BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Annika T.
Annika T.
Fpo, Ap
Really covers blemishes well, wouldn't use for whole face though!
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Qurrat-Ul-Ain F.
Tomball, TX
I recently used this product and I really liked it. You should try it out as it can be the one for you :)
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Mobile, AL
Someone gave this to me because they didn't like it. It just so happened to be the right shade for me, so I didn't have to go through that part. The shade looked great, but I only recommend if you have smooth skin. It doesn't seem to cover very well.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
I have a very hard skin color to match, very light olive - not medium, and this foundation does an excellent job of matching it. However, I find I prefer the texture after mixing with a moisturizer, and at that point, it's easier for me to just buy a tinted moisturizer. I prefer a light coverage, and this one is more medium. It makes my face look too flat for my taste. Also, it dries relatively fast and is hard to move once dried. I would suggest this if you have normal skin (not too oily or dry).
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Aurora, CO
I loved this foundation when I first bought it, but then my skin tone started to change when I stopped tanning, and now I can never find one that matches my color. I've also noticed that it seems to highlight my blemishes rather than help cover it up once it stopped matching my skin. I recommend it if you test it to see if it matches your skin first before purchasing.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Anne S.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH
Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Ailys T.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.