Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD
This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Christan T.
Christan T.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. While the color truly does match your skin tone with the correct application, I found the formula of the product to be slightly greasy. It felt like wearing it on a regular basis would result in skin breakouts. The coverage was also unimpressive, it was very minimal and almost pointless.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID
Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Rigby, ID
Nice for a quick look
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.
It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Asha D.
Asha D.
Not sure about the shade-sensing technology - apparently my shade is hard to adjust to!? This product was too light, and provided very minimal coverage. It was essentially the same as putting lotion on my skin. This light was not done right. Not going to purchase this again.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.