BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC
The foundation feels cakey when put on and I was not very impressed with the 'shade matching' mine still appeared to be a little too dark while on and have me am awful makeup line! It does not last very long throughout the day either.
savannah c.
I purchased this foundation thinking that it would give me a smooth, natural look... WRONG!! It made my skin look orange in some places & like i had.no make up at all in others. It doesn't blend well at all. I wont be buying it again.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I bought this on my own and I put it on and it didn't go on evenly. I also noticed that my face looked like I had yellow skin tone. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
Regina M.
I love this amazing foundation! I prefer light foundations do this one is perfect and since I hate wasting money on trial and error shade matching, this was an amazing find!
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Summer D.
Daytona Beach
This product is really cool! I love that it matches skin tones. However, it showed up looking too matte and cakey for me. I think for oily to combination skin would be great!
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I had acne problems and blemishes from time to time. This product really camouflaged it well and looked natural. You don't need to use a lot to work. I love that its liquid easy to work with and apply.
lacy s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product for my ance prone skin. It did not break me out, however it didn't cover my ance scars or redness at all. Its basically a glorified tinted sunscreen.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.