Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Zseena P.
Zseena P.
Waipahu, HI

This product is alright. I find that the product will adjust to whatever shade of skin you placed it on so you have to work quick and blend it to your face. Not my favorite thing about it. I guess its okay, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this as much. Also, more on the light-medium coverage.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA

I didn't buy this on my own - my sister gave it to me so I was iffy about using it. I liked it though. I was worried when it came out white but once I applied it, it did turn the color of my skin. It's pretty neat how it works. I don't currently still use it but I would use it again!
Stephanye M.
Stephanye M.

I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA

The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Sanne O.
Sanne O.
Milwaukee, WI

This product is great for combination skin. It moisturizes and covers without being oily or thick. Being a very light-skinned person, it is hard to find foundation that matches my tone, but this one does without failure.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stillwater, NY

I had very high hopes for this product and it turned me orange... I am very pale and figured this would work but I WAS WRONG.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL

I hate giving products horrible reviews but there is just nothing good about this foundation. It has no coverage, and it does not match your skin tone like it should. I honestly can't find one good thing about this foundation at all. I'm sorry if it's something that you like but it just didn't work for me at all. :-)
Nori T.
Nori T.
Silver Spring , MD

I've been using this foundation as my go-to foundation since my last container of "good" foundation was stolen, and I have to say that I like it. I'll disclaim that I'm not a regular makeup user, but when I do use it this does the trick. I will say that it is lightweight and sets well with powder, but I think if I wanted more coverage than I currently need that I might not find this foundation as satisfactory.
kate t.
kate t.
Clovis, CA

Absolutely love this foundation, it works perfectly with my skin tone! Definitely recommend it!
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN

I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.