BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessie E.
Batavia , OH
I think it did a great job. It started off white scaring me, but then turned my shade of skin color, I would recommend this to friends and family it worked for me.
Ravneet G.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This product does match your skin tone pretty well but the coverage is very very very light. It is buildable but the most coverage you can get from this is medium.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
A little goes a long way, you don't have to use too much. It matches pretty good to your skin tone. A little too expensive. I try to look for it when it's on sale.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA
I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
This foundation feels great on my face. Its definitely not too cakey. Its very light yet thick enough for coverage. I love putting this product on when I want to look naturally pretty!
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Karin B.
This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Gina L.
Redlands, CA
I tried this a couple times in different colors and each time I end up with the same result. It blends pretty well but then makes my skin loon super dry and valet even tho I don't Apply alot. Maybe this would be better with someone with oily skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.