Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

This is the best foundation to buy definitely a must have products and the price is decent
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA

Would buy this again best product I've ever used love it 😍 would recommend it to anyone .
Sherri G.
Sherri G.

Have used this product for several years and love it! Goes on easy and looks natural!
christine C.
christine C.

I didn't like this one at all didn't work well for me at all . I wouldn't but again
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA

Works well. Ends up matching my skin tone pretty perfectly and goes on smoothly
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This foundation's main attraction for me was the "smart shade" aspect, which ultimately made it easier for me to pick a shade and know my odds of it matching were much higher. It is very full coverage. However it leans a little more on the cakey side and leaves an unnatural finish, like paint. I also find that it oxidized and turned orange at places like under my jawline/by my ears and around my nostril creases.
Laura W.
Laura W.

I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI

I wanted to try a new foundation. I saw that Almay Smart Shade in light/medium 1 Fl. oz was on sale at Meijer, so I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched my skin color. It stays on all day. Doesn't make my face shiny. It was a great purchase. I will be buying again.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Baxter, TN

I got this foundation in light 100 but it really doesn't cover well. The color was too dark also. It smoothd on to my skin really nice but it just doesn't cover redness or blemishes at all.
tiva d.
tiva d.
Winter Park, FL

It didn't match with my skin tone and it looked gross and chalky and felt that way too, didn't meet my expectations at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.