BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA
It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
tera g.
Morgantown, WV
I didn't really like this when I tried it in store! Though, you may like it if you try it! I'm always fond of trying things in store, put it on your face and if no reaction over 24 hours then GO BUY IT!! Though, beautiful shades!!
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the lightest shade available and it sill ended up being too dark for me. The formula itself wasn't a light as I expected. Not what I wanted when purchasing at all.
Kalena K.
Oregon City, OR
This product works great for matching to your skin tone, but does NOT hide blemishes. Once it dries, it looks caked on, and cracks and smears. Was not the impressed, but if you apply a loose powder over it, it's an ok foundation.
Jessie K.
This product has decent coverage, but it is hard to match with the skin tone, found not the best quality for a drugstore product. The brand is appealing for its organic and high technology products.
Sarah P.
Tahlequah, OK
This has sat underneath my sink in a tub of unwanted/unused beauty products since the day I bought it. It had an orangy tone to it and did not match my skin whatsoever. Not good coverage and didn't like the way it felt on my skin.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I can't speak for the longevity of the product. I applied the product as directed and waiting 15 minutes to see improvement. I washed it off. I light to midium color with YELLOW undertone. This made my face pink and it was cakey.
Stef S.
Saint Paul, MN
For partial coverage it works really well, my skin doesn't need a lot of correction so it works well for me. It blends really well to match your skin color so it's great if you have difficulty knowing what colors is right for you.
Jaclyn M.
I've found this makeup to be pretty true in matching to my skin shade after application. The only problem I have with it is that it does not cover some acne spots that other makeups manage to cover.
Trish D.
My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.