Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Bai W.
Bai W.

This doesn't match my skin tone even though I AM light. It leaves an orange tint on my skin. Can't even fix it with some powder.
Mckenna S.
Mckenna S.
Roseburg, OR

I have very fair skin so of course i grabbed the light shade thinking "hopefully this smart shade does it's magic"...well it did not. It looked wayyyy to warm on my skin and didn't give me the desired coverage.
Nou L.
Nou L.

It seemed to blend to match my skin color, but it didn't cover my acne scars at all. I don't think it really is a smart shade foundation because of that. I only got it because I heard a positive review about it from a youtuber. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Stephanie b.
Stephanie b.
Jamestown, KY

This product has a lot of false advertisement. Would not advise to people who like cover to go on smooth an non blotchy
Katrina  E.
Katrina E.
Pawnee, IL

Fail. Was not happy with this product in any way. Didn't provide any coverage at all
ashley f.
ashley f.

I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
chelsea p.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL

This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
tina h.
tina h.
Claremont, NC

I bought this thinking i would like it. I have trouble finding the right shade. This did not work for me at all.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ledgewood, NJ

Despite the "smart shade" name, it barely looks natural. It tends to lean towards the orangey side and makes my skin feel icky.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this! I put it on after my smashbox photofinish primer, put on a little cheek stain over it, then a quick dusting of bare mineral mineral veil & I'm out the door!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.