BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
This product is not for girls with oily skin. I was an oil slick after 30 minutes. It provided very sheer coverage. It wasn't quite what I was looking for or expecting.
B. H.
Great foundation and the brand and quality of the brand is amazing, I prefer almay brand when it comes to cosmetics, beautiful coverage and shades to match your skin tone
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Katie K.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this product because I can have sensitive skin. But I didn't feel like the finish lasted all day. I thought that at the end of the day, it had worn off somewhat.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff doesn't work, it doesn't cover anything and it doesn't match you skin tone. what it does do is disappear and leaver your skin either lighter or darker than normal
Bonney R.
Austin, TX
This product is okay. I mainly used to use it when I would go spray tanning, and had no idea what color my skin would be once it was ok to shower and get all the stuff off of my skin. It really does blend, and is a really cool chameleon effect when putting it on.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
Bottom line this product is not intended for women of color! It does not match our skin tones properly and leaves the skin looking pale and ashy! I will not buy again/
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.