BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this after reading good reviews online and seeing it on YouTube, where it was mentioned that this is good for oily skin. I was not disappointed with the staying power-- I have oily skin and it stays put with no shine the whole day. That being said, this is a very light coverage product, more of a tinted moisturizer/BB cream type product. For me, I enjoy the naturalness of it for everyday use, and I love that it has SPF in it too. It truly feels moisturizing going on, which usually doesn't work for me because of my skin type. However, it soaks into your skin beautifully and just enhances your skin.
Caitlin F.
This has quickly become my everyday foundation. It is very light in coverage and really just evens out skintone. I love how quickly it can go on in the morning as I can just use my hands instead of a beauty blender or brush. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashton M.
Robbinsville, NC
I am so in love with this stuff. I purchased this after hearing Tati from GlamLIfeGuru rave about this on Youtube, and it did not disappoint. It isn't expensive, and it gives a light coverage that is perfect for an every day look where you don't need full coverage. It is also nice that you don't have to use brushes or a beauty sponge, because it works best with your hand, which makes it quick and easy to use. I will continue to repurchase this and would recommend it to everyone.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Aniston G.
The coverage is very minimal. It's easy to apply when I'm in a rush. I can use a concealer to cover up any spots. My one really big problem is that I am very pale. I have the shade 'fair' but it makes me look kind of orange, which I hate. I am warm undertoned and this foundation is neutral, which is like a pink orangey color and I don't like it.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Meagan D.
Orange, CA
This foundation was good at keeping things looking together if you don't have much to cover. Very sheer coverage but still very greasy in my opinion. I really liked it at first since it's kind of cool to see it match to your skin, but it oxidizes and it oxidizes BAD. I didn't realize until I was out that the edges of my face had turned orange and you could CLEARLY see where the foundation stopped. I'll use this bottle up but would not repurchase.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
This is perfect for my olive skin tone. It is the closest I have ever gotten to the true color of my face
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.