Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
So yes this CC cream does have average coverage but the texture of the CC cream is so oily. Second or third week of use the consistency of the product coming out would be heaps of oil and clumpy product. I would not buy again.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA
Yuck. I hate this product. It didn't match to my skin and it made me look oily
Coral D.
Coral D.
I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
Not the creamiest, but its neat to see it adjust to your skin tone.
helin a.
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Celebration , FL
This product made my face look filthy. Like I was better off exposing my PMS pimples to the world than wearing this out in public. Not only did it not match my skin tone, the green beads that are supposed to do that matching actually stayed green and mixed with oils in my pores making my face actually look like it had dirt on it. TERRIBLE
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
This foundation is decent, but it seems to oxidize and turn out a little orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.