BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Holly W.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this with no expectations and was still disappointed. Very little coverage, watery, and did not create an even skin tone. Didn't use the rest and would not buy or recommend.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Wendy A.
Russell, PA
I use this everyday and have been for a year now. I love how perfectly it matches my skin tone. I put it on at 5 am and it is still there when I wash my face before bed. I definitely recommend this product.
Christine M.
Memphis, TN
The technology of this product is great. it automatically adjusts to your skin tone. however, it doesn't give full coverage. the use of a concealer or other product is necessary.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.