7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carrie
Carrie
I bought this once, and only once. It goes on nicely, and has a good smooth texture, but after about 10 minutes gets all splotchy and creates a bunch of lovely orange patches in random places. Not cute!
Cari J.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
If you have extremely fair skin, this foundation isn't for you. The lightest color is still too dark for me and looks a bit yellow. The "shade matching" is just bits of color speckles mixed in a white base. It doesn't actually change.
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
This was bad it went on a weird color no matter how much you shook it or blended made my skin look like sickly or diseased
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this foundation. I don't think that it did what the concept of it was supposed to.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Long Beach, NY
To put it best, I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation/bb cream/'perfect shade picking' cream. If I am fresh out of a shower with smooth skin, and use just the right amount, it will come out fairly well and make my face look poreless and glowing. However, Sometimes it can get a bit blotchy like on the sides of my face as I try to blend it in. If your skin is not perfectly clean or smooth, it will come out horrendous- in like streaks and blotches that are uneven. Plus, with this type of cream, I feel as though you always have to use a powder on top too. I do like the powder version of the Almay Smart Shade and would recommend that to anyone, but unless you have the time and effort to make it flawless, I would not recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Wintersville, OH
If you are looking for coverage this is not for u!!!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
The one-size-fits-all shades don't really match all skin tones that well, and the coverage is pretty thin.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
It left my face feeling a little greasy and left traces of foundation on the screen of my cell phone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.