Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Aurielle R.
Aurielle R.
Hagerstown, MD

I have kind of a fickle complexion (sometimes it's great, sometimes it needs some major help!) and this foundation is wonderful when I don't have a lot of blemishes. It really does match my skin tone perfectly. However, its perfect matching becomes a problem when I do have a lot of blemishes because it matches the redness slightly, too! I fix that just by using concealer with it, but sometimes I just go with a foundation that has a more opaque coverage on the bad-complexion days!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Danville, AR

Looks cakedup, not blendable at all, looks wierd color, and wears out after an hour or sooo :(
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Almay always has nice shades and long lasting foundations among other items. Colors for every skin tone.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY

The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH

This product is a good light weight foundation, but doesn't cover up all the imperfections like i hoped. I also couldn't find my skin tone in that perfect shade.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Agoura Hills, CA

When I first bought this i was disappointed with the coverage. After a while though i have found myself using it all the time as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Great for a natural look, or add power over it for better coverage and all the benefits!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN

I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS

I have used Almay products for a long time because they are the only makeup brand that makes shades that I can use with my super fair skin. I love this foundation because it blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and doesn't show a line because it's too dark like most others that I have tried. I also use the powder with it, and the finish to my skin is flawless and you can't tell that I am wearing makeup
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville, MA

I really liked this product, althought i thought it was very expensive for an almay product
Erica F.
Erica F.
Hatboro, PA

I love the Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I started using it because my mom put in it my stocking two years ago, and I keep buying the same kind! It isn't too heavy and it's great with a powder finish as well. It's my mom's go too foundation as well!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.