Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl

Good shade match but too watery for my face, i have to mix it with a thicker foundation
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm very light skinned and hearing that there was a foundation that adjusts to your skin tone i was ecstatic, once i used the product not so much. The foundation made me look orange and I had grabbed the light shade. Definitely disappointing
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY

I've used this product several times and I can honestly say it's just not what it's cut out to be. It doesn't find my perfect skin shade as promised by the product. I will never purchase this product again.
Cyla S.
Cyla S.
Fort Myers, FL

Used this in light. I'm naturally a bit pale, although it made me look like a ghost. Too oily for my taste, as well. There was no coverage, unfortunately! I wanted to love this, as I love Almay- but I just couldn't. Used for three weeks and still the big NO.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I used to use this product when I first started using foundations. I was naive and didn't want to go through the trouble of finding a matching shade. After about 6 months, I started paying more attention and noticed how orange it left my face. If you don't blend it totally perfectly and your skin is oily or dry in areas, it will leave those areas very orange and streaky. I don't use this anymore and never plan to again.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters

This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA

Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.