7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Karla P.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD
This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
Tina E.
Tina E.
This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
kathy a.
kathy a.
I love this product! I have been using it for 2 years now and it is just so lightweight and feels like nothing is on your face! If you have bad acne, I don't suggest this product due to how lightweight it is. Other than that, its amazing!
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Spokane, WA
I had an allergic reaction and broke out to it, it was horrible.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this years ago and then decided to give it another go, ad I'm still not a huge fan of it. It tends to go a shade darker than I need it to be, and makes me look a bit orange. I probably won't buy this again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.