Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Martha V.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA

I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo

This provides about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer but doesn't have the benefit of moisturizing. The tiny beads in the cream break and add color but it doesn't really adjust to your actual skin tone.
Steffane B.
Steffane B.

I have uneven skin tone so I thought this would work well for me but it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. The sad part is is that I've used tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Blakeslee, PA

Use Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin79 instead. They are 10x better!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.

This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il

This foundation only works if you need light coverage. It does adjust to the color of your skin, but if you need medium to full coverage, this is not for you.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL

At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Grace G.
Grace G.

Evens my skin tone, but does not hide every imperfection on my face. I have fair skin and feel the shade matches well.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Palmyra, ME

Works great! i have use this daily. it blends in with your skin tone and makes your skin look natural and great. covers up blemishes and pimples, Not waterproof but besides that its an overall good product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.