Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI

Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Tammy Z.
Tammy Z.
N Arlington, NJ

I felt like it just didn't work for me I didn't like they way in felt on my skin and it didn't match well
Kyrl H.
Kyrl H.
Trinidad and Tobago

Luba L.
Luba L.
Madison, WI

My skin is combination but since it got dry it has been working hoorrible. I have a lighter skin tone but its cold out so usually my nose and cheesks are red. One day i put this on and MY FACE WAS ORANGE like the fruit i looked like i had bad bronzer on
Kara B.
Kara B.
bluffton, in

It worked fairly well but sort didn't have much coverage and the color was off (olive skin)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA

I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wichita Falls, TX

I had this product awhile back and I really liked it for about the first two weeks of use. About the third week of having this product I squeezed it out o the tube and it was black. I figured it would still be OK to use since it is supposed to match skin color, but once I put it on it oxidized on me within minutes and just looked like I smeared mud on my face.
Kristi Z.
Kristi Z.

Its alright, it just tends to leave a white residue when i use it
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.