BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Courtney B.
Tawas City, MI
I tried this when it first came out. It looked like I had dirt smudged all over my face. Honestly people gave me weird looks all day. It was embarrassing.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Diane K.
Kingston, PA
I love Almay foundations, especially ones that take the "guesswork" out for a perfect shade. I really don't see a difference. It does make my face feel oily, and I have noticed a few blemishes.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I bought this a while ago for easy makeup when I needed to run out the door for classes. The "shade-sensing" technology turned my face a muddy color!!! Really not a fan!
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD
This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
All my worst makeup expieriences start with one word: ALMAY I have yet to find a quality product by them and this one was no difference! No coverage, watery and runny!
Ashley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this foundation because I was excited about the smart shade technology. When I applied this product it went on well but it didn't cover any blemishes at all. I felt like it went on as a plain lotion and not a foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.