Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.

I think it would be great for people with clear skin. It does what it says it is light weight it does balance your skin tone , but in my case I have a little redness and a little bit of scares so I prefer a full coverage foundation. It didn't work for me but I'm sure it will work for others ..
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I love this stuff it works great, I feel like it just blended right into my skin.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO

I am a bit surprised by the reviews posted here. I adore this foundation. I am very fair and finding the right match is difficult. I use the light variety and I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose, along with the tip of my chin.

This product covers well and it a great foundation for my powder and blush. I do not know how it works for others but since I do not cover my entire face I love its blending capabilities.

Having dry skin and living in CO I find that it is perfectly balanced and gives me a matte finish which is what I'm looking for.

I do not like the packaging as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a glass bottle.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL

I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Vancouver, WA

I love the color matching skills of Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I never had a make up line or looked like I was wearing a mask while using this product. However, I give it a C because it made my very sensitive skin break out like a 15 year old boy.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

I hated it bc it wouldn't match my strange undertones. And if you.don't shake it enough it goes extremely dark.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.