BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Christina S.
Escondido, CA
I really like almay I have used them for along time and never really had any breakouts or anything. Considering I'm am not the type to take my makeup off everysingle night like I should. Colors are great and blend well
Samantha W.
Lake Worth, FL
I started using this when I was 17. There's not a lot of product, and it's fairly expensive. The great part about it is that you don't need any powder when using this. It goes on so smooth, and has great coverage.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA
I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
Megan F.
Rockford, IL
I do not think I can find one good thing to say about this product. The color selection is horrible, I don't think the product works very well and it will oxidize, just all around bad.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Alani P.
Huntsville, AL
This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
Nicole P.
Columbia, TN
I have been using Almay smart shade for about 6 months now and will not go to another foundation. It really does blend in to my skin seamlessly and cover all flaws.
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
The coverage is not very good for this product and the lotion and color do not mix well when coming out no matter how hard you shake it. I was not impressed with this product at all.
Tiffany J.
I thought this was awful. I bought the lightest shade and it was STILL way too dark and yellowy. It doesn't match to the skin. It also broke me out and left my skin feeling sore. Absolutely awful, in my opinion.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.