Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

It is truthful in being a smart shade makeup. It blends well to my skin tone no matter if I am sun kissed or not.
Melodee S.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA

I love this foundation! It has spf in it and the right shade will match your skin tone and it doesn't look Cakey.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL

This is great for a primer and it even gets rid of all the dark spots on my face, it was a little watery though
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR

This is a great budget foundation. It is a bit hard to blend. It worked great at matching my skin like magic.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Hope, AR

It turns orange/dark even in the lightest shade. It is patchy after about 2 hours. I wouldn't recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK

I was not impressed with this. It didn't match my skin tone at all. Felt greasy on me. Wouldn't buy again.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN

This is perfect for my olive skin tone. It is the closest I have ever gotten to the true color of my face
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ

Ok, a little too orange for my skin but it does provide decent coverage without looking like foundation
Katie p.
Katie p.
diamond bar, CA

It doesn't match my skin tone, it's way to light for my opinion. This is different for every skin tone
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

I love this product. It blends perfectly with my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. Would recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.