Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY

This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Inola, OK

This foundation provides semi full coverage. The foundation does leave some streaking and can be hard to blend.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.

If you are looking for medium/full coverage, this isn't the product for you. While it does match my skin tone very well, I might a well have just put lotion on my face because this doesn't cover anything for me. I don't have much for acne scarring or anything like that and it still leaves a lot to be desired. I'd say it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, which it works well as. I'm giving it a C because to me it was marketed as a foundation and it really isn't.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Mercersburg, PA

Is a nice, light-weight moisturizer with a light sunscreen, but does not cover blemishes and imperfections in one's complexion. Would not recommend for it's overall coverage as makeup, but would recommend it as a moisturizer and light sunscreen.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Albuquerque, NM

Good for blending!
Siarra G.
Siarra G.
Modesto, CA

I tried this foundation for a while and although it does match to your skin tone perfectly, the product its self is very thin and doesn't do much of anything to cover bumps/scars.
Kinley S.
Kinley S.

Best stuff everrrr. I love the way it blends with my skin. If you want something good that doesn't make your skin oily GET THIS
!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , Ontario

It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.