7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Royse City, TX
Almay portrays a product that claims it can find and turn into your perfect shade of makeup by starting out white and "instantly adjusting to the color of your skin". This is not true! The product starts out a rosy color, and then turns translucent white and fades into your skin. It doesn't magically discover your skin tone and become it, that's impossible. It's just too lightly colored and because of this, it blends in well enough to where you assume it morphed into your skin color.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Brytenie B.
Brytenie B.
Newport News, VA
This product is not a favorite of mine at all, the coverage is minimum, and the colors are that great. I didn't even finish using the rest of my bottle, I was so unhappy with it. Just not good quality coverage at all.
madison e.
madison e.
Taylorsville, NC
Over all i did enjoy the product. i am not the biggest fan of either the texture of the smell and those are 2 very important qualities for things i am gunna put on my face but i would recommend it. I am very pale so i was happy when it did acctually match my skin and i am allergic to the sun so the spf also made me happy.
Maryjane B.
Maryjane B.
I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
Korina M.
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
This is a great product. I bought it on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked interesting! This product is more of a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. It evens skin tone but doesn't really cover blemishes very well. Use this with concealer and it's great!
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
Louisville, KY
I bought this foundation as I have trouble matching my fair skin. This formula is running and streaky. No thanks.
demi m.
demi m.
manchester
I like it but i think i can do a bit better
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.