Add a Photo

Photos (50)
jaclyn d.
jaclyn d.
Creston, NC

I do not have perfect skin by any means. I like to use something that provides flawless coverage. This is not it. On the positive note, this product is great for people who just would like a hint of makeup. You could also use this combined with another foundation, but then it would just look like you have spackled your face.
Mimi K.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA

What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Tampa, FL

The coverage was good, but it made my skin feel greasy and wore off throughout the day.
Karol Z.
Karol Z.
Bronx, NY

I like the way this foundation feels when you apply it. Its smooth and feels really light. It looks really nice at first but it doesn't last long at all! After only a few hours of wear my face feels oily and like I wasn't wearing anything! There are a lot better foundations than this in the same price range.
Mas S.
Mas S.

The smart shade isn't really smart it turned my skin orange like a bad fake tan. However I do like the normal almay products very much
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA

I personally love this product. I have a problem with oily skin and this foundation has never caused that problem to get worse like most makeups. There are some downsides if you're looking for a concealer type foundation. This works great for blending with your skin but look elsewhere if you're looking to cover up flaws. I use this mainly on my nose and around my eyes. It works great as a primer for my eyeshadow without feeling too heavy.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Panamá🚢

Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Poughkeepsie, New York

I started using the Almay smart shade when one of my other foundations started making me break out and I needed a change. This foundation is really cool, it starts out white and then blends in to your skin tone. It provides surprisingly good coverage, enough for what I need.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.