BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Bonney R.
Austin, TX
This product is okay. I mainly used to use it when I would go spray tanning, and had no idea what color my skin would be once it was ok to shower and get all the stuff off of my skin. It really does blend, and is a really cool chameleon effect when putting it on.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Megan J.
I tried this product before and it seemed to just leave make-up lines on my face. I did not find that it blended very well in comparison to other foundations I have used.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Jackie S.
Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID
I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.