Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
member-c00771b14
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
I am in love with this product! Perfect for summer! I haven't found a con yet! It's super lightweight and easy to apply! It lasted me from about 8 in the morning until I took it off around 6! I bought two of them just in case I run out!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wanted to try a new foundation. I saw that Almay Smart Shade in light/medium 1 Fl. oz was on sale at Meijer, so I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched my skin color. It stays on all day. Doesn't make my face shiny. It was a great purchase. I will be buying again.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
Though I'm partial to another brand I do like the coverage of this drug store product. This is a great drug store brand for price. Doesn't feel too wet or too dry.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I have to say I was a little disappointed. it was not a bad product and that's not saying that I would never use it again I'm not sure why it didn't go in the drawer of my favorites even the eye shadows and I'm not real sure I think maybe I am drawn away from Hell me because of the limit on their colors away shadows and this was over a year ago so they might have gotten more stuff in by now those things and I love by My and I buy all the time is our makeup wipes they are amazing I love that I go through a different kinds of makeup wipes but that's not what this reviews about it's about the foundation but at any rate I'm not one of my favorites not to say I would not buy it again
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I bought this after watching several YouTuber's raving about it. It is horrible! It reminds me of latex paint! I could not wash it off fast enough. It is going back to CVS tomorrow!!!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Fort Worth
June 29, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Smart Balance 300
Really like this product. After recovering from the initial shock of the product being white, I applied the product and really liked the coverage. It is amazing how well it matches my skin tone and goes on smoothly and blends perfectly, leaving no makeup line.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Definitely not my favorite... You won't find a real "skin tone matching makeup" it's just not a real thing to say the least. You can get close to your skin tone but, all in all each skin tone is so different. The coverage isn't great on this either, as another poster said, you'd think for the price and name brand they'd do a little better.
member-68be4e22b
member-68be4e22b
lapeer,mi
Great for not drying out my skin and it has three shades but if your an in between person you chose the closes one to your skin and as soon as you put it on it maches to your skin
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
I wear this on natural makeup days...it does the skin match thing but I have dry skin and it oxidized on me. I probably won't repurchase
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.