Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kara B.
Kara B.
bluffton, in

It worked fairly well but sort didn't have much coverage and the color was off (olive skin)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA

I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wichita Falls, TX

I had this product awhile back and I really liked it for about the first two weeks of use. About the third week of having this product I squeezed it out o the tube and it was black. I figured it would still be OK to use since it is supposed to match skin color, but once I put it on it oxidized on me within minutes and just looked like I smeared mud on my face.
Kristi Z.
Kristi Z.

Its alright, it just tends to leave a white residue when i use it
Lysa J.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC

I love this because I am not a huge fan of thick heavy feeling makeup. It is very light airy perfect for those that need something that nurtures without oiling your face. I will be 40 and I love the coverage, my daughter that is 16 loves is on days that she is just out and about going for the more natural look with just a stroke of mascara. I feel this is fairly close to a BB cream with just a slightly more pigment. I am a huge fan a foundation brushes this works very well with one or to be blended with very clean gentle finger tips.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Riverside, CA

Bought the foundation out of curiosity, was excited to try it. I tried this foundation with and without a primer, but I preferred to use it without a primer. Feels light weight and smooth on the skin, but to be honest it seems more like another BB cream. The coverage is very light, perfect for a day when you don't feel like weighing your skin down.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL

I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Kenesha B.
Kenesha B.
North Las Vegas, NV

When I first started to wear make up I pick this up first. It wasn't costly and it was very is to pick (shade wise). Very is to apply, keeps my skin moisturize, and works like a face primer.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL

I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
amanda b.
amanda b.
Saginaw, MI

Amazing for people who have a hard time finding their color, and a light coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.