Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Waltham, MA
Doesn't blend very well. You have to go a whole shade lighter for the foundation to look relatively close to you skin color.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO
I really was not impressed by this foundation. I really didn't think its claim of matching to your perfect shade really worked. I felt the formula did not provide as much cover as I would have liked. If you want a light foundation, this might work for you, but if you are someone like me who needs a foundation with more coverage I would skip out on this product!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brussels, WI
I have used this product a lot in summer because of its light coverage and i never seem to get greasy with this product. I think they need to offer more shandes because it doesn't always blend well sometimes even appearing a bit orange
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
Sayge C.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Natchitoches, LA
I am very fair and always had trouble finding a good foundation. Make-up is a huge annoyance for me and this product makes life so much easier!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
The shade adjusting quality works alright (although a little dark) and it wears okay, but my problem is it clings to every little dry patch you have. So for me, I'll pass
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
I bought the Almay Smart Shade Foundation a while back and I won't be buying it again. It did not match my skin very well at all and it looked clumpy... It wasn't the worst foundation ever, but I just wasn't happy with my results.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.