BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA
I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Jessica B.
My mom used to use this, and sometimes it would match up great to her skin, other times it would be too pink. It seems when she got closer to the end it didn't blend as well either.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA
What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Mishon S.
Fergus Falls, MN
I have a hard time matching my skin tone to bottles of foundation. I have used this ever since it came out, it matches perfectly, and applies easily, and is not to oily. I have used many of the different versions of it, and love every one of them.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
This particular "shade match" makeup is very greasy and it made my skin break out. On a side note, I am not a fan of Almay because I find their products to be cheap and half assed.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I bought this when it first came out because it sounded awesome and I usually like almay.
It was awful... It didn't cover anything and it made my face break out.
April H.
Manteca, CA
I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
I really had high hopes for this stuff but it was a huge let down. I found it to not live up to its claims that it adjusts to the color of your skin. Skip it...total waste of money.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH
I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.