Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Colette T.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA
I don't wear a full face of makeup very often, but when I do I use my Almay Smart Shade in light. It feels like a lotion on my face which to me is fine because I don't like feeling like I have 3 inches of goop on my face. There have been a couple of occasions where the color is a little off, but it does not happen often. I always try to shake the bottle a bit to make sure the different colors inside get mixed. The smell is not great but honestly what makeup smells amazing?
Nik H.
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was not happy with how the coverage was. It didn't blend with my skin tone.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brussels, WI
I have used this product a lot in summer because of its light coverage and i never seem to get greasy with this product. I think they need to offer more shandes because it doesn't always blend well sometimes even appearing a bit orange
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Waltham, MA
Doesn't blend very well. You have to go a whole shade lighter for the foundation to look relatively close to you skin color.
Sayge C.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.