BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO
I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA
And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I purchased the medium shade and was pleased as punch when it changed to match my skin tone. It was not an exact match but worked well enough for light coverage. Overall it was ho hum, not worth purchasing again but fun to try for awhile.
Varsha N.
Varsha N.
Elk Grove , Ca
I tried this prpduct thinking it would be great everyday alternative to foundation. While it did match my skin tone, it doesn't give me very much coverage. At times, it didn't look like i had any makeup on at all. I would rather go for a BB cream or tinted moisturizer.
Laticia V.
Laticia V.
Kewanee, IL
Kind of thick but long lasting!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hyattsville, MD
This is not shade-sensing at all basically it changes from white to the color on the bottle, however with that being said it does blend well. I say this foundation is light to medium coverage and is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It's very light.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Escondido, CA
So, when I saw this product, I thought "omg, FINALLY something i don't have to try to match to my skin!", and it works....sometimes. Maybe about 50% of the time it sort of matches my skin tone, the other 50% of the time, it comes out to this completely ridiculous shade of brown that is no where even remotely close to my fair-freckled skin. In addition, it leaves a pretty unpleasant tacky feeling on my skin.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed this product. It gave moderate coverage and was similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't recommend for anyone who needs much coverage because this will not provide it but to cancel out some redness, this is a great product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I found this on clearance at Target and decided to give it a try. The Smart Shade... "technology" is an interesting one because every once in awhile when I'm blending it in to my skin I do find darker streaks coming through. I wish I knew how the Smart Shade aspect worked.

I also use Maybelline's BB cream and a foundation from Sonia Kashuk and Almay is the only stuff that lasts all day long. I give it props for that.

I use this in conjunction with their concealer and the coverage is good enough for me but I'm not looking for something that appears photoshopped.

Note that all Target had at the time was the lightest shade. Had there been more options I would have gone up a shade but the lightest shade seems to be a good match for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.