Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Allison K.
Allison K.
This is a light coverage foundation that I have rediscovered and I enjoy. I usually prefer a more full coverage but I like the way this makes my skin looks and I get compliments since I have started wearing it again.
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love how much it matches my skin. The coverage is amazing but it does wear off after a couple of hours is what I had seemed to notice. I love how light it is though. Its for those days when you don't feel like doing your makeup but still want to feel put together!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Statesville, NC
I used to use this but it's just okay. Found it to turn a little orange after awhile. Good price though
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Baxter, TN
I got this foundation in light 100 but it really doesn't cover well. The color was too dark also. It smoothd on to my skin really nice but it just doesn't cover redness or blemishes at all.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA
I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Kali D.
Kali D.
Norman, OK
Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Rainey B.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
I love how this product never leaves a make up line even when I'm in a hurry. Very light so it feels like I'm not wearing any make up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.