Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH

I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA

I do not like it at all its just bad
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Springfield, VA

Good for cover up, didn't get a refill
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA

Comes on patchy, doesn't match skin type, very oily and blotchy
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Phoenix, AZ

When you first apply this product it looks great but after a couple of hours of wear it starts to get discolored and fades.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I love this makeup, but I noticed if I want complete coverage I have to pair it up with the concealer of the same brand. I love that it is light, and lasts for the majority of the day.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Upton, MA

I have light skin and I tried the smart shade because finding the right color can be tricky. It worked great on the back of my hand from turning white to matching my skin pretty well. But, on the cash it doesn't work so well if your skin tone isn't perfectly even. I would recommend this for anyone with dark spots under your eyes or blemishes. It doesn't blend very well at all.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Arlington, TX

I'm a fan of bb creams not foundations, but almay smart shade works great is a light foundation with great coverage
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.