BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Katy M.
Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Christina K.
Salem, VA
Well I did not like it a lot. It does not really cover that well, and I found sometimes when I got some out it would be dark. it don't really turn the color. I would not really buy it again.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID
I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I didn't like this. It was a cheap knock off and didn't really match my skin tone when I put it on and it had way too much of an orange tone to it. It was a no for me.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.