Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I used to use this product when I first started using foundations. I was naive and didn't want to go through the trouble of finding a matching shade. After about 6 months, I started paying more attention and noticed how orange it left my face. If you don't blend it totally perfectly and your skin is oily or dry in areas, it will leave those areas very orange and streaky. I don't use this anymore and never plan to again.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters

This foundation matched to my light complexion however it began to pill up and peel on my face. I thought maybe it was a reaction to the moisturizer I was using so I tried it without and it still sat on my skin and I could actually peel/roll it off.
Emmakate B.
Emmakate B.
Roslyn , Pa

Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA

I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Carmen H.
Carmen H.

I read lots of great reviews online. After purchasing it and trying it out, it just didn't work for me. All my other foundations I had purchased was also the light to medium shade. But this foundation made me look very pale and washed out.
Kieana S.
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA

I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lighthouse Point, FL

It's a light coverage good for hot days. Didn't break me out so I'm happy with it.
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
Campbell, CA

So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.