BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenny S.
Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Melanie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
lydia o.
Merced , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
shayla j.
This product was horrible. It just sat on my skin and gave me an ashy look.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.