Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Natchitoches, LA
I am very fair and always had trouble finding a good foundation. Make-up is a huge annoyance for me and this product makes life so much easier!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Bakersfield, CA
Now I absolutely love all Almay products, they sell my favorite liquid eyeliner. The smart shade makeup is a wonderful idea because who wouldn't want to take the guessing work out of trying to find your shade but it just didn't work for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and after buffing it in it created a grey cast over my face. I don't know if that happened because of the SPF 15 in the product or why but I just wasn't too impressed.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Patterson, CA
Im a dark skinned African American woman with red undertones and finding a shade that matches is like finding a needle in a haystack...My sister recommended this, at first I was very Kerry but this is a new staple product for me...It's not foundation, its more of a tinted moisturizer and it looks like you're not wearing anything
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA
I really wanted this product to work and it did adjust to my skin nicely, but it doesn't cover well at all. I have some bad acne scars so I never judge a foundation because I know I don't have perfect skin, but I expected some kind of coverage and I just got a darker shade and no coverage.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Houston , Tx
Im not a fan of this to expensive for such little coverage
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Deidra C.
Deidra C.
It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA
This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.