BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily C.
Fort Smith, AR
Feels good on the skin however there aren't many colors to choose from. There want a color that matched my very fair complexion. It looked too yellow on me.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I bought this for my "winter shade". It completely made me breakout as if I wasn't already broken out enough. It doesn't have that great of coverage either. I also found it to be pretty cakey on my skin.
Crystal S.
West Yarmouth, MA
I like how it matches to your skin very quickly and blends smoothly but the coverage isn't what I expected. Its nice for those days where you just need a minimal coverage and don't wanna feel like you have foundation clunked on your face.
Nicole A.
I did not find that it matched my skin tone any better than any other foundation. I also did not like the feel of it on my skin. It felt a bit watery to me.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
This foundation is a cool idea, but that's pretty much it. It kinda stinks, both literally and coverage wise. I've tried BB creams that have more coverage F-
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased not reading any reviews so i was a little hesitant to use it. But when i put it on i actually liked it. Set it with setting powder and it left my skin looking good.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH
This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Kali D.
Norman, OK
Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA
At first it seemed like it had great coverage but after a week or two, i noticed my face was breaking out more and my skin would be more oily towards the end of the day. I have extremely sensitive skin, not many foundations work for me.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.