Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Josie H.
Josie H.
Portland, OR

This specific formula is amazing. It blends right in with your natural skin color for a natural look. I've used this makeup a few times its hard to find which one that will best match you because some blend in orange but once you find the right one it works great!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
fargo, ND

It almost leaves an un-natural color to my skin, does not "blend" with my actual skin tone
Allison E.
Allison E.
Cass City, MI

Didn't do what it promised. Made my skin super oily which is very unusual for me. I wont buy again
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL

I have used this foundation in the past. I was pleasantly surprised when it actually matched my skin. I tried it because my dermatologist recommended the brand because it's so lightweight. I really like the texture of the product. It was smooth and lightweight on my skin. One thing I found, however, was that it did not last very long. I use a high end primer and my makeup always sticks to it, but this product did not. If you are wearing it out for an hour it's great, but if you are doing your makeup for work not so much.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sioux falls, Sd

Does not match unless you have mustard colored skin... Terrible! Had to wash it off and start over with a normal foundation.
Kersandra R.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY

I don't feel like this did any favors for me at all. It left streaks on my face and didn't seem to cover anything.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Kernersville, NC

Not good for heavy coverage, causes oily skin despite supposedly being healthy for skin, and it doesn't last very long.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Montgomery, AL

I hate this foundation! Its not for girls with a deep/ dark skin tone. It doesn't match your skin tone like it says it does. I only recommend this for girls with light skin or fair skin.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.