BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Cyla S.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this in light. I'm naturally a bit pale, although it made me look like a ghost. Too oily for my taste, as well. There was no coverage, unfortunately! I wanted to love this, as I love Almay- but I just couldn't. Used for three weeks and still the big NO.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Melanie K.
I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Luba L.
Madison, WI
My skin is combination but since it got dry it has been working hoorrible. I have a lighter skin tone but its cold out so usually my nose and cheesks are red. One day i put this on and MY FACE WAS ORANGE like the fruit i looked like i had bad bronzer on
Robin Y.
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
jennifer h.
I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.