Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Eva P.
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ
I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Almay is my favorite brand since they are hypoallergenic. I love this foundation,light and covers very well of my normal to oily skin
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI
This stuff goes on with little to no coverage and makes me look really oily. I do not recommend it for people with oily acne prone skin
Ha N.
Ha N.
Doesn't really do what it says.. But it doesn't feel heavy and cakey
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Vista, CA
This is what it says ..... smartshade but the only downer ir that it doesn't coverup as much as i would like it too but i would still re buy it
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clearwater, FL
I like this I did I use it worked pretty well . But the one bad thing it comes on really thick and when I used this my face broke out a lot while using this
Jodee D.
Jodee D.
Maine
This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
christie p.
christie p.
I've been using this for years! First off, this is not the product for girls who need heavy coverage for acne, scarring, or severe blemishes. It is very lightweight, somewhat similar to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it gives my skin a clear, fresh look and matches my skin tone completely. However, to get better coverage, I put this on first, and then I put my foundation powder on top. I never get that "line of demarcation" along the chin line because this is very easily blended into the skin. Fresh, lightweight makeup that makes it look like you're not wearing anything at all! Great product.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
York, PA
I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.