Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Marc W.
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY
The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Hala Y.
Hala Y.
Orange, CA
This product actually does its job but comes with a few glitches: dries out skin and flakes a little
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA
Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
I bought this in the medium tone and it matches my skin tone very well. Unfortunately it doesn't provide much coverage and doesn't last very long. I set it with powder but within a few hours it was gone
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
My sister was having trouble finding a nice foundation that she could use. others make her sensitive skin break out.. they made her skin too oily or too dry. this is by far her new favorite foundation. she said it gives her great coverage and matches her skin perfectly!
Lara M.
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
I enjoyed this product when using it on just the area I needed it. It looked bad on my porous skin otherwise. The color matching was spot on which is cool, especially because I have a hard time finding something that matches my skin tone.
Jaynee W.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.