Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lake Forest, CA

I did not like this product what so ever. It was orangey and definitely did not blend well with my skin.
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN

I have to say that this is a very disappointing product. The advertisement claims ease of use great coverage and ease of matching your perfect color. None of that is true. You would be better off buying your foundation at the dollar store than wasting your money on this product. Very unfortunate since Almay is usually good!
natasha f.
natasha f.

I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT

I feel like this product is a great idea but the range of shades is limited. i feel like products like this don't go dark enough for the African American demographic.
Brittany  .
Brittany .

Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

This product is my go to everyday wear. It covers up my readiness perfectly and leaves my skin looking beautiful.
stevie c.
stevie c.

Its so cool to watch it match to your shade! I did't believe it at first! Makes for a very fast and easy application!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX

I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN

I ran out of makeup one day so I decided to give this a try. However, it made my face feel greasy. I did not like it and I never bought it again. I would not recommend it.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA

Unless you are looking for the Bride of Frankenstein Meets Ashy Larry look or the mortician special "I just got run over by a car nos hook me up with a makeover ," then you seriously must look else where for a foundation that is full coverage. I don't know but the whole Almay line clearly is not marketed for people of color or people with olive and tan complexions. Even my fair skinned counterparts agree that the colors come across as ashy and dull. The matte look may look great on photographs but not on your face. My tip is go outside and actually test the color palette on actual skin. It has a dry look reminiscent of mortician makeup. Sorry I will pass.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.