7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Alex M.
Alex M.
I love this stuff! I adore putting it on because it's so cool how it matches with my skin color. It also gives great coverage. A little goes a long way with this!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
Almay smart shade foundation is perfect. It blends into your skin perfectly, it's a little pricey but its worth it.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
This foundation is ok, more like a tinted moisturizer though. It's neat how the shade changes but this product did not provide the amount of coverage I prefer.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
I tried this product because of Kate Hudson, not going to lie. Haha. The match was perfect, and I find the technology really cool. If you are looking for coverage though, this is not the foundation for you. I didn't want to throw it away, so I use it as a tinted primer underneath my Bare Escentuals. It works really well that way!
Jody H.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I used this product when I was younger and didn't wear much makeup. It worked great then, but now I need more coverage. I'd say it's a perfect makeup for young girls or women who like a light makeup. Not for me, but I won't say it's awful. It blends well.
Karen B.
Karen B.
This is not the greatest thing.
Bella Z.
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It provides full coverage and with the natural ingredients its hypoallergenic. Feels great and moisturizer your skin
Mishelle V.
Mishelle V.
Arlington, AZ
Mistake To Buy: Bought this ones and never would I buy it again
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Did its job but is almost like a bb cream. This does work fairly well to cover blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.