Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This foundation is okay. I've used better and I've used worse. It leaves kind of a sticky feeling to your skin after application. I find that it is too expensive, especially because the quality isn't as great as it should be. It doesn't have great coverage either. I've definitely used better. This is kind of just like a film on your skin. It doesn't mix and blend well with other products and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone. It is very lightweight though, and it feels like you don't have any makeup on at all, unless you feel your face with your hands, then you'll feel the stickiness.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Canton, MI
Lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin. Too thin, and came out a little grey.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Jaklynne G.
Jaklynne G.
I was hesitant buying this product at first because of the price. I had a coupon, so I was willing to purchase. I suffer from a lot of acne, so I was very surprised with how well it covered. I love the smartshade balance, and it doesn't "streak" like most do. It also doesn't wear off easily and spreads well. I love that it looks natural and feels as if your wearing nothing.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
Memphis, TN
I have tried numerous times to make this foundation work. Different times of the year, used with different products (powders, primers, etc.) it just doesn't match my skin and leaves it with an unnatural orange tinge. It also has extremely sheer coverage, which seems the lesser of the two evils.. but still not great. Overall, maybe darker skinned or warmer toned people will less flaws would be able to make it work, but I couldn't.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have light skin and this did match fairly well. However, it provided almost no coverage. If I'm going to bother with a foundation that doesn't cover I would rather use a tinted moisturizer that at least moisturizes my skin.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Tucson, AZ
This wasn't my favorite foundation. The color was nice but the feel on my face was gross and slimy
Paula M.
Paula M.
Hurst, TX
This product wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap either. I felt like I threw my money away. Very disappointed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.