BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Sara W.
Loved the way it blended into my skin and it was actually the correct color! It also has SPF, which I really like because I'm always outside!!! Definitely recommended!!
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Robin Y.
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
A little goes a long way, you don't have to use too much. It matches pretty good to your skin tone. A little too expensive. I try to look for it when it's on sale.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN
There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.