Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Ha N.
Ha N.

Doesn't really do what it says.. But it doesn't feel heavy and cakey
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

This matches my skin tone perfectly and stays on super long. What more could I ask for? It is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love it!
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA

I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
zoe p.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID

I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Marc W.
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY

The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Natchitoches, LA

I am very fair and always had trouble finding a good foundation. Make-up is a huge annoyance for me and this product makes life so much easier!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL

I am soin love with this product. It is full-coverage and you don't get any makeup lines. It's light and natural, which is great. I use it everyday!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Little Rock, AR

I was very excited to try this foundation .. as I always have trouble finding the right shade. However, I wasn't impressed. I would guess this is more for women who don't need full coverage. It give off the "no makeup" look. It wasn't able to cover any of my dark spots.. and didn't layer very well. However.. it was very smooth and easy to apply. What I really didn't like about it never matched my shade. I tried two different color (the lightest shade and the one up from that.) I knew the third would be especially dark on me. I was sad this product didn't work for me.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Smart shade nothing. This stuff was horrendous. I was very upset I wasted my money on it.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , Wv

Minimal coverage. Didn't match to my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.