Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH
I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I bought this in the hopes it would actually have some kind of coverage. It was a no-go for me. I felt like I didn't even put on any foundation. I still needed to cover everything up. For me, this was a waste of money.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
It's an okay foundation. It doesn't cover any blemishes and It's hard to get it to actually match with your skin tone. I always fin myself finding another foundation to cover this one.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Pleasant Grove, Ut
Very cool concept, poor execution. The shade was too pale for my complexion. I did not feel like it offered much by way of coverage or longevity.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this product not to long after it first came out and the coverage is very minimal,which I was not to fond of. I felt like this really didn't cover any of my redness or flaws. I guess technically it did get my shade because it blended in so well that it looked like I didn't have any makeup on at all but it also didn't conceal my flaws either. I personally say don't waste your money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.