Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Isita P.
Isita P.

Its easy to apply and blends well for me
Renea P.
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL

Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Dina C.
Dina C.

I use this product before and I think it did a good job matching to the color of my skin. I also think it lasted most of the day without reapplying.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA

I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA

I love that this matches skin tones! It is beautiful and goes on smoothly! great product!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC

This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA

This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
Octavia M.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA

At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ

This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.

If you want full coverage, this is not for you. This just basically blends into your skin like if it was a lotion that was tinted. I remember using this and thought it was awesome because i have a hard time finding my color, but I need a more full coverage.

If you don't have many imperfections, then this might be for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.