Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Spring Lake, NC
Matched great but didn't cover my rosacea at all.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Kristan K.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Shellie B.
Shellie B.
Tallahassee , Fl
This make up is very greasy feeling and once I got it blended it didn't match my skin tone at all. :( It was a waste of money and I wouldn't recommend it.
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA
I have a lot of Cherokee Indian in me and have more of a naturally defiant skin tone and none of the shades magically match my skin.
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
judiane H.
judiane H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is definitely perfect for everyday use. Its very lightweight but covers great.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.