Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Statesville, NC
I used to use this but it's just okay. Found it to turn a little orange after awhile. Good price though
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Baxter, TN
I got this foundation in light 100 but it really doesn't cover well. The color was too dark also. It smoothd on to my skin really nice but it just doesn't cover redness or blemishes at all.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA
I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Summer D.
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Rainey B.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
I love how this product never leaves a make up line even when I'm in a hurry. Very light so it feels like I'm not wearing any make up.
Rebecca  S.
Rebecca S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I love this makeup! It is incredible and my skin looks flawless after using it! It matches my skin tone perfectly which is fair with neutral undertones
Linda J.
Linda J.
I've used this and it is very good and unique how it goes with your own skin color. Really works good, I would recommend it to anyone.
Katharine R.
Katharine R.
This is a very good product and i would definatly suggest that anyone use this peoduct
tiva d.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL
It didn't match with my skin tone and it looked gross and chalky and felt that way too, didn't meet my expectations at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.