BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
The coverage is not very good for this product and the lotion and color do not mix well when coming out no matter how hard you shake it. I was not impressed with this product at all.
Abbie J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have liked this product for light coverage. I found the colour match very good, but the coverage isn't great. I have used it for times when I don't want to completely unmade up but I don't need a full face either.
Bri E.
Manhattan, KS
Honestly putting this product on your face is just clogging your pores. It does nothing to help cover up anything. It is a waste of your time and money. Try as long as you want, but this product WILL NOT work for you
Alani P.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
Doesn't blend well at all! I have very fair skin and this product made my skin look like I had a pink layer of makeup on top! I was very disappointed.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA
I really like almay I have used them for along time and never really had any breakouts or anything. Considering I'm am not the type to take my makeup off everysingle night like I should. Colors are great and blend well
Samantha W.
Lake Worth, FL
I started using this when I was 17. There's not a lot of product, and it's fairly expensive. The great part about it is that you don't need any powder when using this. It goes on so smooth, and has great coverage.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Megan F.
Rockford, IL
I do not think I can find one good thing to say about this product. The color selection is horrible, I don't think the product works very well and it will oxidize, just all around bad.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.