Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
If you buy this product make sure you use it quickly. At first it worked perfectly and covered my skin nicely, but then it kept getting darker and darker. After a month or so if I had tried to wear it my skin would have been a nice orangey-brown color. I don't recommend it at all.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I have combination skin, and this product made some parts of my face look oily. The shade didn't match as well as I would have liked, and I tried two shades. It seemed like my face broke out after using it as well. It did not agree with my skin at all!
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
Biloxi, MS
If you hardly need any coverage them this is for you. It's lightweight but I find it feels kind of oily after I put it on before of the sunscreen that is in it.
The coverage is light to none.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
Only makeup that lasts but doesn't make me feel like a cake face! I am in love with all Almay products and they work so well with my oily/combination skin! Would definitely by this product again
Allison E.
Allison E.
Warren, AR
Makes my face oily, the beads don't disappear when they're supposed to, and does nothing for my fair complexion
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This worked great a few years ago. This time I wasn't sure the shade and it was a bit off, looked slightly orange. Overall I really liked it though. I plan on buying another one if that means anything.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
This product has decent coverage, but it is hard to match with the skin tone, found not the best quality for a drugstore product. The brand is appealing for its organic and high technology products.
Fizza S.
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
So yes this CC cream does have average coverage but the texture of the CC cream is so oily. Second or third week of use the consistency of the product coming out would be heaps of oil and clumpy product. I would not buy again.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smart shade with the sunscreen. I wear it everyday! It's such a light feeling on your face, but covers any blemishes or dark spots on your face. Definitely one of my favorite foundations.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA
Yuck. I hate this product. It didn't match to my skin and it made me look oily
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.