BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC
It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Claritza Q.
I got this once out of the blue to just try it and because I was in a hurry but it wasn't my shade. Maybe if I would've found a closer tone it would have been better.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I really liked this Smart Shade Foundation. It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't cover my blemishes as well as I thought it would.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Shannon P.
Amherst, OH
I like the fact that this brand is on sale at the drugstores but sometimes the price is just too expensive for me. Unless it is on sale I will not buy it until it goes on sale.

Sorry but I cant afford expensive make up
Kelly S.
Hyde Park, NY
I like using Almay's Smart Shade Makeup on days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my makeup. The light 100 matches my skin well and it's easy to apply. It gives me enough coverage without feeling heavy at all.
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.