Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kersandra R.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY

I don't feel like this did any favors for me at all. It left streaks on my face and didn't seem to cover anything.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Kernersville, NC

Not good for heavy coverage, causes oily skin despite supposedly being healthy for skin, and it doesn't last very long.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Montgomery, AL

I hate this foundation! Its not for girls with a deep/ dark skin tone. It doesn't match your skin tone like it says it does. I only recommend this for girls with light skin or fair skin.
lissa c.
lissa c.

I was excited to try this product because i was cofident it would be able to hide my blemishes and that it would , be the perfect shade for my skin. this product did not do either, on the bright side the product did not break my face out.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA

I know this works for some people and that's great. I'm also not trying to hate on Almay because I love many of their products but for me this foundation was terrible. I'm very pale and it left my skin looking yellow and washed out and it also faded throughout the day.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Hermitage, TN

I like the way this product feels on my skin
Mykael S.
Mykael S.
Joliet , IL

I had to purchase to shades to match my color both were excellent for a primer base but left my skin with a chalky look
Emili W.
Emili W.
Anoka, MN

This product is a nice foundation but, hard to match to a lot of skin tones, considering it only come in 3 shades
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.