BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
I have tried this color..For some reason I can never get the right match to fit my skin tone which is light/medium...This product cakes on your face and looks like a bad fake tan.
Christine M.
Memphis, TN
The technology of this product is great. it automatically adjusts to your skin tone. however, it doesn't give full coverage. the use of a concealer or other product is necessary.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This bronzer is the best I have ever used! It takes on your skin's tones and makes your skin look as if you are tan. Doesn't look fake if you use it sparingly!
Lane T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've used this foundation for a while and I love it. Great coverage and smooth application. It's definitely something a girl needs for a night out with friends
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I found this worked well for me! It has a light, whipped texture and matched my skin tone well.

Downside - It is light coverage, I needed to apply to layers.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA
I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
kathy a.
I love this product! I have been using it for 2 years now and it is just so lightweight and feels like nothing is on your face! If you have bad acne, I don't suggest this product due to how lightweight it is. Other than that, its amazing!
Desiree R.
No more guessing what tone matches yours best.. It's like majic, put it on & wha la it blends in perfectly! I totally recommend it for women with skin tones that are hard to match with normal foundations. 5 out of 5. A diva's must have!!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.