Add a Photo

kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
June 14, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I love this product is very good quality it is very long-lasting and I loved it I highly recommend it to anyone it is seriously the best thing on the market. I think this is a good product for any new beginning make up artist definitely good for all types of make up
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Allison H.
Allison H.
Arlington, TX
I love how this foundation not only matches my skin but doesn't cake up nor does it feel heavy. i haven't had a problem with it wearing off to fast (very fair and clear skin) i would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
A staple in my makeup bag. I have used this since I found it as a teenager. I love the smart shade, and never have lines.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Purchased this and completely regret it!! It was a waste of Mandy. The color was awful and it doesn't do what it claims!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA
this isn't worth the money.  i definitely wouldn't recommend it and i wouldn't repurchase it ever again.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Winter Park, FL
I love this foundation because it came in my exact skin tone and it matched perfectly, I've been using this foundation for a while and I've loved the results very smooth looking, definitely recommend this foundation.
Allison K.
Allison K.
This is a light coverage foundation that I have rediscovered and I enjoy. I usually prefer a more full coverage but I like the way this makes my skin looks and I get compliments since I have started wearing it again.
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love how much it matches my skin. The coverage is amazing but it does wear off after a couple of hours is what I had seemed to notice. I love how light it is though. Its for those days when you don't feel like doing your makeup but still want to feel put together!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.