Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX

Love this!!! Matches your skin tone perfectly. Light make-up. No greasy feeling.
Shai M.
Shai M.
New Windsor, NY

After watching a couple of youtube reviews on this product i decided to purchase it at my local target and give it a try. The coverage is light but it did improve my skin tone and give my skin a nice dewy look my only complaint is they don't offer enough shades and if you have any discolaration of your skin it will not cover that.
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Monroe, Mi

The color of it matched my skin pretty good but it didn't really cover anything.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Yarmouth, MA

I like how it matches to your skin very quickly and blends smoothly but the coverage isn't what I expected. Its nice for those days where you just need a minimal coverage and don't wanna feel like you have foundation clunked on your face.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Carbondale, IL

I am very surprised by a lot of these reviews because to me this is great product! I always seem to have a hard time finding a liquid cover up that matches my skin and when using this production this is no longer a problem! This make up is also very good because you do not need to go bye a different color make up when your tan fads! This is great product that keeps you skin smooth and splotch free!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
S El Monte, CA

BB cream the new thing right, but this one sure disappointed me, in every aspect wouldn't recommend it.
Holli K.
Holli K.
San Diego , CA

I guess the coverage wasn1't as good but it definitely HELPED my skin!
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

This foundation feels great on my face. Its definitely not too cakey. Its very light yet thick enough for coverage. I love putting this product on when I want to look naturally pretty!
alayna G.
alayna G.
Mountain View, CA

This is amazing it works great
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL

I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.