Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Lexington, KY

Amay never causes my sensitive skin to break out, and now they have won me over with the smart shade foundation. Match my skin tone great!
Genevieve N.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA

I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Diana G.
Diana G.
South Gate, CA

It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Tena P.
Tena P.
Loxahatchee, FL

I would not repurchase this foundation or recommend it to anyone. It's supposed to blend in to match the color of your skin and it does not do that at all. Color wise it's more on the orange side. If you don't have any acne or scars that you are trying to cover up then this might work for you. I would compare the coverage to a tinted moisturizer.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI

This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Martha V.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA

I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Okeechobee, FL

I think it does not cover as much as i would like and it is a bet oily :(
Monica N.
Monica N.
Sarasota, FL

Personally I don't use foundation on my face because it makes it feel so greasy and breaks my face out and also u can see how fake it looks different tones
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA

I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Huxley, IA

I bought this because I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't impress with it. It seems that it really dosen't match my skin tone. I seems to light.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.