BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
I've heard some good stuff about this product. Been wanting to try it, but each time I'm at the store I forget to try it. I've need told it gives great coverage.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
This product was a complete was of money, it was watery , too dark even though I bought the right shade and does not blend well with skin. I never was a big on Almay before now I probably won't buy Almay again.
Lydia K.
This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Samantha O.
San Diego, CA
This works ok as a BB cream. It moisturises and the color get pretty close. It comes out a little too dark for me, so I have to blend it in really well. It's light coverage but it won't last you all day long.
Cayla S.
This product is extremely light weight and blends well, but if you are one who is prone to blemishes or has uneven skin tone this product is not for you. It does not hide flaws very well and can be very oily.
Mary Ellen G.
West orange, NJ
This makeup is a white lotion with little beads that break open as you rub them into your skin. The color payoff is awful, and the makeup sets uneven. It was not a good look. Smells ok, texture on skin is ok.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ
At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Sydney D.
Orangeburg, NY
This foundation is alright and is a good foundation if your just starting out with makeup and don't know how to pick your shade. But otherwise i would pass it up. Totally not worth the hype. But its still decent
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.