BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Left my face feeling oily which made my face breakout!!
Savannah F.
Mililani, HI
Great coverage and great glow
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Whitney R.
Harrison, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matches skin well, but does not last very long. Poor coverage
Yeni M.
Corning, CA
I liked this product but I wish it would last longer. When in the summer it seems to come off super fast.
Cecilia R.
It Blended right into my skin and it fit my skin tone nicely
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Madison P.
Hen i bought this product i loved it, but i had it for a while then i didn't like the way it started looking on my skin. I had a orange look, and a really bad base line, but the baseline wasn't where it was uneven it was where it had kind of clumped on my skini eventually learned how to use it and started liking it again. I don't use to offen though.
Rachael K.
Tonawanda, NY
Almay's Smart Shade Foundation worked well for me when I first began using it. However, over time it began to separate (and I am talking within weeks) to white cream and colored liquid. The overall effect of the product is average, but I would definitely prefer a solid foundation from now on.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.