7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Izamar H.
Izamar H.
I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Perfect shade! Covers imperfections well but isn't too heavy!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Des Moines, IA
This looked very orange on me!
Lissa Z.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ive tried just about every foundation available amd this is on the bottom! Tinted moisturizer at best
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This product is good for oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
I have very sensitive skin, and I can not use just any make up. I have never had a break out from Almay and this foundation has always went on light and smooth. Covering all my blemishes and leaving me with a flawless look. I'm sure it word different for everyone. For me, its a keeper.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
But, it isn't as smart as it thinks it is. It had a greasy and shiny look, and it was always too dark. I switched after a few months trying to make it work.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Goes on light, but almost too light. I have blotchy skin, I want it to match, but not the blotchy part...doesn't always blend well and doesn't really "match" I really might as well not wear anything....
Ada O.
Ada O.
Asheboro, NC
This is a decent product for anyone looking for a makeup with light coverage. However this foundation hardly provides any coverage, and it leaves an unfortunate orange-y tint on certain skin tones.. Definitely not worth the hype.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.