Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Erica W.
Erica W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not bad for light coverage, but the foundation couldn't even build up to a heavier/more airbrushed look. It's nice for hot days or when you don't need a full face, but I don't use it very often. I'm also very fair skinned and it did a good job matching the shade.
Mohammad S.
Mohammad S.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't like it at all
Kari E.
Kari E.
Lancaster, PA

I purchased this hoping it would be an inexpensive solution to my problem with drug store foundation, which is that I have yet to find one which is fair enough for my incredibly fair colored skin. Not only was it too dark/orange for me, but the coverage was so light it didn't even help even out my skin tone. I was very unimpressed.
Kendra p.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM

It does what its supposed to and it looks pretty good all day long, but If I forget to wash it off at night I break out the next day!
Shianne T.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO

It's not the worst foundation that i have used but, it doesn't match my skin tone like it's suppose to and left it looking orange.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN

It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Clarksville, IN

I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Katie E.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO

I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

The color doesn't really match and the coverage kind of stinks.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.