Add a Photo

Photos (50)
kendra k.
kendra k.
Stanton, KY

I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Mammoth, AZ

Hate this product. It didn't do anything for my skin. No coverage and it was way to light for my skin. Don't waste your time and money on this people

Mia P.
Mia P.
fullerton, Ca

The foundation does match to your skin color but does not cover up blemishes etc. If your are trying to do that i suggest the Revlon brand. It has the same type of product. You might be paying a little more but it also works a lot better
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL

I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I used this product for a little while and did not care for it. I got what would be close to my color and it looked terrible, it was hard to blend and did not even come close to my skin tone making me look orange. And it is expensive. Not worth the money.
Irina S.
Irina S.

I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Kishana S.
Kishana S.

I can give this product a half a star it is a really good item. I can definitely say that with a straight face I had to combine with my darker liquid foundation to work for me.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Williamstown, NJ

This was one of the first liquid foundations I used at the turn of my adolescence. It really doesn't offer much coverage and feels really greasy. There's a lot of better options out there!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.