Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA
I love how it matches your skin tone on the spot
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL
I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Livia T.
Livia T.
Murray, UT
I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO
I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Providence, RI
Great foundation, no cakey feeling and was a true match.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Jill W.
Jill W.
I found that this foundation seemed to match to a slightly darker color than my natural skin tone, giving me a slightly fake look (even though I bought the fair shade); the coverage is pretty minimal as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.