7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
I love this foundation 100%.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC
It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I found this on clearance at Target for 3.48$ so I picked it up, bc I am forever searching for the perfect foundation. This is definitely not it. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. I have light skin with neutral undertones and this foundation was very orange on me. Also, it provides no coverage at all. I tried to build up some sort of coverage and it just didn't work. I have used two other Almay foundations (Truly Lasting Color and Clear Complexion Makeup) and they were wonderful - a tad on the orange side but mixed with a white primer they end up looking great and covering well. But as for the Smart Shade foundation, I did not like it and would not use or purchase again.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Locust, NC
As a creature of habit I wouldn't usually stray away from my usual Revlon Foundation. However, I received a coupon to try Almay Smart Shade Foundation. After finding a shade that closely resembled my skin tone I purchased it and anxiously went home to try it. However, I was quite disappointed. I found the coverage to be non existent and the makeup to be very "cakey". I would personally not recommend this makeup to any of my friends. It currently chills in the bottom of my makeup bag waiting to see the light of day.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA
I have used the Smart shade a couple of times. While it works I just feel it's overpriced. The tubes are small and pricey. The thing I hated about it was at the end of the tube the foundation turned dark, and didn't match my face tone anymore!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Matches my skin tone well and it goes on easily. It dries out my face a bit too much for my liking.
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.