Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Eva P.
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ

I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA

This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Amy T.
Amy T.
Roseville, MI

Not bad for the price, but you get what you pay for. I prefer to use more expensive kinds, even Tarte BB cream.
megan r.
megan r.

Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Vista, CA

This is what it says ..... smartshade but the only downer ir that it doesn't coverup as much as i would like it too but i would still re buy it
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
York, PA

I bought this at Rite Aid on my way to work on morning. I normally use another brand but thought I'd try it. It is a good foundation. Not GREAT but good. I do mix it with some BB creams that I have and I find that works very well also. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I don't HATE it and will definitely use all of it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.