Add a Photo

Photos (50)
richeena b.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL

I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA

When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA

There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
Biloxi, MS

If you hardly need any coverage them this is for you. It's lightweight but I find it feels kind of oily after I put it on before of the sunscreen that is in it.
The coverage is light to none.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Ponte Vedra, FL

The coverage is okay, the colors are okay, and the price is okay. Nothing great about this but nothing bad.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Livia T.
Livia T.
Murray, UT

I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.