7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
megan r.
megan r.
Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Brie B.
Brie B.
I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX
If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Lacy E.
Lacy E.
Mesquite, TX
I got this last week and have enjoyed using it. It seems to match my skin tone well and is a good SPF for summertime. Feels light weight and clean.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Anna t.
Anna t.
Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.