Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Aman S.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA

The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut

This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA

This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
amanda b.
amanda b.
Saginaw, MI

Amazing for people who have a hard time finding their color, and a light coverage
Boni L.
Boni L.
Clinton, MA

I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rocklin, CA

This is a great foundation if you prefer very light coverage. Since it blends in with your skin so well, it does not do much to cover up blemishes, dark circles, etc. I do like how it felt, but I prefer a tinted moisturizer.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX

Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.