7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
I know, I know, it's harsh title, but It's the TRUTH! I tried this last year, and it does not color match or blend. I happen to need a heavier foundation. I have some blemishes and some moderate scarring. This is more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, and it won't stay on your face long. Expect to have to re-apply through out the day to keep covered. Oh, not to mention that this product caused my face to have a MAJOR break out! EWW! I would only recommend this product to someone who really doesn't need anything, but the bare minimum of coverage, and that's pushing it. I would have expected more out of Almay, I love a lot of there products, but this one, disappoints.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big drug store brand cosmetics gal. Now, I used to use this product. No the coverage is VERY light but it does match to the skin tones. It was a nice light summer foundation for when it's hot and dry outside but you're looking for some evenness in your skin. It's easy to apply and it does last all day.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I'm sorry to say that this product is hardly smart. It comes out white, feels nice going on and then VOILA! it disappears!
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
I was excited about this product when it came out, however I am not thrilled with the product. It is streaky and does NOT match your skin shade. Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on this foundation.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Alicea f.
Alicea f.
Vancouver, WA
This product worked great, but if you let it sit the oil will extract from the make up and it won't be good any more. So use it fast!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH
I haven't bought this foundation in years, but when I saw it on the site I wanted to tell others why I stopped buying it. At first it seems to perfectly match skin tone and all is well. However, if you accidentally layer it on thicker on one part of your face it matches to the other layer creating an orange shade. Also, if you are in a hurry and aren't paying super close attention or are in less than optimal lighting, it can end up streaky and orange.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Starkville, MS
This matched my skin for the most part, but it does stay on very long, seems to wear off easily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.