BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittany  .
Was really surprised at how well it matched my skin, but didn't love the coverage. I have really bad rosacea and didn't feel like it was a "heavy" enough coverage for my needs.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR
I need a little extra coverage for my "black eyes" and after part of the day I have wore it all off. It was very light and felt great just not enough to last for me in the day.
Cierra R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This products stinks. It does nothing to my face but make it red. I wouldn't use this if you have redness or acne. The color doesn't match and it makes my skin oily. I would not buy this product again.
tonya v.
Epping, NH
This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This worked great a few years ago. This time I wasn't sure the shade and it was a bit off, looked slightly orange. Overall I really liked it though. I plan on buying another one if that means anything.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA
I've been wanting to find a liquid like foundation that is more like a mosturizer! But I tried two different colors and couldn't get mine to match! Plus it was oily! No no nooo
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.