BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA
At first it seemed like it had great coverage but after a week or two, i noticed my face was breaking out more and my skin would be more oily towards the end of the day. I have extremely sensitive skin, not many foundations work for me.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I had acne problems and blemishes from time to time. This product really camouflaged it well and looked natural. You don't need to use a lot to work. I love that its liquid easy to work with and apply.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT
This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Almay smart shade foundation is my favorite because it is a lightweigh foundation.. ibdo not need to put a lot because i am light skin and my face its very free from acne.. works looks and feels good..
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.