Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN

Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA

I liked how it blended with my skin - thats not the issue i had. It sat a little to heavily for me. wasn't very comfortable
Emily E.
Emily E.
Gaithersburg, MD

I don't use foundation normally because my skin is sensitive and truthfully I don't like the thought of coating my skin with something. That being said I thought this product was going to be different because it adjusts to your fact color and I thought it would be moisturizing. NOTHING HAPPENED. It actually made my skin white and extra dry. Maybe around your nose or maybe just on your cheeks but not a whole face foundation.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO

This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Madison B.
Madison B.

It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
christin t.
christin t.

I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lake Forest, IL

Definitely not the best but it isn't that expensive and gets the job done well enough
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA

THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.

I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA

There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.