BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Diane K.
Kingston, PA
I love Almay foundations, especially ones that take the "guesswork" out for a perfect shade. I really don't see a difference. It does make my face feel oily, and I have noticed a few blemishes.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I saw the color change and was impressed but this makeup us very sheer. It does not offer a lot of coverage but for younger girls or beginners to make up this is a real good starter product. Very light on skin, didn't rub off.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA
I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
All my worst makeup expieriences start with one word: ALMAY I have yet to find a quality product by them and this one was no difference! No coverage, watery and runny!
Amber j.
Centralia, WA
I have tried to use this product throughout the years. Seeing if it will finally work for me. But i never does. Too dark and doesn't sit on my skin as well as it should..
Casey V.
Cortez, CO
If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY
This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Tristan H.
This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
I tried this product and wasn't impressed. I don't think it really "matches" your skin tone and I don't like the way it made my skin feel. I will not be buying it again.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
The shade adjusting quality works alright (although a little dark) and it wears okay, but my problem is it clings to every little dry patch you have. So for me, I'll pass
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.