BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
I really had high hopes for this stuff but it was a huge let down. I found it to not live up to its claims that it adjusts to the color of your skin. Skip it...total waste of money.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA
What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Geena D.
I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
Mishon S.
Fergus Falls, MN
I have a hard time matching my skin tone to bottles of foundation. I have used this ever since it came out, it matches perfectly, and applies easily, and is not to oily. I have used many of the different versions of it, and love every one of them.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I bought this when it first came out because it sounded awesome and I usually like almay.
It was awful... It didn't cover anything and it made my face break out.
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Jessica B.
My mom used to use this, and sometimes it would match up great to her skin, other times it would be too pink. It seems when she got closer to the end it didn't blend as well either.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.