Add a Photo

canada

WORKS GREAT BUT LEAVES SKIN REALLY OILY
marie A.
marie A.

Tried for a while, didn't cover my face very well. was pretty thin foundation. didn't cover my problems on my face like previous foundations.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH

I had trouble with the matching. I felt like it was always a little bit darker. I use this when I tan also. It seems to match that. It feels great on... Not too heavy, very light!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Garland, TX

I have used this product a couple of times and it looks horrible every time. It is way too dark for my pale complexion.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ

For ME it works and matches my skin tone and DOES NOT make me break out UNLIKE other brands that claim they work and don't clog your pores!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring hill, Fl

Good shade match but too watery for my face, i have to mix it with a thicker foundation
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm very light skinned and hearing that there was a foundation that adjusts to your skin tone i was ecstatic, once i used the product not so much. The foundation made me look orange and I had grabbed the light shade. Definitely disappointing
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.