Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Corning, CA

I liked this product but I wish it would last longer. When in the summer it seems to come off super fast.
Adrina R.
Adrina R.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this product everyday can't live without it. It has a flawless finish and it last all day prefect for all skin tones;-)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD

I saw the commercial when this foundation came out about 8 years ago. A foundation that matches your skin tone by some cosmetic magic? I'm in. However, unfortunately, magic is for Harry Potter. The foundation is one set color, of course, and therefore looks very orange unless it is already your perfect shade. Spend a couple more minutes shade matching your foundation and avoid oompa-loompa status, ladies!
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA

Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Octavia M.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA

At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO

I actually don't know if I like this or not. When I put it on, I couldn't tell if I had covered my whole face or if I missed any spots. Which I guess could be a good thing? I have no idea. I still have it sitting in my makeup box, I might dig it out and play with it more. But I've used it quite a few times and I'm really undecided on it. I didn't feel it on my skin, so that was a plus, and it didn't cling to any dry spots or make me feel like an oil slick.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ

I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

I thought this was awful. I bought the lightest shade and it was STILL way too dark and yellowy. It doesn't match to the skin. It also broke me out and left my skin feeling sore. Absolutely awful, in my opinion.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Memphis, TN

I haven't tried this but that is because i don't feel that i works. it seems to good to be true.
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA

I bought this because it claimed to do wonderful, magically things and it was on sale BOGO. It is tinted moisturizer. You can't call it foundation, it doesn't cover anything. Finding the perfect shade? There are only 3 or 4 options... and it was the wrong color. It doesn't magically change to the color of your skin. I gave this to my mom since she doesn't like foundation, and has sensitive skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.