Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Santa Fe, NM
I used this for years and I really like it in the summer when you don't want heavy skin. The colors always match and its cheap!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Lara M.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the lightest shade available and it sill ended up being too dark for me. The formula itself wasn't a light as I expected. Not what I wanted when purchasing at all.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
The foundation seems too liquidy and does not even out skin like a foundation should.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Memphis, TN
The technology of this product is great. it automatically adjusts to your skin tone. however, it doesn't give full coverage. the use of a concealer or other product is necessary.
Tamara p.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Angel G.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA
I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, Az
Not a product I would recommend.. This product implies that it takes the guess work out of finding your right foundation tone.. Pretty much what I've seen, the foundation comes out one color. No matter who you put it on, it turns out the same color.. It doesn't match anything!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.