BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX
I used this for about three months and liked that it blended well with my skin tone. I felt as if it was too "cakey" though and would dry more around the fine lines on my face, making me feel older.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA
This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Julie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this in college to use for semi-formal. I didn't see much coverage for it. I'm not sure if it's my skin or the mixture just wasn't compatible. There wasn't much difference when I put it on.
shelby s.
love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This matched my skin tone very well at the beginning, but as I used the product more, it got darker and darker (maybe it was old? I'm not sure), but the "skin matching" doesn't work for very long.
Cammie
loganville, GA
I have tried this product and while yes it does blend and adjusts to your skin color i just have not really liked it i think that it gets cakey really fast and that it is not an all great product
Steffane B.
I have uneven skin tone so I thought this would work well for me but it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. The sad part is is that I've used tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage.
Maddie C.
Encinitas, CA
When i bought this product i was so excited and then once i used it i broke out like crazy. Thinking i was just allergic to it i gave it to my sister and it made her skin all orange.DON'T BUY!!!!
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Rebecca M.
Mc Bee, SC
I am very fair skinned and this just didn't go light enough for me...even when I used the lightest that they offer. I honestly didn't even use the entire tube before I switched to something else.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.