7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've been a fan of this product for years! I use it on those days when I don't need to wear much makeup, I just slather some of this on, add a little lip gloss and mascara, and away I go!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the antioxidant, but found the formula to be a bit heavy for my preference.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Denton, TX
I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
sooniya k.
sooniya k.
Kansas City, MO
Nice and easy to apply on helps cover up blemishes and is easy to apply on would use for home and it is very smooth
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Burns, TN
Ideally this foundation would be awesome! I was out of my MAC foundation and need some immediately so, for the price I decided to try it out. To think it will match a variety of shades knowing that my color changes a few shades from summer to winter. It comes out as a white liquid which is was somewhat startling and I've learned to try and rub it together in order to get the color started before applying to my face. Some days it seems like it matches better than others (often appears grayish or too orangish) and works decent as a base. Coverage is more than I like though. It appears almost cakey to me and I prefer a more smooth natural look.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is awful. I have light skin and this does not even attempt to blend into my skin. I've bought it for light skin and I still look orange, like I'm using self tanner and not blending. It's also very thin makeup so has very little coverage. YUCK!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR
I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.