BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily Tanica T.
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20. I find myself needing to touch up around the nose and mouth area.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I didn't like this. It was a cheap knock off and didn't really match my skin tone when I put it on and it had way too much of an orange tone to it. It was a no for me.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Mike H.
Pomona, Ca
This is more of a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation, although it does oxidize a little and change color it is not enough coverage for those who are looking for a full foundation look.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Christina K.
Catawba, VA
Well I did not like it a lot. It does not really cover that well, and I found sometimes when I got some out it would be dark. it don't really turn the color. I would not really buy it again.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Danielle S.
New Bern , NC
Honestly, it is an okay product. I like the formula and texture but it leaves my skin with an orangish tint. I am not sure how much of the "smart shade" technology is true.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.