Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL

This foundation matched to my skin color very well. It went on smooth and flawlessly. I only wish it wasn't so pricey or I would buy it all the time.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC

I bought this super excited to try it because of the 'shade matching technology' well I ended up looking like an orange striped zebra... and that was after I done my best to blend it in. The coverage was horrible. The shade matching... well that pretty much sucked too. I was very very disappointed with this product. Wont go there again.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This foundation did a great job of matching my skin. It did not last long on my face though. I felt as if this foundation brought out more oil if that is possible. Staying power was maybe an hour. It is very light coverage and just not that great.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Tawas City, MI

I tried this when it first came out. It looked like I had dirt smudged all over my face. Honestly people gave me weird looks all day. It was embarrassing.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like how this product blends with my skin tone. it really doesn't have any coverage. i got nothing to hide in my face but i still love full coverage makeup. i think its great for a day out at the park or beach just for a natural looking skin.
Binnie V.
Binnie V.

I have to say that this product is pretty awesome. I tried it a while ago and remember that it went on smooth and blended into my skin nice. Also it did not irritate my skin.
Angel I.
Angel I.

I finally found a foundation that gives me easy, smooth coverage and is very light and airy. I was shocked that they actually had a color that blended with my skin tone. It looks like I am not wearing anything. My skin totally radiates. LOve it
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Cumberland, MD

If you are fair-skinned with freckles, beware. This product will try to match to your freckles and you will turn out an orange-skinned mess. The color-matching seems to run a little on the warm side as well, so if you have pink undertones, I would also avoid this. The texture is not my favorite, on me it seems to cling to dry patches and create excess oiliness in the t-zone.
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Bronx, NY

I think the product is good for the price. If your skin tends to be more on the dry side you should definitely moisturize before using this product since it tends to look cakey if you don't. If you have a lot of blemishes you may have to use a decent amount of the product; however, the more you apply the darker it becomes, and could probably make your face look darker than your neck in which case you may have to apply it on the neck which can get on your clothes, and it will get on your clothes. The foundation covers well and compared to other foundations that you find at your local pharmacy I feel it works better than most and is easier to blend properly to your skin.
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles, CA

Seems great for skin very affordable
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.