BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Would buy this again best product I've ever used love it ūüėć would recommend it to anyone .
Anhtu N.
Color was nice but the coverage wasn't. It accentuated dry patches and it doesn't have a great scent. The concealer was much better compared to the foundation. It was easy to cake on and didn't look too appealing.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this one, it reminds me of the it cosmetics makeup it glides on smooth and has great coverage. I have stopped buying It Cosmetics and switched to this.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can never find one that adjust h skin tone. This may work for some but not me. I'm not a fan it also doesn't give any coverage.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day, over my moisturizer. It smooths out your complexion but will not clog pores and make you break out. It has SPF to help protect your skin, and is super affordable. When I buy at target usually I get a coupon for more. I just buy three at a time so I never run out. I wear it everyday, and people compliment me all the time on my "perfect skin". Small package, a little goes a long way, easy to throw in gym bag or purse. I usually apply with my hands or use a foundation brush. I received a complimentary sample of this product to use and review.
Sara J.
Texarkana, TX
SUCKS! I got my shade and others close to mine and i am white and very light skin toned and i used it and I was the color of Nikki (No racist) Like oml
heather m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is...odd. I expected it to come out of the bottle pigmented but it was a grey/clear color with little black dots in it. I thought there's no way this is going to turn into foundation. So I rubbed it in and it actually changed color! However, the color was a bit orange, provided no coverage really and highlighted every little bump/dry spot. I might try using this as a touch up product but I don't think I'll be using it as my go-to foundation.
Sara S.
Ardmore , Ok
I love this!! I actually stole it from my sister when I went to college because I used it for prom and was hooked ever since
Deanna B.
Not a fan, very light and does not give much coverage. Doesn't match as well as it claims to either. tried it a few times but still not my favorite.
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
O I miss this stuff so bad.I can not find it anywhere I bought at our local Wal-Mart a few years ago ran out and haven't been able to find it since.medium shade aplied well covered every imperfection.recommended my sister and she can't find it either.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.