BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
jennifer h.
I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Luba L.
Madison, WI
My skin is combination but since it got dry it has been working hoorrible. I have a lighter skin tone but its cold out so usually my nose and cheesks are red. One day i put this on and MY FACE WAS ORANGE like the fruit i looked like i had bad bronzer on
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Josalynn S.
I have been using this same make-up for 5 years and have not had any issues with it. It blends well with my skin and doesn't go on chunky or off-colored. Perfect coverage when I need it.
Jeri A.
Cypress, TX
It barely had any coverage. It does seem to blend to your skin tone, but it mostly disappears like lotion. It doesn't break me out which is a very good thing. I don't recommend this.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Robin Y.
It says its smart shade, but you have to get the perfect shade or it leaves you looking crazy. It is like any other foundation, buy the right color, no forgiveness.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.