Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO
It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN
I use it absolutely love it
Mary B.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA
I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Sacramento, CA
It's decent but I wouldn't but it again. Some days it shows up lighter than others and sometimes when I use it, it is completely the wrong color for my skin.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Laughlintown, PA
I was super excited to try this but after using it, I was quickly disappointed. The color didn't match my skin at all and had a white tint to it. Also, the coverage was very low.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
I have oily/combo skin and large pores. I love Almay Products and I've used their other foundations which match my skin very well. I don't have the best skin so needless to say this foundation didn't offer the coverage I need. In my opinion it's very lightweight. I do think it matches the skin color well but as for coverage, it's barely there. It was okay,I wouldn't buy it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.