BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
All my worst makeup expieriences start with one word: ALMAY I have yet to find a quality product by them and this one was no difference! No coverage, watery and runny!
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Kristi K.
Great product as long as it isn't too old. When new, it blends perfectly. As it sits a month or so, it stops blending and you get light and dark patches.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Casey V.
Cortez, CO
If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Tristan H.
Summerville, SC
This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY
This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.