Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

I tried the 2nd to lightest color which is the one I normally get. This was way to dark so I got the lightest one and it was still way to dark. It is by far not a ''smart shade''
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Marysville, Oh

I never wear foundation, and have very sensitive skin. Based on a recommendation to try Almay, I saw this and thought it looked safe. I am loving it because it is very fool proof and works as a great foundation without being too noticeable. When it is gone, I am very anxious to try a BB or CC cream, which is why I only gave it a "B" grade. It doesn't cover up dark circles or bright blemishes, but it is great for balancing skin tone and color matching while being incredibly lightweight
Kyle U.
Kyle U.
Quincy, FL

This is a waste of money made my skin oily and it looked like face paint does not blend well at all it is also verry watery.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC

Honestly, it is an okay product. I like the formula and texture but it leaves my skin with an orangish tint. I am not sure how much of the "smart shade" technology is true.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

I like a lot of Almay products but this isn't one of them. It has almost 0 coverage on my skin and looks more like a tinted moisturizer. Instead of moisture, however, all it seemed to deliver to my skin was an oil slick. Not a good product for me.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boyne City, MI

I love the coverage! It doesn't smell too bad either which is good. My quick go-to foundation for school, work, and everyday life.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX

In order to wear this right, you need practice putting it on. The first couple of times aren't always the best. A mixture of blending it perfectly and wearing it correctly go hand in hand. Finding the right shade is difficult though.
Mishon S.
Mishon S.
Fergus Falls, MN

I have a hard time matching my skin tone to bottles of foundation. I have used this ever since it came out, it matches perfectly, and applies easily, and is not to oily. I have used many of the different versions of it, and love every one of them.
Irina R.
Irina R.

I bought it in Walgreens because it was on sale and I didn't like it at all. I guess you can say it does change to your skin color but it feels like glue. Don't buy it.!!! try a tinted moisturizer instead.
Skyller H.
Skyller H.
Portage, IN

Almay is not a great foundation. They do not have a color range that is dark enough for me. Even though my skin tone is not very dark, there still wasn't a "smart shade" that worked for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.