Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Saba J.
Saba J.

I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Indian Trail, NC

I'm not sure how this foundation isn't at an A rating because its amazing. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, no drug store brand is going to give it to you. This product is easily blendable and able to be built to a medium coverage. I love that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and I also love the science behind the makeup. It goes from white, to your skin tone with the warming of your fingers or skin. I would say this foundation is one step up from a BB cream, and like I said if your looking to cover acne, scars, rosacia, etc...drug store makeup won't help. Try Lock-It by Kat Von D for full coverage.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, In

This product made my skin oily and only matched my skin tone sometimes. It would blend well sometimes and not so well other times.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Swannanoa, NC

I love my Almay Smart Shade! It is my go to foundation. I like that it goes on light and stays light. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I use a lot of Almay products because they do not cause me to break out.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA

Did not match my skin tone as advertised and did not provide any coverage.
natalie p.
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA

While the technology behind this product matching your skin tone with perfection, this is hardly foundation. I think that they should sell the product as tinted moisturizer. It would be more accurate. This makeup is very sheer and does not provide any coverage whatsoever.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA

I tried this in hopes that I would love it. Who doesn't want a foundation that matches your skin tone? While it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or greasy, it leaves a lot to be desired. I found the coverage wasn't so smart. In fact, I don't recommend this if you need to cover any blemishes or dark spots. This also comes off very easily and is not waterproof. I definitely don't plan on buying this product again.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL

Not the worst foundation I've ever tried but also nowhere near the best. The lightest shade was too light and the next shade up was too dark. I always have this problem so I thought the smart shade would be my answer. It wasn't. I wont buy again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.