BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily Tanica T.
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20. I find myself needing to touch up around the nose and mouth area.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Mike H.
Pomona, Ca
This is more of a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation, although it does oxidize a little and change color it is not enough coverage for those who are looking for a full foundation look.
Jessica M.
Charlotte, NC
It's orange, blotchy, and doesn't look good at all. It also has kind of a grainy texture to it. I had it a year ago so unless they changed the formula I wouldn't waste your money with it.
Shannon P.
Amherst, OH
I like the fact that this brand is on sale at the drugstores but sometimes the price is just too expensive for me. Unless it is on sale I will not buy it until it goes on sale.

Sorry but I cant afford expensive make up
Justean D.
Kansas city, KS
This foundation is nice because it does shade match to your skin, which is pretty amazing. However, I like some coverage in my foundations... this had none. I also have dry skin & it made me look pretty oily. Definitely not something I would purchase again.
kialey h.
Arroyo Grande, CA
It comes out a very light color and when applied I feel like it gets a lot darker than it was intended to be and is very splotchy. It made my skin tones uneven and had very low coverage.
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This made my skin very greasy. I couldn't match my skin perfectly so felt like i had to use allot and then it just looked very un natural would not recommended this.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.