Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY

I love this foundation. It isn't heavy and still gives me great coverage. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am still very happy with it.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Riverton, UT

I bought this product because I thought it sounded so cool and thought it would make my life easier since I can never seem to find a foundation match that I like, however I was sadly disappointed with the Almay Smart Shade Foundation because it did not live up to its name. When I put this on I expected the shade to adjust to my skin in a few minutes, but after waiting It really just looked like I hadn't put anything on. I did not feel there was adequate coverage for areas like minor acne scarring, which was unfortunate. The texture did not feel bad, which was a plus for this product, however I would not repurchase this for myself because it did not do what I needed it to. If you have pretty flawless skin and are just looking to even it out a bit or are just getting started with makeup this may work for you, but I do think that you can find similar products that will work a bit better. Sorry Almay. :(
raven m.
raven m.
Redford, MI

I used this once while in high school for a school dance. It made my skin look so gross, and blotchy. I would never use it again.
Fae A.
Fae A.
SCITUATE

I love Almay products, when this first came out I had to try it. Before applying it make sure you really use a good moisturizure, my face looked really dry when it wasn't moisturizer. The coverage is okay I need more of a full coverage foundation to even out my skin tone, this didn't do that. I feel that this is great for the summer when you don't really need a lot of makeup. But overall its in my top 10.
Kamiryn M.
Kamiryn M.
Aiken, SC

It never looked right and it was super streaky.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Portland, OR

This specific formula is amazing. It blends right in with your natural skin color for a natural look. I've used this makeup a few times its hard to find which one that will best match you because some blend in orange but once you find the right one it works great!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
fargo, ND

It almost leaves an un-natural color to my skin, does not "blend" with my actual skin tone
Allison E.
Allison E.
Cass City, MI

Didn't do what it promised. Made my skin super oily which is very unusual for me. I wont buy again
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.