Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jill W.
Jill W.

I found that this foundation seemed to match to a slightly darker color than my natural skin tone, giving me a slightly fake look (even though I bought the fair shade); the coverage is pretty minimal as well.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pine Top, ky

Not a good match for me
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA

This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
April S.
April S.

The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA

It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Mannington, WV

I always thought it was hard to match up my skin tone with my make-up. That was until I found Almay. It goes on great & matches up perfectly. My friends can't tell I have anything on. I love it!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Jeselyn V.
Jeselyn V.
Bridgeport, CT

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA

This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kailua, HI

I've always had a hard time finding a good foundation for my skin. I have a somewhat pale, very neutral tone which most makeup doesn't seem to work well with, and I was constantly getting frustrated with foundations always being too dark no matter what shade I got. This one is perfect though, I don't know if it really matches my personal skin tone or if I was just lucky enough to have a tone that already matched the product, but I refuse to use any other foundation.
The only problem is that it is rather thin, and if you have blemishes to cover up you'd better have a good concealer on hand as well. (Personally I think that's a given though.)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.