Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA

I love how it matches your skin tone on the spot
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Smart shade nothing. This stuff was horrendous. I was very upset I wasted my money on it.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO

It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Sumner, WA

Its either too dark or too light. It doesn't have good coverage . Its pretty heave; not really worth the money! Wouldnt recommend for a foundation
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN

I use it absolutely love it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL

I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA

I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX

I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Have used this product before didn't really like it, made my face oily and didn't last all day. You have to keep reapplying all day.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.