BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Sara W.
Loved the way it blended into my skin and it was actually the correct color! It also has SPF, which I really like because I'm always outside!!! Definitely recommended!!
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH
The product is supposed to match your tone, but it doesn't really do that. It just seems to change to whatever tone the bottle says. It does have good coverage though. I also didn't like how heavy it was, but I would buy it again if I needed a good cover.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.