BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley E.
Reedley, CA
All my worst makeup expieriences start with one word: ALMAY I have yet to find a quality product by them and this one was no difference! No coverage, watery and runny!
Amber j.
Centralia, WA
I have tried to use this product throughout the years. Seeing if it will finally work for me. But i never does. Too dark and doesn't sit on my skin as well as it should..
Angela L.
Mastic, NY
This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Tristan H.
Summerville, SC
This product was cakey and gross. Never again. I actually returned the product and go my money back. It didn't match my skin tone at all, was super thick, and hard to blend. Was not impressed and wouldn't waste my money again.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
The shade adjusting quality works alright (although a little dark) and it wears okay, but my problem is it clings to every little dry patch you have. So for me, I'll pass
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
This is a great products if you want light coverage. It is perfect for summer when you don't want to have a lot on your face. You do have to work for it to blend though.
Nesreen S.
Catonsville, MD
This foundation is really cool; it somehow matches your skin. I do not really have acne, but i have an uneven skin tone. It works pretty well for me, however, if you want complete coverage this isn't the right product for you.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI
I tried this product and wasn't impressed. I don't think it really "matches" your skin tone and I don't like the way it made my skin feel. I will not be buying it again.
Casey V.
Cortez, CO
If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.