Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brookline, MA
I was excited to try a drugstore product that promised to match your skin tone and has a health benefits with antioxidants in its ingredients. I does blend well, but at the end looks grey–ish. So, I don't reach for it anymore.
Betie O.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Paris, KY
I purchased this once and that will be the last time. It didn't cover well. It made my dry skin look even dryer after applying. Yes, it is a smart shade but if you're putting the foundation on with your fingers it's going turn to the color of your fingers, not your face. Which that caused the foundation to look streaky on my face. Not a great product.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID
Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.
It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Oceanside , CA
I tried this stuff thinking that it would be great, never having had a problem with Almay before. WRONG. This is one of the worst blending foundations I've ever used. It was streaky, uneven, and very unflattering. The problem is that the more you blend it in with your skin, the darker it seems to get, which leaves you with weird uneven color and coverage. I definitely would not recommend this product, at all, ever.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Patterson, LA
I love this it gives wonderful coverage
marie A.
marie A.
Tried for a while, didn't cover my face very well. was pretty thin foundation. didn't cover my problems on my face like previous foundations.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud , FL
I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.