Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.
I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA
It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Jodee D.
Jodee D.
Maine
This is a good day to day product when you don't need a lot of coverage.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
For a drugstore foundation at a great price this is something I love. If your skin is on the oily side like mine your skin should tolerate it well. The coverage is medium. And it matches very well !
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Sacramento, CA
It's decent but I wouldn't but it again. Some days it shows up lighter than others and sometimes when I use it, it is completely the wrong color for my skin.
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN
Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.