Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
I personally didn't think the coverage was the best. Did nothing to bring out the natural tones of my skin. Actuall it made my skin blotchy.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA
I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I usually gravitate towards Almay, and this is the only product that has ever disappointed me. It doesn't cover anything, and despite the "shade matching technology", I can't find the right shade for me; everything is either too pale or too orange! It's a decent product if you can find the right shade for you and if you just want to even your skin tone, rather than cover flaws.
Frances M.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It's great for a splash of color and light coverage on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin which is fantastic. I use this product on days I'm feeling too tired to do all my make up and just want to give my skin a little pick me up. The only con is that it doesn't always match to your skin, sometimes it comes out a little orange. I guess of depends on the lighting. Another thing, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend wearing it with a primer.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
This doesn't work the best for all people, For the price and the little amount you get !
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
I love this foundation 100%.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Orlando, FL
I have used the Fair/Medium shade and was not super disappointed. I like its hypoallergenic elements, and the lack of scent overall. It's a light coverage for days where nothing major is going on (errands, park) and SPF is a plus. I wouldn't use for a night out or a day when pictures were sure to be taken, but again the ease and blend ability was cool for any average day.
Janna L.
Janna L.
Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Toledo, OH
Didn't go on as well as I wanted It too. Found it slightly oily, not a good match with my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.