BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it & fell in love the first time. But the second time around (& a few times at the lake where i got a little tan) turns out it wasn't the "perfect blend" i guess i just need to try a different shade or a different product.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
I really didn't care for this product too much. couldn't really find my color nor was it long lasting coverage.
Crystal S.
West Yarmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how it matches to your skin very quickly and blends smoothly but the coverage isn't what I expected. Its nice for those days where you just need a minimal coverage and don't wanna feel like you have foundation clunked on your face.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA
Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
michelle e.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I honestly thought this was going to be a miracle foundation that magically turned into the same color as your skin. but in reality, it just contains these annoying little beads that you have to blend really well into the skin
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.