BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
My co worker showed me this and it really does change into your skin compection. The thing is, it gave me NO coverage what so ever. So I guess this would be better as a BB Cream or something.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
Honestly, it is an okay product. I like the formula and texture but it leaves my skin with an orangish tint. I am not sure how much of the "smart shade" technology is true.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Katy M.
Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Cyla S.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this in light. I'm naturally a bit pale, although it made me look like a ghost. Too oily for my taste, as well. There was no coverage, unfortunately! I wanted to love this, as I love Almay- but I just couldn't. Used for three weeks and still the big NO.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Jennifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I am not sure if I got a bad one or what but this does not seem to have color adjustin properties I also have dry skin and its not dryin to the skin but for some reason where i tend to get drier this mskes it look patchy
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.