7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I have to say I was a little disappointed. it was not a bad product and that's not saying that I would never use it again I'm not sure why it didn't go in the drawer of my favorites even the eye shadows and I'm not real sure I think maybe I am drawn away from Hell me because of the limit on their colors away shadows and this was over a year ago so they might have gotten more stuff in by now those things and I love by My and I buy all the time is our makeup wipes they are amazing I love that I go through a different kinds of makeup wipes but that's not what this reviews about it's about the foundation but at any rate I'm not one of my favorites not to say I would not buy it again
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I bought this after watching several YouTuber's raving about it. It is horrible! It reminds me of latex paint! I could not wash it off fast enough. It is going back to CVS tomorrow!!!
heather m.
heather m.
This foundation is...odd. I expected it to come out of the bottle pigmented but it was a grey/clear color with little black dots in it. I thought there's no way this is going to turn into foundation. So I rubbed it in and it actually changed color! However, the color was a bit orange, provided no coverage really and highlighted every little bump/dry spot. I might try using this as a touch up product but I don't think I'll be using it as my go-to foundation.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Fort Worth
Review for: Smart Balance 300
Really like this product. After recovering from the initial shock of the product being white, I applied the product and really liked the coverage. It is amazing how well it matches my skin tone and goes on smoothly and blends perfectly, leaving no makeup line.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Definitely not my favorite... You won't find a real "skin tone matching makeup" it's just not a real thing to say the least. You can get close to your skin tone but, all in all each skin tone is so different. The coverage isn't great on this either, as another poster said, you'd think for the price and name brand they'd do a little better.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pittsburg, KS
I used this a long time ago and did not like it much compared to other foundations, it turns out to be slightly orange and not very blendable.
Jaylen H.
Jaylen H.
This is a very light coverage it's a cc cream not a foundation so it isn't supposed to be high coverage. When I wear this I don't even have to blend it down my neck the color matches perfectly. This is great for new comers to makeup who just want there skin tone to look smooth.
member-68be4e22b
member-68be4e22b
lapeer,mi
Great for not drying out my skin and it has three shades but if your an in between person you chose the closes one to your skin and as soon as you put it on it maches to your skin
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Does not accurately match skin tone. In fact, it's about 2-3 shades darker on my skin in the light/medium tone. Benefit is that it does have spf coverage. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. I would for sure test this before buying it to see if it accurately matches your skin tone.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
I wear this on natural makeup days...it does the skin match thing but I have dry skin and it oxidized on me. I probably won't repurchase
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.