Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jana K.
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
I loved this foundation even though I have oily skin.
I prefer powders, but even as a person with oily skin, I loved this foundation!
Donna N. Jeff T.
Donna N. Jeff T.
Kittanning, PA
Almay is one of my daughter's favorite foundations. I prefer a thicker cream for my foundations though. This doesn't give the coverage I'm looking for.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this foundation. it is an okay product but tends to be very oily however the color matched my skin tone very well
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have got this from influenster and its a good product to give a try i like it its bot bad i think everyone should give a try on it
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS
Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Alamogordo, NM
I liked this when I first bought it, however my foundation lasts me awhile because I do not use it everyday and within 2 months it started changing colors. It became a darker tint :/
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
I love this stuff!!!!
Iraida L.
Iraida L.
El Paso, TX
It matched my skin perfectly which I was excited for because my skin tone is beige with a yellow under tone and it is really hard to find something close to that. But the down side is that it's to watery so it doesn't really cover blemishes. Another thing I didn't like was that it left my skin feeling oily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Signal Hill, CA
Only 4 hour wear max :(
Marylyn W.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I love all Almay products because they all work for me and with great prices.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.