BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mishon S.
Fergus Falls, MN
I have a hard time matching my skin tone to bottles of foundation. I have used this ever since it came out, it matches perfectly, and applies easily, and is not to oily. I have used many of the different versions of it, and love every one of them.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
Holly P.
Moosup, CT
I really like this product, it has good coverage.
But I found I had to buy a shade darker than I normally would.
And I use the pressed powder over it to finish.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Geena D.
I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
Sharon S.
Baxter, TN
I got this foundation in light 100 but it really doesn't cover well. The color was too dark also. It smoothd on to my skin really nice but it just doesn't cover redness or blemishes at all.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
This product didn't cover as well as I would have liked. It felt wet on my skin for a while after use. It did blend into my skin color well, so I give it a C!
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.