Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Terri H.
Terri H.
Springfield, GA

Currently this is the foundation I am using and so far I am pleased with it. Has great coverage and the shade matches my natural tone pretty well.
Sondra J.
Sondra J.
Los Angeles, CA

This product did not work very well. The only way that I was able to get effective results from using the product was to use it with my other foundation. This foundation by itself did not hold up for more then 2 hours on. It was disappointing. I like the intention behind the product but if it does not hold up under normal use.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA

"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI

This foundation has a hard time matching your skin tone right. Instead of blending to your skin tone, it turns you into a pumpkin.
Ashlye S.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS

This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Avon, IN

At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I do not like this product at all! The way it spreads on the face was bad, and i even tried using different way's of doing it! Also I noticed even after putting it on and it dried that I went outside and my face was not all one shade!!!
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC

I was so excited when I first found this product. I hate trying to match my skin tone, and I am almost always off, so a product that matches my tone for me sounded amazing. It is amazing, but not always. I know that you must apply with your fingers, and I did that every time. About half of the time, it did a great job with coverage and matching my skin tone. The other half of the time, well it would be really dark and streaky. I would have to remove it and I usually went with no make up those days. My morning routine is always the same, so I have no clue why it would work sometimes, and not work well others.
If you are like me, and don't wear foundation every day, you will like this for those few occasions.
Brook S.
Brook S.
Mount Morris, MI

I was hoping this would be my miracle for my combination skin. The coverage was decent but it felt very restricting, almost heavy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.