7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA
Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Leepy K.
Leepy K.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Lara M.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH
I haven't bought this foundation in years, but when I saw it on the site I wanted to tell others why I stopped buying it. At first it seems to perfectly match skin tone and all is well. However, if you accidentally layer it on thicker on one part of your face it matches to the other layer creating an orange shade. Also, if you are in a hurry and aren't paying super close attention or are in less than optimal lighting, it can end up streaky and orange.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Santa Fe, NM
I used this for years and I really like it in the summer when you don't want heavy skin. The colors always match and its cheap!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the lightest shade available and it sill ended up being too dark for me. The formula itself wasn't a light as I expected. Not what I wanted when purchasing at all.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Memphis, TN
The technology of this product is great. it automatically adjusts to your skin tone. however, it doesn't give full coverage. the use of a concealer or other product is necessary.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.