7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love how much it matches my skin. The coverage is amazing but it does wear off after a couple of hours is what I had seemed to notice. I love how light it is though. Its for those days when you don't feel like doing your makeup but still want to feel put together!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
I used to use this but it's just okay. Found it to turn a little orange after awhile. Good price though
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Baxter, TN
I got this foundation in light 100 but it really doesn't cover well. The color was too dark also. It smoothd on to my skin really nice but it just doesn't cover redness or blemishes at all.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA
I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Morgantown
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this product! I use this all the time. You can get it anywhere and lasts a long time! Worth the buy
Kali D.
Kali D.
Norman, OK
Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Summer D.
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.