BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Emily Tanica T.
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20. I find myself needing to touch up around the nose and mouth area.
Pamela B.
Topock, AZ
This foundation does not match to your skin tone. I had the lightest shade and it made my face look orange. It went on nicely than it started to get cakey looking. At the end of the day my face was numerous shades and looked dry. Definently wouldn't recommend it.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID
I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Ramona S.
This product has a light coverage and id say almost like a BB cream. but its an okay product i would recommend setting this product. and blot if you have oily skin..
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This made my skin very greasy. I couldn't match my skin perfectly so felt like i had to use allot and then it just looked very un natural would not recommended this.
Shannon P.
Amherst, OH
I like the fact that this brand is on sale at the drugstores but sometimes the price is just too expensive for me. Unless it is on sale I will not buy it until it goes on sale.

Sorry but I cant afford expensive make up
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.