7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Anne S.
Anne S.
I have very fair, porcelain skin. I got the lightest possible shade available and it was way too dark! I do not feel this adjusted at all.

I had embarrassing makeup lines on my chin/neck all day long!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I am very fair in complexion. i bought this product in hopes it would stay on the lighter side.

it didn't. in fact it was a hot brown streaky ugly mess. plus it was super oily and smelled disgusting
Maria W.
Maria W.
Arlington, VA
The "one shade fits all" tagline seemed to be off when it comes to this foundation. Although it does somewhat blend, the color is a lot lighter than anticipated. It almost seems more like a lotion rather than foundation.
Michele R.
Michele R.
Grand Ridge, FL
I love this product, it evens my skin out great and looks like I don't have makeup on.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Bremerton, WA
No matter how hard make-up advertisers try to make us believe that there could be a make up that acknowledges our skin tone and the mimics it, we have to ask ourselfs if that is even possible... well its not. Although they can make make up that starts out white and once agitated will change color and that about how advanced it gets :/
Candice H.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this thinking it would do wonders on my face. I was expecting spots and blemishes to be covered. Once put on it made my face look very pale and the spots to stand out more. I heard great reviews of it and went darker and the results were even worse. It may be great for some but I was in no way pleased I even tried spot treatment and it made things worse.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Kent, OH
Not a lot of coverage. More like a tinted moisturizer. It was interesting how it changes from a white to a color though. Definitely wouldn't use as foundation, but if light coverage is needed its nice.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.