Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Megan R.
Megan R.
South Portland, ME

I thought it was interesting how it would come out a grayish color and then once you blended it, it would change to your skin...but it left my face very sparkly, and it was very hard to blend into my skin.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

Irrited my under eye area didn't match or blend at all even tge deeper shades was to
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.

I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Abbi W.
Abbi W.
Auburn, AL

This oxidized on my face making me look as orange as Snooki
Emily M.
Emily M.
Chateuguay , Quebec

This product works ok for me and has a good finish
Jacy K.
Jacy K.
Potosi, WI

I feel like the coverage is really good. almost full.. but i do not think the color match is good... it runs too dark and orangey for lighter skin tones!!!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

I tried this foundation out in 2011 and it was awful. when it started to wear off it oxidized to an orangey color and make my face look cakey.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the antioxidant, but found the formula to be a bit heavy for my preference.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.