Add a Photo

Photos (50)
jessica b.
jessica b.
Danville, AR
Looks cakedup, not blendable at all, looks wierd color, and wears out after an hour or sooo :(
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Almay always has nice shades and long lasting foundations among other items. Colors for every skin tone.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
This product is a good light weight foundation, but doesn't cover up all the imperfections like i hoped. I also couldn't find my skin tone in that perfect shade.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Agoura Hills, CA
When I first bought this i was disappointed with the coverage. After a while though i have found myself using it all the time as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Great for a natural look, or add power over it for better coverage and all the benefits!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
I have used Almay products for a long time because they are the only makeup brand that makes shades that I can use with my super fair skin. I love this foundation because it blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and doesn't show a line because it's too dark like most others that I have tried. I also use the powder with it, and the finish to my skin is flawless and you can't tell that I am wearing makeup
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I really liked this product, althought i thought it was very expensive for an almay product
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Long Beach, MS
This product not only left my skin very oily it also made my face break out really bad!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.