BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS
I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK
I tried this, hoping the color matching properties would do what the company claims, and boy was I disappointed! I got the palest shade they make, and it was way too dark and orange, and did not cover well at all! I love other Almay products, but this one was such a disappointment, It didn't match anything at all!
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I bought this foundation on a whim, it was on clearance (for good reason). It was a waste of money. It went on okay but had way too much of an orange tint to it, like a subtle spray tan gone wrong. I wouldn't buy this product again.
ale B.
Bluffton, SC
Its really heavy
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Melissa W.
Just like any other cosmetic brand trying to sell a smart shading product, there are things to like AND not to like. It worked out for me for a day or two and as I continued to wear it more often, it broke me out!! No, not into zits and all the bumpiness.. But into a rash. All over my face. But maybe it's because of my sensitive skin or the lack of me reading the ingredients found in the product. As for now, I'm still against a product that says it's a smart shader but still comes in two degrees of skin color. Oh the contradiction.
Laurice M.
Suwanee, GA
So I bought this foundation a while ago and when I first put it on I was like let me wait a while so it can match my skin tone...5 min. go by and its still light as crap. Very disappointed.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.