BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC
It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Melanie K.
I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.