Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ

I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA

It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI

I was looking for a foundation that isn't too heavy and doesn't cake on my face. Since my skin is oily in places I was having a heard time of finding a foundation that lasted more than a few hours. Almay Smart Shade was perfect! It matches my skin (no weird line between neck and face), it's just enough coverage to even my skin out but still light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing too much. Even though the container does appear small it does last me 60-90 days typically. Highly recommend!
Betie O.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA

At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL

I really do not recommend this makeup up if you have bad skin. This makeup clogged my pores. Not only that, it does not blend with all skin tones like it says it does. It leaves my face feeling oily and very shiny. The only good thing I can say about it, is that it is very light. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a ton of makeup and it looks very natural.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD

This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID

Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl

I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.