Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA

I bought this because of the 'hype' on youtube. Honestly, I hated it! It left my glowing skin pale and oily! Hated the white as well! Don't purchase!!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI

I have used this product quite a few times and though I like it, I think it doesn't completely match my skin tone. I have used the light and medium and neither one really comes that close to matching my skin tone. The only thing that seems to work it using this with my tinted moisturizer and then it will match up with my skin better.
I like that is a light coverage that seems to last on me for quite sometime if I set it with the Alma powder.
Overall, it is okay but I don't think it has the great shade-sensing technology that matches your skin.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY

Perfect match but no a full coverage makeup
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI

I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA

I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Denton, TX

I personally didn't really like this product. Its not very good coverage. But it does smell good.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

I hate this stuff! I'm in year book and I got this thinking it would make my skin look picture perfict and wheh they needed my picture ( i am an editor ) I had broken out like crazy! I felt so bad I asked the teacher to photoshop the zits out. But he didn't because photoshop cots like $300 so on the Yearbook Staff page I have zits and red blotchy skin. Thanks Almay....
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Clifton Heights, PA

If you want a med-heavy coverage this is not for you. This is more like a tinted moisturizer. It's light on the skin an doesn't hide your face. It simple evens out the tone. I like for off work days when I'm planning on just a simple few errands run, but I use mac for all my other needs
Yabsera F.
Yabsera F.
Towson, MD

It is very hard for me to find makeup that would fit my shade, so when I saw this at the store I was really excited to try it out. After a few days of wearing the product I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. I defiantly recommend this product to everyone!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA

I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.