BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Regina R.
I love this amazing foundation! I prefer light foundations do this one is perfect and since I hate wasting money on trial and error shade matching, this was an amazing find!
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Emily L.
Spring Valley, IL
I like this for when I just want to cover my red spots when I'm going t class or just going out. It really doesn't last too long so I don't use it as my everyday foundation.
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Sara K.
Forest Grove, OR
Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage if you're not looking for something too heavy. I use it on days I don't want a heavy face of makeup.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the lightest shade available and it sill ended up being too dark for me. The formula itself wasn't a light as I expected. Not what I wanted when purchasing at all.
Kalena K.
Oregon City, OR
This product works great for matching to your skin tone, but does NOT hide blemishes. Once it dries, it looks caked on, and cracks and smears. Was not the impressed, but if you apply a loose powder over it, it's an ok foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.