer. I honestly didn't even use the entire tube before I switched to something else.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA
This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
Amber S.
Apex, NC
Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Jasmin L.
Good product, a white color that turns into your own skin. Coverage is like a tinted moisturizer. Only bad thing is, it gets oily..so be sure to blot throughout the day.
Debbie B.
Newark, DE
This foundation is very good at matching to your skin tone. I was really surprised how well it blended in. I did have to reapply throughout the day though it doesn't hold up well for long hours
Beka H.
Boone, NC
This is a nice sheer coverage but overall I'm not real impressed with it, there's nothing that makes it stand out, it doesn't really cover as much as I would like but the texture of it is nice
Jenna H.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to use this product when I was younger. It facinated me but didn't seem to last long though it DID always match my skin tone and didn't completely break me out.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.