7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Not a good foundation for me. The color did not match and made my skin look extremely ashy. As the day went, I noticed it would gather and crease around the corner of my eyes, even with a primer and setting spray. Good concept but poor product.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Allison H.
Allison H.
Arlington, TX
I love how this foundation not only matches my skin but doesn't cake up nor does it feel heavy. i haven't had a problem with it wearing off to fast (very fair and clear skin) i would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
A staple in my makeup bag. I have used this since I found it as a teenager. I love the smart shade, and never have lines.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
It was okay as a color corrector, but this product emphasized any facial hair that I had on my skin. Using it as a foundation would not work and it doesn't give full coverage as a corrector either.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Purchased this and completely regret it!! It was a waste of Mandy. The color was awful and it doesn't do what it claims!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA
this isn't worth the money.  i definitely wouldn't recommend it and i wouldn't repurchase it ever again.
Tiva D.
Tiva D.
I love this foundation because it came in my exact skin tone and it matched perfectly, I've been using this foundation for a while and I've loved the results very smooth looking, definitely recommend this foundation.
Allison K.
Allison K.
This is a light coverage foundation that I have rediscovered and I enjoy. I usually prefer a more full coverage but I like the way this makes my skin looks and I get compliments since I have started wearing it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.