Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY

The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Sumner, WA

Its either too dark or too light. It doesn't have good coverage . Its pretty heave; not really worth the money! Wouldnt recommend for a foundation
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Smart shade nothing. This stuff was horrendous. I was very upset I wasted my money on it.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Alliance, OH

Honestly, I'm more of a coverage person and this just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention if you don't rub it on EXACTLY right and perfectly even it leaves your skin blotchy and orange looking. I do not like this product at all.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA

I have used this for years and love it. It is a very light makeup so you do not look like you are wearing clown makeup. Very natural looking
katie e.
katie e.
Minneapolis, MN

This foundation made my face feel more oily and i already have an oily face
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV

Minimal coverage. Didn't match to my skin tone.
Dusti R.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO

It matched my color really well and applied really smooth all over my face. After it "dried" I guess you could say, I felt like I was wearing a mask on my face. Felt stiff, and I thought it would be a "filler" around my eye wrinkles, but it actually almost looked like it enhanced them! Really expensive for such a small amount. I definitely will be looking for another kind.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.