Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I was so excited when I first found this product. I hate trying to match my skin tone, and I am almost always off, so a product that matches my tone for me sounded amazing. It is amazing, but not always. I know that you must apply with your fingers, and I did that every time. About half of the time, it did a great job with coverage and matching my skin tone. The other half of the time, well it would be really dark and streaky. I would have to remove it and I usually went with no make up those days. My morning routine is always the same, so I have no clue why it would work sometimes, and not work well others.
If you are like me, and don't wear foundation every day, you will like this for those few occasions.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mount Morris, MI
I was hoping this would be my miracle for my combination skin. The coverage was decent but it felt very restricting, almost heavy.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Concord, NH
Make-up is a big deal to me, I work at a make-up contour so it has to be. This product works for people with fair skin, that hasn't been to damaged and doesn't need to hind much. If you have ache or scarring I would suggest getting a heavy foundation then this.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
I was actually surprised at how well this matched my skin tone. However, it provided very minimal coverage and didn't do much with shine control.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
This product made my face very flaky and oily. It was a perfect color match, but still unflattering
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I am not a fan of this makeup in any sense. First off, the application itself lent to very poor, uneven coverage. Also, it did not match my skin tone at all. Usually foundations are a bit dark on me anyways, I have come to notice, as I am quite pale. However, even buying the lightest shade available for this makeup, as I blended it turned my skin an awful shade of almost orange. I was told by multiple people that I looked as if I had gotten a spray tan on my face. How embarrassing!
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
If you buy this product make sure you use it quickly. At first it worked perfectly and covered my skin nicely, but then it kept getting darker and darker. After a month or so if I had tried to wear it my skin would have been a nice orangey-brown color. I don't recommend it at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.