Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Tessa G.
Tessa G.

I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA

THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA

EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
maribel s.
maribel s.
Anthony, TX

Me gusta mucho es buenisimo lo recomiendo al 100
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
Yuvia R.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , Tx

At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA

I love this foundation. it looks like its your natural skin. i love this product
Tamara p.
Tamara p.

I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.