7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tina E.
Tina E.
This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Ailys T.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was one of the first foundations I ever tried. I have a medium skin tone & found a shade that initally matched me. However, this did nothing for covering up pores and would settle and wear unevenly as the day progressed. If that wasn't a deal breaker, the fact that within a couple hours it would oxidize horribly and turn a very unflattering shade of yellow-orange made me quickly stop using it after only a couple of weeks. I wanted to like it, but it just had no redeeming qualities for me.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this foundation! It blends into my skin tone and doesn't feel thick on my skin. It does take a little blending to get it to blend completely but I love the look when it's blended. I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Juliea U.
Juliea U.
Portland, OR
This product feels like cake on my face. The color does not blend whatsoever. It gives you missed matched skin tones
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Marta G.
Marta G.
True match? More like no match! I bought it thinking it would match my skin time but no and also it made my face feel really oily and kind of gunky so I don't recommend
Amira M.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Haven't tired it but it seems nice!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.