Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Belle Z.
Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA

This is honestly just a no go for me, the "smart shade" technology is bogus, so there are only actually three foundation shades, and it's not good for combo-oily skin. It's rather thick if you ask me, and it kind of clogs your pores. However, it does blend well.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA

This product was perfect for what it was meant to do. just enough tint and just enough moisture. and it matched my skin tone!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK

I was so excited to try this and was sadly disappointed. Granted my expectations had been a little high, but the way it went on looked terrible/very uneven. It was pricey for it to not even work. I like Almay in general, but this "smart"shade made me really orange. I will not repurchase.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX

This is a cheaper priced foundation works good for an hr or two on me but then it starts getting oily on me then i start to break out! :/
Emily Tanica T.
Emily Tanica T.

I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20. I find myself needing to touch up around the nose and mouth area.
Mai D.
Mai D.

After many years of using makeup (on/off), I found myself still a novice in this field. I considered myself a novice because I don't always use makeup when I go out so I am not very good at putting makeup on my face to make myself look presentable. I found that it is too much of a hassle, too many steps, and time consuming. So I opted to use the Almay Smart Shade Foundation instead of all other traditional make up because it was easy to use. Mind you I used this product many months ago. It was very easy to apply, I just use my fingers. It spread pretty evenly but the shade that I bought (to me) made my look skin lighter, therefore I thought it made my face look weird and not natural at all. So I went and bought a shade darker which made my skin looks much darker. I can’t seem to find a medium/natural shade for my skin. Also, it feels sticky even after i use the finishing powder and it sometime it looks scaly and dry even after I use moisturizer. Perhaps I need to invest in a better moisturizer. Nevertheless, I give this product a B because it was easy to use, and shaved few minutes off of my makeup routine. I don’t like it anymore because it starting to make my face look dry and not natural because of the shades differences.
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL

I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
alexandra d.
alexandra d.
Massena, NY

I try just about anything. This product did not do it for me, but that is me. It did not last/wear long.
jackeline s.
jackeline s.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look,and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Shae H.
Shae H.

Almay Smart Shade didn't get my shade right. It's very patchy and doesn't blend well, and on top of that, it made me orange!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.