Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Beth W.
Beth W.
Louisville, Ga

I tried this product and it not only didn't find the right shade but it left my face oily and caused blemishes.
Megan T.
Megan T.

This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Joycee y.
Joycee y.
Newark , Nj

I really was surprised with with this product. Not only does it not have good coverage. But!!!! It also broke me out. Mind you, I don't have sensitive skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Dalene K.
Dalene K.
Westminster, CA

I am super white and didn't think this would work. I was wrong. It blends in perfectly!!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY

I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA

The look it is smooth and extra lasting. I love the tint of color and how it covers my acne. It is an affordable price as well.
Kate R.
Kate R.
West Chester, PA

This is just not a good foundation. seriously false advertising. it does not blend to match your skin tone at all--very orangey. it also caused me to break out. would not recommend.
Zurisadai T.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL

I absolutely love this product. It goes in smoothly into my skin and leaves it flawless. I always have difficulty finding the right shade for my skin but when i use almay smart shade its the perfect shade for me. I recommend.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

I hate this product! Its runny it just doesn't look natural on the face! It gives off a white ghostly cast on the face! And don't take pictures with flash because it will give you a horrible greasy look! And on top of that this product broke my face out! I have combination skin so yeah I would not recommend this product to any 1!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.