BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Desiree R.
No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Josie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I do not like this foundation at all!! It has almost no coverage at all. I thought that it would be easy to match my skin, since that is what they claim, but it did not even do that. It is like you did not even put on a foundation at all.
Kali D.
Norman, OK
Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Sarah B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This foundation is interesting. Sometimes it matches perfectly and other times it doesn't. When it does I like it, but I don't like to wear it most days just because it's kind of unpredictable on me. Haven't tried with primer under it.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC
The foundation feels cakey when put on and I was not very impressed with the 'shade matching' mine still appeared to be a little too dark while on and have me am awful makeup line! It does not last very long throughout the day either.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY
Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.