Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Julie D.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI

I have used powdered mineral foundation for years but as I get older I found that it was settling into my fine lines around my eyes. I thought I would try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. I always try new stuff that way. Well, I like the color matching. I don't have to worry about a line on my chin. That's why I originally switched to mineral makeup. I couldn't seem to find a good color match and had a line. But I don't really like how dry it is. By dry I mean that when I used to use wet foundation I remember it being smoothr and easier to put on. This product is a bit dry in that it doesn't spread easily. I use my fingers to put it on, not a sponge, maybe that's my problem. But I have tried that method in the past without luck. Anyway, I think it's an ok product but I wouldn't search it out to purchase again.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN

I like the way this product feels on my skin
Mykael S.
Mykael S.
Joliet, Il

I had to purchase to shades to match my color both were excellent for a primer base but left my skin with a chalky look
Emili W.
Emili W.
Anoka, MN

This product is a nice foundation but, hard to match to a lot of skin tones, considering it only come in 3 shades
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Delphiene K.
Delphiene K.
Bonaire, GA

Works great and matches my skin tone well
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is an excellent little investment. A lot of my products are from Sephora and Mac so I have gotten used to their quality of makeup. The Smart shade really worked for me and is something that I know if I was short on time I could go to my nearest drug store and get it there. It's also wonderfully priced!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ

I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
brooke v.
brooke v.
San Antonio, TX

This product is only ok it has darker specks of pigment inside of the foundations normal color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.