Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is really just a hoax. Even though the product comes out white, the bursting color beads within have a set color to turn to so it's not really perfectly matching your skin tone, and really, it's pretty difficult to find a good match, especially since there are not many colors available (due to the concept of the product). This has a pretty solid medium coverage though and is fairly easy to apply with whatever method you prefer. It will stick to dry patches on your skin and it's terrible at oil control. Powder is a must.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I got this awhile ago so not sure if they changed the formula but by the reviews I'm guessing not. It has very light coverage which i didn't really enjoy. Also I'm very pale so the skin match turned out more dark and orange so not a match.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX
I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
I use this foundation. It does match my skin tone but it also provides very light coverage. I like the price of it though.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Memphis, TN
I love how you don't have to look for a shade it mathes you. That is way better then having to look for one
Renee G.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I was given this by a friend and I can definitely say I wont buy it. It didn't cover anything on my face so it was pointless to use.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Depew, NY
This left dark streaks on my face. Did not match skin at all. It feels very dry on my skin. I will not use this product again. Not worth it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
La Plata, MD
This works great for me , my skin is already smooth this just finishes the look greatly
Kris M.
Kris M.
The coverage of this is so so, and the colors are as well, but the thing that gets me the most about this , is i have normal so so skin, but this creates oil on my skin, and makes it look like I always have oily skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.