7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL
I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Columbia, TN
I have been using Almay smart shade for about 6 months now and will not go to another foundation. It really does blend in to my skin seamlessly and cover all flaws.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Burke, VA
This is more like a tinted moisturizer, and not a foundation. It also looked blotchy on my skin and I had to blend for a good five minutes just to make sure it didn't look like I was wearing a mask.
tera g.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV
I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
This foundation is terrible :( it made me break out more than I normally do and the coverage doesn't have the shade that matches me. The lasting power is good, it has a cakey residue on my face however.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't exactly hate this foundation, i just hate it on me, if that makes sense. It doesn't really cover much, which i was expecting hence why i bought it, So if thats what your looking for this isn't for you. This just didn't work with my skin, it made me break out & was too "pinkie" for me. My friend has this & she loves it, thats the only reason why i didn't give it a F
Hira A.
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA
My color is a tad bit too light for me during summer. But during the colder months its a perfect match. Still, this guy isn't a full coverage product. And the worst part is that it turns kinda chunky when it dries. Well, maybe mines just defected. But for light coverage, it does a decent job.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY
Does not match skin tone! Way too expensive! Leaves skin orangy!! And doesn't even cover! What's the point??
Tia S.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
As a woman of color most companies lack the shades to match many of our skin tones, this is one of them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.