Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI

My skin is quite fair, and I purchased the light version of this product and it turned very dark on my skin. It almost looked like I used a fake tanner on my skin it was so dark. The smart shade in this product does not work wonders at all. I could not stand it. Not only that, but it does not come off easy.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Medford, NY

This is my absolute favorite foundation. My skin is very clear but sometimes i just need that little bit of makeup and this is perfect! matches so well with my skin!
Deysi M.
Deysi M.
Palmdale, CA

When I first heard of this foundation I was very excited to use it, I went out and bought it thinking "finally a foundation that actually fits me". That however was not the case, I got the lightest shade that they have because I have very fair skin, in other words I'm super white, when I applied it my face looked very orange. I was not at all pleased with it.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Stratford, CT

No coverage at all.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY

This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Graysville, AL

It adapts to your skin tone very well. Doesn't make it oily either!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

The coverage is horrible. It was liquid when applied but turned into a powder once applied to skin. It is sorta like a Bb cream without all the perks.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV

I like it but sometimes it feels like it makes my skin oily
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA

I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
Mac C.
Mac C.
Hernando, MS

This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.