Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC

I did not like the consistency of it and It did did give much coverage.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

I believe this is one of the better products that actually make you look like you aren't wearing a whole bottle of foundation.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Milwaukee, WI

When I first bought this product I was indecisive about it. After using it for a while on and off I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. I wasn't expecting it to be a full-coverage foundation, but I did expect it to have some type of coverage. It did match my skin tone, but I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is because it's sheer and did nothing to cover anything. It did not cover any redness or acne or scars and made my skin feel oily. I would compare this more to a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Mildred R.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY

I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ

This provides little coverage for your skin and it kinda leaves a white overcast like you put too much SPF on
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH

This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Shamrita S.
Shamrita S.
Providence, RI

Poor coverage, but matched really well with my completion.
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Poway, CA

This product is not to heavy but also not to light, it covers very well! it glides on on feels like your not even wearing it! the only downside it it claims to 'magically math your skin' but it do not really do that.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.