BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Eva P.
Manalapan, NJ
I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
zoe p.
Nampa, ID
I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Katy M.
Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I didn't like this. It was a cheap knock off and didn't really match my skin tone when I put it on and it had way too much of an orange tone to it. It was a no for me.
Megan J.
I tried this product before and it seemed to just leave make-up lines on my face. I did not find that it blended very well in comparison to other foundations I have used.
Emily Tanica T.
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20. I find myself needing to touch up around the nose and mouth area.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.