Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN
I use it absolutely love it
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA
I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Vista, CA
This is what it says ..... smartshade but the only downer ir that it doesn't coverup as much as i would like it too but i would still re buy it
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI
I was looking for a foundation that isn't too heavy and doesn't cake on my face. Since my skin is oily in places I was having a heard time of finding a foundation that lasted more than a few hours. Almay Smart Shade was perfect! It matches my skin (no weird line between neck and face), it's just enough coverage to even my skin out but still light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing too much. Even though the container does appear small it does last me 60-90 days typically. Highly recommend!
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is just a light foundation. It is not a concealer. It works well if you just need light coverage.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
York, PA
I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.