Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Tinley Park, IL

I have loved this foundation since 2010 and i refuse to wear anything else! it always matches my skin tone and it is flawless
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Schertz, TX

I have a hard time finding the perfect shade. I like how this one feels soft and almost like you can't feel it at all. However they don't have one that is a perfect match for me.
Dannica
Dannica
La Mirada, CA

The only reason I'm not giving this an F is because it looks good on the first few minute! Don't be fooled into thinking it will match your shade, it doesn't. it basically is a gray cream, with little brown color beads in it, when you rub it into your face, the beads burst in lines on your face, you end up looking like you smeared dirt on your face when it oxidizes.. maybe if you put it on a plate or something and mix it up, and then apply it ,itd be better, but it looked like an orange or dirt mess on my face.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Houma, LA

I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA

I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC

I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK

I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA

I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.