BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA
I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Caroline S.
It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
This foundation feels great on my face. Its definitely not too cakey. Its very light yet thick enough for coverage. I love putting this product on when I want to look naturally pretty!
Maria P.
I did not like this foundation. It was thick and I didn't like the fake color on my skin, Bought it because I ran out of my usual foundation and was not impressed,
Jessie E.
Batavia , OH
I think it did a great job. It started off white scaring me, but then turned my shade of skin color, I would recommend this to friends and family it worked for me.
Leslee H.
I've always loved Almay products. I think the smart shade line works great and saves me time & energy trying to guess which shade I should buy from other lines.
Ravneet G.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This product does match your skin tone pretty well but the coverage is very very very light. It is buildable but the most coverage you can get from this is medium.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME
I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Leaves streaks does not match shade very well and just feels gross . Not recommended but is cheaper than most so that would be the reason I have only tried once.
Gina L.
Redlands, CA
I tried this a couple times in different colors and each time I end up with the same result. It blends pretty well but then makes my skin loon super dry and valet even tho I don't Apply alot. Maybe this would be better with someone with oily skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.