Add a Photo

Photos (50)
nana m.
nana m.
Seattle, WA

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this foundation so much it covers really well.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I love this product so much it works great and lasts long
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY

I like the idea of this product but I unfortunately could not find a close enough match to my skin tone.
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA

Oily, nasty marks came out by using this too watery
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Erie, PA

I've bought this product before and didn't like.it. aside from it.being.breathable on my skin, the coverage is minimal at best. I look for a foundation that.covers blemishes, but.if thats not an issue for.you, I would recommend this product
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Norfolk, CT

As someone who never can figure out what shade of foundation/makeup I am, this product is perfect because it adjusts to your skin tone! It's light and smooth and not greasy at all, good for someone who wants all-over coverage and a more even skin tone. At first, the makeup can come out looking too dark but once you blend it in it will adjust to your skin tone and look amazing!
Marti B.
Marti B.
Florence, KY

I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Carlie N.
Carlie N.

This product is very nice if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face of makeup. I got it in shade medium. It's a tad to dark for me. Maybe when the seasons change and I get a bit tanner it will work better for me. Over all it is a nice alternative to foundation. (I also got it on sale a big lots for around I think $4)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL

It is okay i guess. it was never a prefect match for me or anything. but it did go on smoothly
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for traveling when I don't want to pack my Bare Escentuals products, or when I don't want as much coverage that BE gives me--just a little hint of color is what I need some days. It blends very well, works nicely as a light moisturizer and is virtually weightless on my face.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.