Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Asha D.
Asha D.

Not sure about the shade-sensing technology - apparently my shade is hard to adjust to!? This product was too light, and provided very minimal coverage. It was essentially the same as putting lotion on my skin. This light was not done right. Not going to purchase this again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI

This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga

I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Kate R.
Kate R.
Leominster, MA

This did not match to my skin color and felt very sticky on. I would not buy this again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA

It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Cary, IL

Im very very surprised by the reviews ive read. I found one that matched my skin tone pretty well and it covers nicely. It doesn't make me oily and doesn't make my day patches "peel"
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI

This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Toni B.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA

This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.

I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.