Add a Photo

Photos (50)
helin a.
helin a.
El Cajon, CA
This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Concord, NH
Make-up is a big deal to me, I work at a make-up contour so it has to be. This product works for people with fair skin, that hasn't been to damaged and doesn't need to hind much. If you have ache or scarring I would suggest getting a heavy foundation then this.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Celebration , FL
This product made my face look filthy. Like I was better off exposing my PMS pimples to the world than wearing this out in public. Not only did it not match my skin tone, the green beads that are supposed to do that matching actually stayed green and mixed with oils in my pores making my face actually look like it had dirt on it. TERRIBLE
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA
So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
This foundation is decent, but it seems to oxidize and turn out a little orange.
Wenya Z.
Wenya Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product, it works very long
Donna M.
Donna M.
I rarely wear foundation but this is a good product to keep on hand, I've used the same bottle with being different shades of tan, even my sister who is much lighter than i, was able to use my bottle in a pinch with out being too too dark
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Batavia, OH
I think it did a great job. It started off white scaring me, but then turned my shade of skin color, I would recommend this to friends and family it worked for me.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.
Lebanon, TN
This product broke me out, and did not cover well at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.