BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kali D.
Norman, OK
Hated this stuff, I have oily skin with late pores, and this stuff makes my look like I'm flaking off skin, it's terrible. It maximizes pores and doesn't spread on well at all.
Crystal S.
West Yarmouth, MA
I like how it matches to your skin very quickly and blends smoothly but the coverage isn't what I expected. Its nice for those days where you just need a minimal coverage and don't wanna feel like you have foundation clunked on your face.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
I have very fair skin with a pinkish undertone. I tried two different shades of this product with no luck. I always was not a fan of the coverage or how it felt on my skin.
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY
Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Antoinette W.
Camden, AL
I think this is a great foundation except it was hard to match it up to my skin color, but i think if you can match it up it is a great light coverage foundation. I do not think this will work if you prefer a full coverage foundation
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best formula of foundation. Contains a lot of unncessary ingredients and does not treat any skin.care concerns. Colors are hard to match and it's not very moisturizing
Sarah B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This foundation is interesting. Sometimes it matches perfectly and other times it doesn't. When it does I like it, but I don't like to wear it most days just because it's kind of unpredictable on me. Haven't tried with primer under it.
Hannah B.
Mediapolis, IA
I tend to get some darker spots on my face, especially in areas around my eyes and mouth. Coverage stinks but don't try to put on multiple coats because it will get cakey. The shade wasn't a bad match, except for in the spotty areas.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.