Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA

Severely disappointed in almay for this one. I figured because I love their products, I would try. Mistake. Waste of money honestly.

I usually use Maybelline bb cream (love btw) and I think I'll stick with it. Almay claims it color matches. Pfft, too good to be true
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC

This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Alba O.
Alba O.
Victorville, CA

Simply flawless finish
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Canton, MI

Lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin. Too thin, and came out a little grey.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

I've tried many foundations/ bb creams. There isn't a very good color selection. I'm really pale and the lightest shade available is still a little too dark. My Maybelline BB cream has better coverage. But I do like it when I want a "no makeup makeup" look.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC

- maybe if i didn't have acne scars and pimple this foundation would've been good. if only i have clearer skin!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY

This foundation is okay. I've used better and I've used worse. It leaves kind of a sticky feeling to your skin after application. I find that it is too expensive, especially because the quality isn't as great as it should be. It doesn't have great coverage either. I've definitely used better. This is kind of just like a film on your skin. It doesn't mix and blend well with other products and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone. It is very lightweight though, and it feels like you don't have any makeup on at all, unless you feel your face with your hands, then you'll feel the stickiness.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA

I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.