Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL

I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ

This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Paula M.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX

This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Jahmirca I.
Jahmirca I.

I have tried this before...and I am not a fan! I couldn't seem to find a shade that actually matched. Besides that it didn't really have any good coverage and it didn't last long at all. I would not recommend it so don't waste your money.
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN

I didn't like the way it felt as I applied it to my face and I didn't get the results I had expected for such a high priced foundation but it was ok. It just didn't seem to match mt face as well as i wanted it to and I could see it. Maybe its just me but I tend to look in the mirror and get a side view of myself to see if my makeup line is showing .
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA

It turns to an orange color on me and is very sparkly. It also has very light coverage, but at least it has spf.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grand Rapids, MI

This product is definitely not meant for pale girls! This was extremely orange on my skin and was very watery.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Springfield, GA

Currently this is the foundation I am using and so far I am pleased with it. Has great coverage and the shade matches my natural tone pretty well.
Sondra J.
Sondra J.
Los Angeles, CA

This product did not work very well. The only way that I was able to get effective results from using the product was to use it with my other foundation. This foundation by itself did not hold up for more then 2 hours on. It was disappointing. I like the intention behind the product but if it does not hold up under normal use.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA

"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.