BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ
At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY
This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Staci N.
Los Angeles, CA
When you first apply looks great. As the day progresses it becomes oily. Pore clogging, not great for my face. I can't worry about touching up or reapplying make-up midday so I stopped using this product.
Bethany A.
Almay Smartshade is just okay in my opinion. It's really cool how it matches your skin tone but the coverage isn't all that great. It's pretty runny! And I like a thicker coverage.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
It provides decent coverage, but the so-called "skin matching technology" is nothing to get excited about. I never seemed to find one that actually matched my skin tone, regardless.
Mary Ellen G.
West orange, NJ
This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Taylor P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have just recently discovered this foundation i had been searching for so long and finally found my true match and no longer have to worry about dark or light lines showing thru my powder! Highly recommended!
Lydia K.
This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Katara G.
Hickory, NC
This was my favorite product I've tried! As long as you get a shade close to your actual color, it will match your skin tone. It also lasts all day and won't make your face feel like it has something on it.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL
I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.