BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Becca W.
Becca W.
At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH
I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Roseville, MI
Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I usually find Almay amazing but this product was just ok. It had a nice even coverage. Also very light. But you definitely can not wear this product with any skin tone. You should try to match as best you can for the best results. Otherwise in certain lights you may not match well. If you can find your merger skin shade this is a great product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.