BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melanie K.
I would have given this 5 stars but I wish that it had better coverage. It does a great job of skin tone matching but I still have to wear a good amount of concealer
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Kelly S.
Hyde Park, NY
I like using Almay's Smart Shade Makeup on days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my makeup. The light 100 matches my skin well and it's easy to apply. It gives me enough coverage without feeling heavy at all.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Danielle G.
Every single shade of Almay is too dark for my skin. I look Snooki-orange whenever I wear their makeup. I'm very disappointed with every single one of their products.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Cyla S.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this in light. I'm naturally a bit pale, although it made me look like a ghost. Too oily for my taste, as well. There was no coverage, unfortunately! I wanted to love this, as I love Almay- but I just couldn't. Used for three weeks and still the big NO.
Mimi K.
Fresno, CA
What more can you expect from a drugstore brand? Couldn't really match my skin tone but my friend seems to rave about it. I did like the coverage just not the colors.
Chrysti P.
Canton, GA
This is a great product that blends really well with your coloring. For some of the other reviews, they were probably starting in the wrong shade group.. This product has a nice light feel that will not leave you with sweat streaks or rubbing off on clothes.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.