7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
This product is just a whole bunch of no. It did confine to my face and its color, but the problem with this is that it's a foundation that gives minimal coverage and doesn't stay on for much time.
Kirstin P.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield, VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Blends great , affordable , can be found at cvs,walgreens ,walmart ,and other drugstores near you .
Anna H.
Anna H.
I don't know that this is true smart shade foundation from Revlon because I had to buy two different ones to mix and make the right shade and then it streaked a lot. After a few times it seemed better but I wont use it everyday because its a hassle.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
This product is great for a light cover on your skin. It works well for someone who needs to even out their skin tone. I like to apply powder after to even it out more and set the makeup.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this foundation and got the shade I thought was closest to my skin tone and it was still orange looking.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Carmichaels, PA
I was super excited about this product. I figured it could work when I self tanned, and would still work on those days when I did not. It definitely matches my color with no problem, however once I get just a tiny bit oily, it starts to turn brown, and then look dirty. Gross!
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Almay Smart Shade! My makeup artist that did my face for our wedding put this on me and it was beautiful! It was a tad bit darker than normal but that was because she told me it needed to be for my makeup to stand out in pictures.
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
Did not match my olivey golden native american skin tone =[ and it turned orange =[
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.