BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Molly T.
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
I just bought the Almay smartshade with CC cream... Eh, it didn't match up that well and left pretty horrible lines. But I will give it a couple more try before I toss it to my donate to sister bin : )
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Ever notice how Almay does NOT carry a variety of shades for darker tones? Shame on you Almay!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
It never matches my skin tone completely, other than that I liked it. But, I won't be repurchasing.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Farmingville, NY
This did NOT match my skin even remotely. I bought the lightest shade and it matched way to dark for me. I tried it once and then could never use it again.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Lisa
Lisa
Jamaica, NY
I am usually a fan of almay makeup but this was a complete disappointment. The product was to orange I got most of the shades to do a YouTube review on them. Horrible the product would stain your fingers and mess up your towels if you wash your face or touch anything.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
This product doesn't do what it says. I bought the lightest shade because I'm pretty pale, but it ended up making my face look dirty! Doesn't magically match your skin at all.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I was excited to try this product, but only thought it was ok. It did a good job of matching my skin however the coverage was very light. I tried applying more to areas where I needed more coverage, but that didn't really help. I also found that the makeup would leak out of the container if I didn't put the lid back on which is just annoying while you are trying to apply a product. All that being said if you are looking for light coverage and want to take the guesswork out of picking the right shade this might be for you.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I love this stuff. It goes on super easy and feels great on my skin. It doesn't have the best coverage though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.