BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Antoinette W.
Camden, AL
I think this is a great foundation except it was hard to match it up to my skin color, but i think if you can match it up it is a great light coverage foundation. I do not think this will work if you prefer a full coverage foundation
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Sara K.
Forest Grove, OR
Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage if you're not looking for something too heavy. I use it on days I don't want a heavy face of makeup.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR
I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
Trish D.
My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Kalena K.
Oregon City, OR
This product works great for matching to your skin tone, but does NOT hide blemishes. Once it dries, it looks caked on, and cracks and smears. Was not the impressed, but if you apply a loose powder over it, it's an ok foundation.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV
I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I can't speak for the longevity of the product. I applied the product as directed and waiting 15 minutes to see improvement. I washed it off. I light to midium color with YELLOW undertone. This made my face pink and it was cakey.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.