Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kate R.
Kate R.
Leominster, MA
This did not match to my skin color and felt very sticky on. I would not buy this again.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ
It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Nashville, TN
I have used Almay Smart Shade foundation in the past and have really enjoyed it! The color blends perfectly with my skin, provides a layer of moisturizer and looks blended. My only dislikes were that it was heavy and I was prone to breakouts when I did not wash it off before bed. As a lazy face washer, I really did not like that aspect of it. I would still highly recommend it, but, make sure to remove every night!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA
It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Addie C.
Addie C.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Totally didn't think this would match so wel but it was perfect!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Concord, NH
Make-up is a big deal to me, I work at a make-up contour so it has to be. This product works for people with fair skin, that hasn't been to damaged and doesn't need to hind much. If you have ache or scarring I would suggest getting a heavy foundation then this.
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin so anything that is to thick can make my face look cakey.I love using this product because is easy to blend and its also light weight I don't fell like I'm wearing any make up. This is more for a natural look but yet it can it's buildable for light to medium coverage which I love!!
Claudine T.
Claudine T.
Las Vegas, NV
Even the lightest shade is very orange. It cakes up and doesn't blend easily.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
Perfect match but no a full coverage makeup
Livia T.
Livia T.
Murray, UT
I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.