Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.
Lebanon, TN
This product broke me out, and did not cover well at all.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
I've tried a TON of BB Cream, and thus far this has been the best! It has great coverage. I use it in place of foundation, especially when I'm in a hurry. Apply a decent layer all over and set with a powder. Voila! You are ready to go! You can add some blush if you'd like and do your eye makeup.
Katie E.
Katie E.
I have used this in the past. I will agree that it blends, but coverage is just average. Nothing extraordinary.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lake Forest, CA
I did not like this product what so ever. It was orangey and definitely did not blend well with my skin.
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
I have to say that this is a very disappointing product. The advertisement claims ease of use great coverage and ease of matching your perfect color. None of that is true. You would be better off buying your foundation at the dollar store than wasting your money on this product. Very unfortunate since Almay is usually good!
natasha f.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I feel like this product is a great idea but the range of shades is limited. i feel like products like this don't go dark enough for the African American demographic.
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This product is my go to everyday wear. It covers up my readiness perfectly and leaves my skin looking beautiful.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.