BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI
Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
caela c.
I don't love this. I tried it in its lightest shade (I'm SO pale) and it turned my orange. It has an okay coverage but i just don't like it. Be careful when using this.
Christina D.
Medford, NY
This is my absolute favorite foundation. My skin is very clear but sometimes i just need that little bit of makeup and this is perfect! matches so well with my skin!
Angelica J.
Poway, CA
This product is not to heavy but also not to light, it covers very well! it glides on on feels like your not even wearing it! the only downside it it claims to 'magically math your skin' but it do not really do that.
Shannon B.
I used this a while back and wasn't a huge fan. I don't think it really "matched up" like it says its suppose to. I have comb/oily skin and it just didn't work well.
Delwara B.
New Paltz, NY
It is a decent product for its price.. although it blends nicely, it still leaves blotchy residue on certain parts of my face. It is a great idea to have "smart shade" makeup but this product was not executed properly.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA
This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Taylor S.
West Haven, CT
I feel like this product is a great idea but the range of shades is limited. i feel like products like this don't go dark enough for the African American demographic.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.