Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE
I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV
I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN
I would say the worst foundation ever. Coverage and consistency was poor.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Erica F.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.