Add a Photo

Flowery Branch, GA

Bad variety of color
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

So the first few times i used this i thought it was great then it started to look orange i have very faire skin tone so that might be why, but its not a very good consistency and doesn't match your skin tone that well, i fell like an a clown when i wear it.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV

For years, I used Clinique. But as I got into my early 20s, my skin began to clear up and I did not need nearly as much coverage. I began using this and I will never go back. It looks so good on my skin and I feel like I am hardly wearing make-up at all.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC

This is by far not my fav product. I don't that that it provides very much coverage and it does not match your skin easy if you are pale.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I wear liquid foundation on a daily basis so I thought that I would give this one a shot. Well I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face totally orange and it was hard to apply evenly and it would wear off my face though out the day in patches. Not a good look. I would personally never purchase again.
debi r.
debi r.
Kelso, WA

Not a giant fan of this foundation. Yes, it does change color when applied to your skin, but its not always a perfect match. I also found that it leaves my face feeling heavy, and that I can't deal with. I prefer a more weightless feeling, not a mask.
Corianne B.
Corianne B.
Albany, NY

I love this product and always had and always will be my go to. I just wish there were some more color variations
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Las Vegas, NV

I believe the right foundation can make or break any makeup look, therefore finding the perfect foundation is very important to me. After purchasing this I was very excited to see the 'smart shade' technology in action, but was very disappointed. I felt that the consistency felt more like a fine grain face scrub, and it did not 'smart shade' evenly over my skin. It also seemed like parts streaked white. Tried multiple times, still not my favorite.
Sedia M.
Sedia M.
Brodheadsvlle, PA

This product is a great wear when you are in a rush but a lot of times it leaves me darker and almost more orange than usual.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.