BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD
This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA
It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Bri L.
I don't like this foundation very much. First off, I don't think it's really a foundation. It has lighter coverage than a bb cream. Also, I the colors are very yellow.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI
Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
caela c.
I don't love this. I tried it in its lightest shade (I'm SO pale) and it turned my orange. It has an okay coverage but i just don't like it. Be careful when using this.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA
This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Christina D.
Medford, NY
This is my absolute favorite foundation. My skin is very clear but sometimes i just need that little bit of makeup and this is perfect! matches so well with my skin!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.