BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mary Ann P.
Saint Albans, WV
I have been using this Almay product for a year now. I love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well. The packing could use a lil work it tends to get clumped up and won't come out sometimes.
Josephine H.
Mystic, CT
This is a great drugstore foundation. I used it for years during college because it was simply the best that I could afford during those years. I would still recommend this to anyone!
Kate R.
Wayne, PA
This is just not a good foundation. seriously false advertising. it does not blend to match your skin tone at all--very orangey. it also caused me to break out. would not recommend.
Micaela S.
New Richmond, WI
This product looks cakey on. Skin and I haven't found a foundation hade that corresponds just right with my skin which I la quite is if you ask me because I have Caucasian skin and its light to medium shade so idk
Karissa B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Though it's light, and matches my completion, May not be all that great for someone with blemishes to hide. Definitely doesn't cover anything at all.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
This foundation is a waste of money!!!! its like ur just putting skin toned lotion on ur face it doesn't cover any blemishes or even out the skin tone
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
This foundation did not work for me. It was watery and had poor coverage. The color that developed was darker than my skin tone.
Mindi D.
Fort Worth, TX
I was not impressed with the Almay Smart Shade. It did not appear to cover anything on my face. I wanted light coverage but didn't see any coverage.
Julianna M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it! it covers your face very smooth and evens out any uneven skin toning you may have. if your looking for something light that wont block your pores this is is!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.