BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
April H.
Manteca, CA
I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
Holly W.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this with no expectations and was still disappointed. Very little coverage, watery, and did not create an even skin tone. Didn't use the rest and would not buy or recommend.
Jessica B.
My mom used to use this, and sometimes it would match up great to her skin, other times it would be too pink. It seems when she got closer to the end it didn't blend as well either.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I bought this when it first came out because it sounded awesome and I usually like almay.
It was awful... It didn't cover anything and it made my face break out.
Jessica K.
I am not a fan of liquid foundations and this one was not changing my opinion. I don't understand how a makeup can just match the color of your face instantly.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA
I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
I really had high hopes for this stuff but it was a huge let down. I found it to not live up to its claims that it adjusts to the color of your skin. Skip it...total waste of money.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH
I bought this when it first came out thinking it was such a good idea. Um no. It barely matched my skin (which is light) I had to go over it with another foundation to get my color.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.