Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH

The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL

It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE

Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY

This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL

I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
Aman S.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA

The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut

This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH

More like tinted Moisturizer. It is smooth and creamy but that is about all it's got going for it. I am very light skinned, but I typically have no problem finding a match for my color. This was picked out for me by a make up specialist and I tried it; It was uneven in coloration, and it was too light! I looked like I put face paint on. I tried darker ones, and then it looked muddy and grey tinted. If you need coverage don't buy this. It's sheer and very light to minimal coverage. I would never buy this product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.