Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
York, PA

I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA

This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA

I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE

I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.

I have oily/combo skin and large pores. I love Almay Products and I've used their other foundations which match my skin very well. I don't have the best skin so needless to say this foundation didn't offer the coverage I need. In my opinion it's very lightweight. I do think it matches the skin color well but as for coverage, it's barely there. It was okay,I wouldn't buy it again.
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX

Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.