Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, tx

This foundation is a waste of money!!!! its like ur just putting skin toned lotion on ur face it doesn't cover any blemishes or even out the skin tone
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA

I have tried this color..For some reason I can never get the right match to fit my skin tone which is light/medium...This product cakes on your face and looks like a bad fake tan.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI

The coverage is not great and the color match is off. Not my favorite.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.

I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL

I like it it covers what i need it to cover and its not cakey, but he does come off quickly and i have to keep reapplying so by the end of the night i look cakey cuz i have put it on so much that its cakey. If it stayed on long It would be a great product.
ShaMiiah B.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL

VERY goog especially for african american people
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.