Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This product is my go to everyday wear. It covers up my readiness perfectly and leaves my skin looking beautiful.
stevie c.
stevie c.
Its so cool to watch it match to your shade! I did't believe it at first! Makes for a very fast and easy application!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
I ran out of makeup one day so I decided to give this a try. However, it made my face feel greasy. I did not like it and I never bought it again. I would not recommend it.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
Unless you are looking for the Bride of Frankenstein Meets Ashy Larry look or the mortician special "I just got run over by a car nos hook me up with a makeover ," then you seriously must look else where for a foundation that is full coverage. I don't know but the whole Almay line clearly is not marketed for people of color or people with olive and tan complexions. Even my fair skinned counterparts agree that the colors come across as ashy and dull. The matte look may look great on photographs but not on your face. My tip is go outside and actually test the color palette on actual skin. It has a dry look reminiscent of mortician makeup. Sorry I will pass.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This product is supposed to match your skin tone, but when I used this product it did not. It did not blend in with my skin either. It was blotchy and some areas on my face must have absorbed the makeup more than others because some areas on my face were darker than others. I did not like this makeup for my skin or complexion and I was not at all satisfied.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
The coverage is not very good for this product and the lotion and color do not mix well when coming out no matter how hard you shake it. I was not impressed with this product at all.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Riley, KS
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the otheer brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love how light this makeup feels! Normally provides adequate coverage and instantly blends with my skin perfectly. However, as the day progresses it seems to fade away as if I'd never put any on. Doesn't work as well without the matching pressed powder--tried it with Revlon matte powder a few times and it caked a little.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.