Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kassidy P.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA

I've been using this foundation for a while now. Although it isn't the best I've ever used, it's a pretty decent product. It matches my skin color pretty well so I'm happy with that. My only little problem with it is that it doesn't quite cover my blemishes. Sometimes it just feels as if I'm only applying sunscreen, not foundation.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Utica, NY

Doesnot do what it says
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Harvey, IL

It's not the best but it will do if your on a budget. I love the texture but it's not very good for all over coverage.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Albertville, MN

When I bought this product I was extremely excited to use it! I thought it would match my skin complexion perfectly. Oh boy was I wrong, it almost looked blotchy and I applied it with my fingers and two separate brushes. I used a moisturizer and a primer two separate times it never looked any better. Usually Almay has good quality products but this is definitely one to avoid! I was not impressed at all.
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI

I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Shehzeb K.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA

I've dabbled into drug store brand foundation. I'd have to say this is light enough to wear day to day--obviously it isn't for mature skin, so ladies beware. It worked on my skin pretty well, and all I used was the Aveeno Calming moisturizer under it, no primer. It's light, doesn't feel heavy, or sticky. It goes on like lotion (white), and conforms to your skin tone .
Laura M.
Laura M.
Plano, IL

I was recently diagnosed with Rosacea and have been on the hunt for a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin anymore that it already is. I did some research and found that the Almay brand has hypoallergenic products so I decided to try this foundation. It doesn't have any perfumes or alcohol so my face doesn't burn or feel irritated. This foundation glides on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey, even throughout the day. My only issue is the coverage. Don't get me wrong this foundation does cover the majority of my redness, but acne scarring isn't100% covered. I also like the fact that the foundation gives my skin a luminous look to it. I would totally recommend this foundation, especially to individuals with sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN

This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.