Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shehzeb K.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA

I've dabbled into drug store brand foundation. I'd have to say this is light enough to wear day to day--obviously it isn't for mature skin, so ladies beware. It worked on my skin pretty well, and all I used was the Aveeno Calming moisturizer under it, no primer. It's light, doesn't feel heavy, or sticky. It goes on like lotion (white), and conforms to your skin tone .
Laura M.
Laura M.
Plano, IL

I was recently diagnosed with Rosacea and have been on the hunt for a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin anymore that it already is. I did some research and found that the Almay brand has hypoallergenic products so I decided to try this foundation. It doesn't have any perfumes or alcohol so my face doesn't burn or feel irritated. This foundation glides on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey, even throughout the day. My only issue is the coverage. Don't get me wrong this foundation does cover the majority of my redness, but acne scarring isn't100% covered. I also like the fact that the foundation gives my skin a luminous look to it. I would totally recommend this foundation, especially to individuals with sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN

This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME

Well, for starters does not match your color at all! It's really oily, and doesn't cover anything! Not worth it trust me...
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN

This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI

Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Tammy Z.
Tammy Z.
N Arlington, NJ

I felt like it just didn't work for me I didn't like they way in felt on my skin and it didn't match well
Kyrl H.
Kyrl H.
Trinidad and Tobago

Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.