Add a Photo

Photos (50)
aerika r.
aerika r.
Whitesburg, GA

This is a great product it blends every time
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Portland, OR

I can't seem to get this to match my skin tone. It also seems to flake.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Long Beach, CA

I bought this about a week ago. It brought me out within a day, I will not be buying this again.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN

I do not have the best complexion. So I try a lot of foundations. This is by far my least favorite. I feel like it gives me a sheer coverage. And by Sheer I mean you can still see every flaw. If I wanted to look like I have no foundation on than I wouldn't wear any.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Galina D.
Galina D.
Cleveland, OH

The color does NOT match my skin. It comes out really white no matter how much you rub it in.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT

I bought this a while ago for easy makeup when I needed to run out the door for classes. The "shade-sensing" technology turned my face a muddy color!!! Really not a fan!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX

I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.