BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Cyla S.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this in light. I'm naturally a bit pale, although it made me look like a ghost. Too oily for my taste, as well. There was no coverage, unfortunately! I wanted to love this, as I love Almay- but I just couldn't. Used for three weeks and still the big NO.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC
It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.