Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
This isn't all that different than another concealer. Nothing smart about the color, doesn't change to match your skin. Light coverage, not worth it.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Cicero, IL
It was okay could be better B-. Shade is not exactly accurate to skin tone but good for a drug store brand.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Marysville, Oh
I never wear foundation, and have very sensitive skin. Based on a recommendation to try Almay, I saw this and thought it looked safe. I am loving it because it is very fool proof and works as a great foundation without being too noticeable. When it is gone, I am very anxious to try a BB or CC cream, which is why I only gave it a "B" grade. It doesn't cover up dark circles or bright blemishes, but it is great for balancing skin tone and color matching while being incredibly lightweight
Marina O.
Marina O.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not have good coverage, doesn't sit so smooth on the skin, was not able to find a good match for my skin tone.
Carliann C.
Carliann C.
Harveys Lake, PA
This really does blend in nicely. It gives it a nice long lasting natural look.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this recently at Walgreen's. While it does do what is advertised, it found my shade almost to perfectly. It looked like nothing was there and did not cover up anything at all. So I use it more in a layering process with another liquid foundation, which is nice I don't need powder when I use the two together. Since it only does half of what it should and not the right half in my opinion I really wouldn't use it at all if not for the SPF 15. Anything with some sun protection and I'll at least finish the product up. I would not buy again, but it's horrible either.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Kodak, TN
I bought this when it first came out because it sounded awesome and I usually like almay. It was awful... It didn't cover anything
Deja L.
Deja L.
San Diego, CA
I got this medium. Lets just keep this short and simple: It does not work, at all.
It was like putting on moisturizer. Less color than BB cream. Less color than tinted moisturizer. No purpose in this product. No difference, at all. Highly upset.
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx
I tried the 2nd to lightest color which is the one I normally get. This was way to dark so I got the lightest one and it was still way to dark. It is by far not a ''smart shade''
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.