Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
april g.
april g.
Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
This makeup isn't really that great. Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone and I am really fair skinned. It just made me look orange tinted. I would recommend covergirl's aquasmoothrs foundation or BB Cream instead of this.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls church , VA
I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Spring Lake, NC
Matched great but didn't cover my rosacea at all.
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
Mount Carmel, IL
I don't hate this foundation, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. I thought the coverage was okay, and the smell wasn't bad either. I don't see any smart shade to it, I felt regardless which one I tried I couldn't find my perfect match. It also ended up breaking me out.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ogden, UT
I suffer from acne scars, this foundation blends in perfectly and leaves my skin lookinh flawless! Couldn't be without it!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
Amazing!!!!! Love this. Nice coverage. Smooth. Just get it
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
This is my summer foundation. I love it! It's lightweight, I don't feel like I have make-up on. The shade matches perfectly (how do they do that).
Tesla H.
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.