Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

I bought this and was so disapointed I'm very fair skin but this foundation made be look even white,, and the other shade was away to dark,, and two it did cover blemishes well and didn't last all day it wore off by night time
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.

Almay Smart Shade Foundation is an excellent little investment. A lot of my products are from Sephora and Mac so I have gotten used to their quality of makeup. The Smart shade really worked for me and is something that I know if I was short on time I could go to my nearest drug store and get it there. It's also wonderfully priced!
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA

It was my first time buying a foundation so I thought this could be a good product to start up because it claimed to match your skin tone.
I bought it in light shade and when i applied it it made my skin look red and dark. I gave it to my friend which have a dark skin tone and it fitted her.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Folsom, CA

Although I was happy Wth the color and coverage it so difficult to wash of my hands and my face.
Onyeka A.
Onyeka A.

If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA

At first when I had bought it and applied it for the first time I really liked it and thought it was great. Within the next week or so, out of nowhere it changed into a noticably darker color. I was no longer able to use it and threw it away.After that I trend to stay way from purchasing smart shade foundations.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI

I wish I had darker/tanner skin to be able to use this because my skin is just too light. It says that it adjusts to your skin tone but it ended up making me look orange, and my skin tone is not orange.... It did give me the perfect coverage but I couldn't wear it in public because it was too dark for my skin tone. I do still recommend it because tanner people would be able to use this, but other snowmen like me cannot.
Kaaluh M.
Kaaluh M.
St Petersburg, FL

Perfect match for me. Work well with my skin. But is only best for smooth skin
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.