Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Tiffin, OH

Depending on what season it is, this can be good or bad. Remember to take your skin type into account as well. Sometimes the product can appear flaky. Not suitable if you're looking for a long lasting wear.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Manistique, MI

I can't believe this product got such a low grade? I really like this product. It takes the guess work out of which color foundation to buy.
Amee S.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR

Almay really did a good job with the shade matching. I mean, it's almost magical! My mom wanted to try mine and she's a bit more tan than I am and it looked just as good on here as it did on me. My only complaint about this stuff is that my skin feels pretty oily after I use it.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Freeport, IL

This product reminds me more of BB cream than foundation. Sometimes it turns it too dark or orange-ish. I like how it is very lightweight, but I don't think it really finds the correct shade of my skin tone.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Kingston, PA

I've tried this foundation multiple times over the years and it just never cuts it. It's not the worst but I doesn't do much.
Laurice M.
Laurice M.
Suwanee, GA

So I bought this foundation a while ago and when I first put it on I was like let me wait a while so it can match my skin tone...5 min. go by and its still light as crap. Very disappointed.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC

The foundation feels cakey when put on and I was not very impressed with the 'shade matching' mine still appeared to be a little too dark while on and have me am awful makeup line! It does not last very long throughout the day either.
J P.
J P.

I'm not impressed with this foundation from Almay. It is lightweight; however, the coverage is poor. Also, the shade selection is very limited. If you are looking for a drugstore foundation, there are plenty of other foundations that will probably suit your needs. Almay's just simply doesn't cut it.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.