Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA

The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Wayniece P.
Wayniece P.
Phoenix, AZ

I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
zoe p.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID

I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA

I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Bre B.
Bre B.
Jerome, ID

I don't know what to think of this product. I tried it when it came out and was fine when I put it on but, I'm one of those girls that likes to not have to reapply my makeup every few hours. It's very liquidy and oily. Don't a huge fan but if you want just a basic cover up- Go For IT!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL

As someone who never wore makeup because I didn't care for regular foundations, I tried this on a whim in hope that it would even my skin out without being heavy. I'll admit that I didn't like how it looked the first time that I tried it. I did a little Internet research and found out that I was applying it wrong. Even though the directions state to blend with your fingertips, this works so much better if you blend it with a blush brush. Also, you need to allow the product to set up for a few minutes and reach its full color changing potential before you decide to apply more.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.