BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
The coverage is not very good for this product and the lotion and color do not mix well when coming out no matter how hard you shake it. I was not impressed with this product at all.
Megan F.
Rockford, IL
I do not think I can find one good thing to say about this product. The color selection is horrible, I don't think the product works very well and it will oxidize, just all around bad.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA
I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
Katilyn R.
I love all Almay products but this one is my very favorite!! it really dose blend to the color of my skin. I often have problems with products irritating my skin but this is fabulous and never made me brake out!!!!
Alani P.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
Elaine G.
I like this product for more casual wear- provides ok coverage & feels smooth. It seems like a step up from a tinted moisturizer but step down from a heavy department store foundation.
Alex M.
I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Josephine H.
Mystic, CT
This is a great drugstore foundation. I used it for years during college because it was simply the best that I could afford during those years. I would still recommend this to anyone!
Julianna M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it! it covers your face very smooth and evens out any uneven skin toning you may have. if your looking for something light that wont block your pores this is is!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.