7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
It works but it doesn't last all day, good product but not the best product!
Candice N.
Candice N.
I do not like this product. It is very heavy feeling on my face and does not cover well at all
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Adriana K.
Adriana K.
I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
stacy m.
stacy m.
Paoli, IN
It was very thin and didn't have any coverage at all. Made my skin look oily and was way off on color.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Well I've never found a foundation that I could compare to glue but this is the one. I could hardly rub it into my face... And it the more I tried to rub it in, the worse it got - and finally it started to peel... It was very strange. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone but Almay has amaIng eyeshadows, liners, and mascaras... And I'm also a fan of their makeup removers.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I always have a hard time finding my perfect color, this works so well. It blends perfectly and is lightweight. Doesn't do much for covering anything up and I've noticed that sometimes, the very last bit will be orange and I cant use it anymore.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.
I have struggled with concealers and foundations for a long time. I finally found Almay's that works great for matching my skin. While it is a small bottle, it lasts a long time. You only have to use a little for it to cover any kind of blemish. Great product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.