Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Griselda F.
Griselda F.

I really love almay products, they have a great coverage
Yuvia R.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX

At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA

I love this foundation. it looks like its your natural skin. i love this product
Tamara p.
Tamara p.

I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

The foundation seems too liquidy and does not even out skin like a foundation should.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.

I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
richeena b.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA

When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
Breana S.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY

I have acne so I was looking for something with strong coverage and this is not what I was seeking. It has decent coverage if you don't have dark marks all over your skin. I recommend Almay's Blemish Heal Foundation for great coverage, but I recommend this if you use the their blemish heal concealer first. =]
Jodee D.
Jodee D.
Maine

This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.