Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL

I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Kenesha B.
Kenesha B.
North Las Vegas, NV

When I first started to wear make up I pick this up first. It wasn't costly and it was very is to pick (shade wise). Very is to apply, keeps my skin moisturize, and works like a face primer.
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I used this more as a base far to light of a coverage for me. will never purchase again.
Nina W.
Nina W.

I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH

The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL

It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE

Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.