BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I do not love this foundation! It separated from my other makeup and made me look like I was wearing a mask and the color did not change at all if anything it oxidized and went darker than my skin
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID
I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL
I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Anna K.
Boone, NC
I found that this product would not match my skin. I have pinker undertones and this came out yellow. I like the consistency but even when I did try and wear it felt like it cakes up and what did not look caked on it looked like it had disappeared. Which is not what anyone wants, or you would not wear makeup.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up and was so excited because I am super pale and can't find foundations light enough. I tried it out (the lightest shade) and it "changed" to two shades darker than my skin tone! Also it was VERY orange. It may work if you have a spray tan....
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA
I love how it matches your skin tone on the spot
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.