Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Logan B.
Logan B.

I like this product but feel they need to add more Yellow toned colors to the collection
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I have been using Almay's Smart Shade/Smart Blend foundation for literally years. Firstly, it is more of a tinted moisturizer with the added bonus of SPF. Before application, wash your hands. Make sure that you are applying it to a clean face - apply your neutralizer/concealer AFTERWARDS. Don't glob it on! This product works a whole lot better when you apply it by separating your face into planes and applying small dabs from there. You have to essentially "rub" the product in to activate the beads, similar to how you rub in a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is fair, it is more the less to even out your skin tone and give you an even complexion.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR

I thought the idea was cool. It did what it claims to, which is match my skin tone. The makeup didn't cover enough blemishes. Not a fan.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Hartford, CT

Blends in perfectly, great coverage. Not cakey at all. Definitely would buy again!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ

I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Tashina A.
Tashina A.
Pecks Mill, WV

There was absolutely NO COVERAGE with this product. Not only was it lacking coverage, but it left my skin looking dry and uneven.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY

This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Inola, OK

This foundation provides semi full coverage. The foundation does leave some streaking and can be hard to blend.
gloria r.
gloria r.
Omaha, NE

It did match my skin tone I just wish it had better coverage for acne scars.
Lakeshia T.
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC

It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.