7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Laura I.
Laura I.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this a few weeks ago on a whim, and I won't be buying it again. I need more coverage from a foundation. This is very sheer -- more like a tinted moisturizer.
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
I like how this foundation matches my skin tone as soon as I put it on. It feels lightweight but my only complaint is that it does not have that much coverage and does not last long.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Cherise O.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is a joke. The color selection is a joke. The whole idea behind it would be nice if they catered to more than just 4 Caucasian skin tones. And also, the formula is a joke.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Horseheads, NY
I wasn't really impressed with this product but my skin is also very interesting. First it just wasn't thick enough to cover blemishes or other imperfections - I had to triple layer it and it felt just gross on my skin. Second it never seemed to match my skin tone at all no matter how much I tried, maybe I have one of those weird skin tones that aren't considered "normal"?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
For the price, I probably wouldn't buy this foundation again. I have a hard time finding my shade of foundation with drug store makeup. Everything is either too dark or too light. I can't seem to find "my shade". So I bought this in hopes of having that problem go away. I have pretty light skin when it's not summer, and so I bought this in a lighter shade. However, it still seemed to be a little too dark. I'm saving it for when it's summer and I (hopefully) become a little more tan. So all in all, it is a pretty cool idea, but I'd say the accuracy of it isn't that good. It didn't impress me, and I don't think I would recommend it.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
It doesn't blend with your actual skin color and it is really noticeable!!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.