BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Desiree R.
No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
lissa c.
I was excited to try this product because i was cofident it would be able to hide my blemishes and that it would , be the perfect shade for my skin. this product did not do either, on the bright side the product did not break my face out.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this was OK foundation. It was quite runny and felt more like a tinted moisturizer than a traditional foundation. even with primer I didn't think it worked as well as others that I have tried.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
kathy a.
I love this product! I have been using it for 2 years now and it is just so lightweight and feels like nothing is on your face! If you have bad acne, I don't suggest this product due to how lightweight it is. Other than that, its amazing!
Donna M.
I rarely wear foundation but this is a good product to keep on hand, I've used the same bottle with being different shades of tan, even my sister who is much lighter than i, was able to use my bottle in a pinch with out being too too dark
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I have a lighter skin tone and it looks very orangey. It doesn't blend well, it's watery, and make you feel like your sweating all day. Would not recommend.
Jahmirca I.
I have tried this before...and I am not a fan! I couldn't seem to find a shade that actually matched. Besides that it didn't really have any good coverage and it didn't last long at all. I would not recommend it so don't waste your money.
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.