Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS

Ummm first it is not smart at all! Got help picking out my supposed shade or whatever, go home and try it out and noooooo!! It just sits there and no matter how I try to blend nothing works. On top of that it is super messy and I had no coverage. Gonna stick with MAC for now...
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

Would love to try it since ive heard so many great things about this product!
Southbridge, MA

My brother's fiancee used this for a while. She said it worked for her but when I heard from my best friend, who bought it because of her recommendation, said it didn't work well. I know they have different skin types so I'm guessing that was the problem.
Madison, MS

I have this. i don't like the beads that are in it. it doesn't rub in good and you don't get much color from it. it doesn't get very dark.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN

It was ok if you don't need a lot of coverage. Other then that it didn't cover anything i needed for it to cover. It didn't and it for me just seemed like a sunscreen i would put on my face that is it so not a foundation i will be using anymore.
Mohammad S.
Mohammad S.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't like it at all
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
beatriz N.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV

This brand is nice it may not work for some only because maybe they apply it wrog or they apply to little or too much and it really works and makes it seem like you have no foundation on and makes natural.
Eleni Y.
Eleni Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA

It's an okay product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.