BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jeanne H.
I love how light the coverage of this product is. It beautifully matches your skin tone and just evens it out slightly. Not full coverage, but it's not meant to be. Nice and light on the skin, feels like a moisturizer.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love this foundation. It isn't heavy and still gives me great coverage. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am still very happy with it.
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
Bought this thinking it would actually work and it didn't. It was also way too liquidy, it didn't even hold, it just rubbed in like a sheer moisturizer
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I feel like this product is a great idea but the range of shades is limited. i feel like products like this don't go dark enough for the African American demographic.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Jennifer C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I bought this in the hopes it would actually have some kind of coverage. It was a no-go for me. I felt like I didn't even put on any foundation. I still needed to cover everything up. For me, this was a waste of money.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA
This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Delwara B.
New Paltz, NY
It is a decent product for its price.. although it blends nicely, it still leaves blotchy residue on certain parts of my face. It is a great idea to have "smart shade" makeup but this product was not executed properly.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
One of the best alternatives tonusing foundation! It didn't make my face feel caked on andi did notice a difference in my skin after using this product!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.