Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I love Almay and this cover up. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel heavy with makeup.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Maya S.
Maya S.

I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN

When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI

This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ

I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.