Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
I am not an Almay fan, the foundation is ok in a pinch but it does seem to increase my breakouts and for good coverage you need to add another foundation to the mix
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Robin Y.
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Luba L.
Madison, WI
My skin is combination but since it got dry it has been working hoorrible. I have a lighter skin tone but its cold out so usually my nose and cheesks are red. One day i put this on and MY FACE WAS ORANGE like the fruit i looked like i had bad bronzer on
jennifer h.
I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.