Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
This foundation is great! Love that it can blend to just the right color, even between seasons. In early spring I was quite pasty and kept the same foundation which still worked for me in mid summer when I had a nice glow!
Armani D.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Marcela P.
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I didn't find that it gave me enough coverage to be a foundation. I think it's more of a light BB cream of some sort. I didn't like this product.
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
I thought this makeup was horrible unless my skin is horrible it did not match my skin tone
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Grantsville, UT
I am fortunate that I very rarely have blemishes, and have no scars etc to cover. My skin is on the dry side. I like this foundation because it has sheer coverage and feels natural. If you need more coverage that isn't for you. Also, there isn't a color option for darker skin tones.
maddie w.
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Emily A.
Emily A.
La Porte, IN
Ive been pretty skeptical about this foundation. But once I saw it in action with a patient of mine I was floored by how well it worked. The coverage is pretty amazing and I love that it dries like a powder. Plus a little goes a long way. Sadly my skin is breaking out more since using it. So thats why I gave it 4 outta 5. Atm it shall be my go to foundation.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
I hate this stuff! I tried the Smart Shade based on reviews that I had read and when I got it, on the package it states "hypoallergenic" I will preface by saying that I have had breakouts from makeup products before, but you know just a few pimples here and there sort of thing. Well the smart shade foundation after a few hours I noticed my face was hurting a little, so I washed my makeup off. The next morning I woke up with a full blown painfully red rash all over my entire face. It hurt SO bad, I've NEVER experienced this sort of reaction before. I e-mailed them and they told me I could send the product to them for a full refund, which is the only reason it's not getting an "F".
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.