Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA

I really like almay I have used them for along time and never really had any breakouts or anything. Considering I'm am not the type to take my makeup off everysingle night like I should. Colors are great and blend well
tonya v.
tonya v.
Epping, NH

This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cost, TX

I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Norco, Ca

Doesn't clog pores and matches pretty well to your skin tone. a little goes long way
Apryl J.
Apryl J.
Dayton, OH

This product works for me= I have oily skin that is prone to break=outs. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and have seen great improvement in my skin!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I first started using the product because I was tired of my face feeling oily after I applied foundation and the foundation not blending well leaving streaks. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is super light, easy to apply and blends well with my uneven skin tone. I can barely tell I have it on! Added bonus, it has SPF in it.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Butler, Pa

I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN

I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Megan M.
Megan M.

I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too thin and did not cover well at all.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Shelton, CT

I honestly love this foundation it blended well and matches my asking tone to the T. I would definitely buy this product and try other of Almay as well.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.