BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
This is some kind of sorcery! How does it come out of the tube white but then morph into a shade of brown?? I'm amazed every time. I have pretty standard fair-medium skin, so it's not too hard to match, but I do have a lot of pink undertones and this matches pretty well.
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation. I use this on days I'm feeling super lazy, or in the summer. I apply it just using my hands. It's not a ton of coverage at all. Very light. But it makes your skin look so healthy and glowy. It evens out your skin tone and it's so effortless.

Recommend ☺️💕💫
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
This product never quite matched my skin tone. It always ended up being a bit too dark and blotchy most of the time.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. I use this on days that I am doing a natural or no makeup look. I also use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup, I wear it under my eyes to hide my dark circles; you can see that in the attached picture. I'm wearing it only under my left eye and not on the right. It is buildable, but you won't ever get full coverage from it.

I love this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Sami E.
Brighton, MI
This is the only foundation I have ever found that doesn't make me break out. I love it! I use it for everything from everyday wear to stage makeup. I only use almay and I have for years!
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Donna C.
Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.