Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jessie K.
Jessie K.

This product has decent coverage, but it is hard to match with the skin tone, found not the best quality for a drugstore product. The brand is appealing for its organic and high technology products.
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA

So yes this CC cream does have average coverage but the texture of the CC cream is so oily. Second or third week of use the consistency of the product coming out would be heaps of oil and clumpy product. I would not buy again.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL

I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA

Yuck. I hate this product. It didn't match to my skin and it made me look oily
Coral D.
Coral D.

I bought this foundation and was so excited to use it. I even bought every shade because I just wasn't sure what shade I am in the product...and every single shade oxidized...didn't blend very well and had horrible coverage. I'll never buy this product again.
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI

Not the creamiest, but its neat to see it adjust to your skin tone.
helin a.
helin a.
El Cajon, CA

This doesn't give a good coverage but is really handy when I'm in a hurry or don'the feEl like putting to much makeup on.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Warren, MI

While it matches easily & fairly well, it is very low-coverage. If you suffer from acne, blemishes, or any other skin condition, I would go with something that has more full-coverage. Other than that, it's a good product.
Great for summertime when you don't want to be caking a lot of makeup on your face!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Celebration , Fl

This product made my face look filthy. Like I was better off exposing my PMS pimples to the world than wearing this out in public. Not only did it not match my skin tone, the green beads that are supposed to do that matching actually stayed green and mixed with oils in my pores making my face actually look like it had dirt on it. TERRIBLE
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spring Hill, FL

Not a big fan here. The makeup is definitely oily, sometimes oil comes out before the makeup does and I can feel the oil as I rub it in. It also doesn't cover that good compared to others.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.