Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Gadsden, AL

I thought it was neat that it changed from white to tan, but it doesn't really change to match your skin. The color didn't look good on me and it was more of an orange toned foundation than it should have been. It was also a lot thicker than I usually like. That is just my preference, but I like my foundation to go on smoothly and blend well, and this one had a consistency more like sunscreen.
Taleisha S.
Taleisha S.

I hate it so much.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA

I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA

I am incredibly pale so I often have a very difficult time finding foundation that doesn't make me look orange....this product did not work for me at all. It turned an off orange-ish shade and did not give me the coverage I was looking for. Granted I probably am an exception because of my complexion, but if you have very fair skin I would avoid this product!
Carol B.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY

I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ

When it comes to foundation i can never find a shade that matches my skin. I end up buying a shade that is too light or too dark. It can be tough, but with Almay smart shade makeup, i can find the shade that is perfect for me. It blends evenly and doesn't dry my skin and I don't have that cakey look and i love that.
Lizette S.
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca

I was very excited to try this product, but it was too watery! The product did not blend smoothly into my skin; it was too dark. I gave it to my mom, who is a little darker than I, and her skin looked ashy! Not a smart shade match product!!!!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR

This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Carmela A.
Carmela A.
jersey city, nj

Worked well in the beginning but then the shade became too dark
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lubbock, TX

This does nothing coverage wise, it gets all goopy and nasty in the container and comes out separated - oil and color. Irritated my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.