7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Erica R.
Erica R.
I found this on clearance at Target for 3.48$ so I picked it up, bc I am forever searching for the perfect foundation. This is definitely not it. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. I have light skin with neutral undertones and this foundation was very orange on me. Also, it provides no coverage at all. I tried to build up some sort of coverage and it just didn't work. I have used two other Almay foundations (Truly Lasting Color and Clear Complexion Makeup) and they were wonderful - a tad on the orange side but mixed with a white primer they end up looking great and covering well. But as for the Smart Shade foundation, I did not like it and would not use or purchase again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
I personally didn't think the coverage was the best. Did nothing to bring out the natural tones of my skin. Actuall it made my skin blotchy.
Frances M.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It's great for a splash of color and light coverage on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin which is fantastic. I use this product on days I'm feeling too tired to do all my make up and just want to give my skin a little pick me up. The only con is that it doesn't always match to your skin, sometimes it comes out a little orange. I guess of depends on the lighting. Another thing, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend wearing it with a primer.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
This doesn't work the best for all people, For the price and the little amount you get !
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Orlando, FL
I have used the Fair/Medium shade and was not super disappointed. I like its hypoallergenic elements, and the lack of scent overall. It's a light coverage for days where nothing major is going on (errands, park) and SPF is a plus. I wouldn't use for a night out or a day when pictures were sure to be taken, but again the ease and blend ability was cool for any average day.
Janna L.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC
It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
I don't wear a full face of makeup very often, but when I do I use my Almay Smart Shade in light. It feels like a lotion on my face which to me is fine because I don't like feeling like I have 3 inches of goop on my face. There have been a couple of occasions where the color is a little off, but it does not happen often. I always try to shake the bottle a bit to make sure the different colors inside get mixed. The smell is not great but honestly what makeup smells amazing?
Nik H.
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was not happy with how the coverage was. It didn't blend with my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.