Add a Photo

Photos (50)
gloria r.
gloria r.
Omaha, NE

It did match my skin tone I just wish it had better coverage for acne scars.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ

I have used this product a few times, because finding my shade is virtually effortless. I never have to worry about my color being orange, or too light or too dark. The makeup comes out white and can look intimidating, but be patient when applying it and wait for it to settle a little before applying more.

The formula blends well and sits lightly on the skin. There is no greasy feeling after you apply it however I think that it might be too light for someone with oily skin.

It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, so don't expect it to cover blemishes or red spots well.

Overall, I have been fully satisfied using this product and have recommended it to numerous people already.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.

This never matches my skin tone. and always leaves me feeling sticky.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Kittery, ME

As much as I love Always eye shadows, their smart shade foundation really did not match my skin no matter what level I bought it made me look yellow
Lakeshia T.
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC

It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cairns

I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA

This product is awesome. It does exactly what it says it does: it's a smart shade! When it's first squeezed, it has little to no color at all but once it's smooth on the skin, it adjusts to the skin color. It finishes matte and blends easily.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI

I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.