7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
maria n.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love there mascara this should be great As well
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Haltom City, TX
I love the Almay Smart shade foundation. It matched very well to my skin tone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rome, GA
This is the ONLY foundation I use. I have scars from acne and it covers all the places with no problem.
Vyara B.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Waxhaw, Nc
A family friend suggested this to me since it was hypoallergenic. It goes on great and does blend with your skin since it comes out white. However I don't feel like it blends perfectly it's always a little darker than it should be. Another downside is that it doesn't have a long wear time. It seemed to just fade away after a few hours.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Worked great at first. Used it for about a month straight then it most of turned bad because it made my face orange.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This did not work just buy the real stuff
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Waukegan, IL
I thought this product would be amazing, wow, was i wrong. Very low coverage, i might as well have gone without make-up. Though it did blend great, it even matched the color of any blemish i may have had. What's the use if it doesn't cover. Useless.
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Anne-Marie D.
Anne-Marie D.
Jax Bch, FL
I didn't expect this product to provide full coverage. I did however, expect it to be kind to my skin and it just wasn't. The consistency is so thin, by the time you get it on your face it's dragging. I'm no dermatologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a "no-no" in skin care. Also, I have olive skin but it's still very fair, since I haven't spent any length of time in the sun since 2001. The product promises to match all skin tones in the category chosen to match your skin tone. I chose light/medium. It's just didn't blend well or look natural. So- I say save your money. Get a good BB cream.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.