BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX
This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
tonya v.
Epping, NH
This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This worked great a few years ago. This time I wasn't sure the shade and it was a bit off, looked slightly orange. Overall I really liked it though. I plan on buying another one if that means anything.
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR
I need a little extra coverage for my "black eyes" and after part of the day I have wore it all off. It was very light and felt great just not enough to last for me in the day.
Susan W.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited when this product came out and then I bought it. This product didn't cover anything and it made my face look orange. I will never buy this product again!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.