Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Maria L.
Maria L.

I bought thi because i ran out of my Maybelline b cream and decided to try the smart shade technology. lets first stay the product STINKS and not a little but a lot. the mell lingers on you after. it turned a couple shades darker than my actual sking and i felt like my skin was oily after putting it on. tried it a few more times didn't work either.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT

Would rather buy a BB cream, this is not really foundation in my opinion
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY

This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH

More like tinted Moisturizer. It is smooth and creamy but that is about all it's got going for it. I am very light skinned, but I typically have no problem finding a match for my color. This was picked out for me by a make up specialist and I tried it; It was uneven in coloration, and it was too light! I looked like I put face paint on. I tried darker ones, and then it looked muddy and grey tinted. If you need coverage don't buy this. It's sheer and very light to minimal coverage. I would never buy this product!
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI

I tried this product when it first came out. Since I have a tendency to tan, and then lose my tan, easily I wanted something that could adjust with me. I found that it can get patchy. While using it I had to use lotion afterwards to even out the foundation. It also does not provide much coverage. Needless to say I did not purchase this product again.
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

This stuff seems to match up to my skin tone pretty well but it dry my skin out like here is no tomorrow! After applying my skin looks all flakey and rough. I can't handle a product that does that. Its a shame because the color matches nicely before the flaking begins.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA

I've been wanting to find a liquid like foundation that is more like a mosturizer! But I tried two different colors and couldn't get mine to match! Plus it was oily! No no nooo
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA

It doesn't do a thing. It doesn't work at all, save your money.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.