Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL

I am soin love with this product. It is full-coverage and you don't get any makeup lines. It's light and natural, which is great. I use it everyday!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Little Rock, AR

I was very excited to try this foundation .. as I always have trouble finding the right shade. However, I wasn't impressed. I would guess this is more for women who don't need full coverage. It give off the "no makeup" look. It wasn't able to cover any of my dark spots.. and didn't layer very well. However.. it was very smooth and easy to apply. What I really didn't like about it never matched my shade. I tried two different color (the lightest shade and the one up from that.) I knew the third would be especially dark on me. I was sad this product didn't work for me.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC

I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC, BC

I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Tesla H.
Tesla H.
Laurens, SC

I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kailua, HI

I've always had a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin. I have a somewhat pale, very neutral tone which most makeup doesn't seem to work well with, and I was constantly getting frustrated with foundations always being too dark no matter what shade I got. This one is perfect though, I don't know if it really matches my personal skin tone or if I was just lucky enough to have a tone that already matched the product, but I refuse to use any other foundation.
The only problem is that it is rather thin, and if you have blemishes to cover up you'd better have a good concealer on hand as well. (Personally I think that's a given though.)
Jeselyn V.
Jeselyn V.
Bridgeport, CT

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV

I always thought it was hard to match up my skin tone with my make-up. That was until I found Almay. It goes on great & matches up perfectly. My friends can't tell I have anything on. I love it!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.