Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Janna L.
Janna L.

Ive been using this for a few months now, and it leaves my skin more prone to breakouts. This product is not really suited for people who have oily skin. If you are trying to cover up scarring, acne, or uneven skin tone, you are better off with a foundation.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA

I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Monty S.
Monty S.
Fort Polk, LA

I was excited to buy this product to only be disappointed. It didn't cover well and didn't last. I just didn't like the lack of coverage.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA

I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA

I don't wear a full face of makeup very often, but when I do I use my Almay Smart Shade in light. It feels like a lotion on my face which to me is fine because I don't like feeling like I have 3 inches of goop on my face. There have been a couple of occasions where the color is a little off, but it does not happen often. I always try to shake the bottle a bit to make sure the different colors inside get mixed. The smell is not great but honestly what makeup smells amazing?
Nik H.
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I was not happy with how the coverage was. It didn't blend with my skin tone.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.

This makeup isn't really that great. Even the lightest color didn't match my skin tone and I am really fair skinned. It just made me look orange tinted. I would recommend covergirl's aquasmoothrs foundation or BB Cream instead of this.
Salina A.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA

This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Waltham, MA

Doesn't blend very well. You have to go a whole shade lighter for the foundation to look relatively close to you skin color.
Kendra p.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM

It does what its supposed to and it looks pretty good all day long, but If I forget to wash it off at night I break out the next day!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.