BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Eva P.
New Brunswick, NJ
I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
Mike H.
Pomona, Ca
This is more of a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation, although it does oxidize a little and change color it is not enough coverage for those who are looking for a full foundation look.
Alondra D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this once and left my face looking really oily. I started breaking out all over my face. Could be different for someone else but this product didn't work for me.
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Christina K.
Salem, VA
Well I did not like it a lot. It does not really cover that well, and I found sometimes when I got some out it would be dark. it don't really turn the color. I would not really buy it again.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
Bottom line this product is not intended for women of color! It does not match our skin tones properly and leaves the skin looking pale and ashy! I will not buy again/
Katy M.
Purchased this a while ago when it first came out. It left a white tint to my skin and never really didn't much of anything else. Was so unimpressed by this product.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.