Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This worked great a few years ago. This time I wasn't sure the shade and it was a bit off, looked slightly orange. Overall I really liked it though. I plan on buying another one if that means anything.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR
I need a little extra coverage for my "black eyes" and after part of the day I have wore it all off. It was very light and felt great just not enough to last for me in the day.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA
I've been wanting to find a liquid like foundation that is more like a mosturizer! But I tried two different colors and couldn't get mine to match! Plus it was oily! No no nooo
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Phallan M.
Awful! do not buy! it is impossible to match your shade.I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH
Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.