7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Ashlye S.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Avon, IN
At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I do not like this product at all! The way it spreads on the face was bad, and i even tried using different way's of doing it! Also I noticed even after putting it on and it dried that I went outside and my face was not all one shade!!!
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I was so excited when I first found this product. I hate trying to match my skin tone, and I am almost always off, so a product that matches my tone for me sounded amazing. It is amazing, but not always. I know that you must apply with your fingers, and I did that every time. About half of the time, it did a great job with coverage and matching my skin tone. The other half of the time, well it would be really dark and streaky. I would have to remove it and I usually went with no make up those days. My morning routine is always the same, so I have no clue why it would work sometimes, and not work well others.
If you are like me, and don't wear foundation every day, you will like this for those few occasions.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mount Morris, MI
I was hoping this would be my miracle for my combination skin. The coverage was decent but it felt very restricting, almost heavy.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Inola, OK
This foundation provides semi full coverage. The foundation does leave some streaking and can be hard to blend.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
I was actually surprised at how well this matched my skin tone. However, it provided very minimal coverage and didn't do much with shine control.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.