BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Caroline S.
It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA
This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Maria P.
I did not like this foundation. It was thick and I didn't like the fake color on my skin, Bought it because I ran out of my usual foundation and was not impressed,
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
So once in a while i get a blemish here or there..an I'm always trying new things once i tried this i was hooked.. i also have red cheeks an this gives my skin a smooth even look..i love this stuff it really works!
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Leaves streaks does not match shade very well and just feels gross . Not recommended but is cheaper than most so that would be the reason I have only tried once.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN
There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
Geena D.
I had a hard time blending this product out and it did not match my skin tone very nice. It almost looked like it was caked on even though I applied hardly any.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.