Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Wenya Z.
Wenya Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product, it works very long
Donna M.
Donna M.
I rarely wear foundation but this is a good product to keep on hand, I've used the same bottle with being different shades of tan, even my sister who is much lighter than i, was able to use my bottle in a pinch with out being too too dark
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Batavia, OH
I think it did a great job. It started off white scaring me, but then turned my shade of skin color, I would recommend this to friends and family it worked for me.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.
Lebanon, TN
This product broke me out, and did not cover well at all.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
I've tried a TON of BB Cream, and thus far this has been the best! It has great coverage. I use it in place of foundation, especially when I'm in a hurry. Apply a decent layer all over and set with a powder. Voila! You are ready to go! You can add some blush if you'd like and do your eye makeup.
Katie E.
Katie E.
I have used this in the past. I will agree that it blends, but coverage is just average. Nothing extraordinary.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lake Forest, CA
I did not like this product what so ever. It was orangey and definitely did not blend well with my skin.
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
I have to say that this is a very disappointing product. The advertisement claims ease of use great coverage and ease of matching your perfect color. None of that is true. You would be better off buying your foundation at the dollar store than wasting your money on this product. Very unfortunate since Almay is usually good!
natasha f.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.