BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA
When I saw the commercial for this I had doubts that it would actually work but I tried it anyway. I wasn't expecting for it to match my skin tone as well as it did and it looked great! Love this product!
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL
I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Brittany  .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX
This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Danielle A.
Kirkwood, MO
I am excited about all these new skin tone matching foundations and this is the first that I have tried. I agree with most people that it does blend in, but does not cover anything like foundation should.
tonya v.
Epping, NH
This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.