Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Irina R.
Irina R.

I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Skyller H.
Skyller H.
Portage, IN

Almay is not a great foundation. They do not have a color range that is dark enough for me. Even though my skin tone is not very dark, there still wasn't a "smart shade" that worked for me.
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH

If you rotate this in for your seasonal make up

Afterwhile (when I went from summer to the following summer)

It got a LOT darker on me... I wasn't too thrilled about that either

I'm SUPER fair skinned (Porcelain) and during the summer it would work, but when I stored it for the next summer it got A LOT darker from sitting around..

I don't know if thats normal but wasn't thrilled
Abbey P.
Abbey P.
Fayetteville, GA

I love this product. It's sheer so it blends in with my skin tone and doesn't dry out my skin, either.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL

This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Arlington, tx

I brought this thinking it would be great but it made me brakeout so bad
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ

I got this awhile ago so not sure if they changed the formula but by the reviews I'm guessing not. It has very light coverage which i didn't really enjoy. Also I'm very pale so the skin match turned out more dark and orange so not a match.
Telia F.
Telia F.
Eagle point, Or

The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Memphis, TN

I love how you don't have to look for a shade it mathes you. That is way better then having to look for one
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.