Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This foundation is okay. I've used better and I've used worse. It leaves kind of a sticky feeling to your skin after application. I find that it is too expensive, especially because the quality isn't as great as it should be. It doesn't have great coverage either. I've definitely used better. This is kind of just like a film on your skin. It doesn't mix and blend well with other products and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone. It is very lightweight though, and it feels like you don't have any makeup on at all, unless you feel your face with your hands, then you'll feel the stickiness.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA
There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Jaklynne G.
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ
This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Paula M.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Jahmirca I.
Jahmirca I.
I have tried this before...and I am not a fan! I couldn't seem to find a shade that actually matched. Besides that it didn't really have any good coverage and it didn't last long at all. I would not recommend it so don't waste your money.
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN
I didn't like the way it felt as I applied it to my face and I didn't get the results I had expected for such a high priced foundation but it was ok. It just didn't seem to match mt face as well as i wanted it to and I could see it. Maybe its just me but I tend to look in the mirror and get a side view of myself to see if my makeup line is showing .
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.