7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaara K.
Kaara K.
Blaine, WA
I've used this in the past and the coverage was ok, but I'm on the very pale side and the lightest shade is not nearly light enough for me. So it obviously doesn't adjust to every skin tone like it says. I do like the consistency of it though.
Khristina L.
Khristina L.
I love this product. It works really great only after about a half hour I put it on my face gets really oily, however I found that if I set it with powder it won't oil as much. But I do love how easily it can match my skin tone unlike other product foundations I've used.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This product works well as a tinted moisturizer. Don't expect full coverage from this. If you have decent skin and just looking for an extra glow, this is nice. Lately ive developed sun spots/freckles and need fuller coverage so i wont be purchasing it again.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I have fair I have fair skin that is hard to match. Everything is always a little too light or a little too dark. This was perfect. I liked it even more when summer came and I had a tan, it still matched. I don't wear foundation every day, I prefer bb cream, but when I do, it's this.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
I love this foundation 100%.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Totally recommend!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
One of the best alternatives tonusing foundation! It didn't make my face feel caked on andi did notice a difference in my skin after using this product!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Senath, MO
I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Anjelica P.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
So I heard about this product when it first came out and I wanted to try it. I bought it and it did not work for me. It left my face streaky and the beads never did what they had to do. It did not match with my very fair skin and I got the lightest color. It made me look "Orange".
Tris M.
Tris M.
Torrance, CA
And it feels really heavy when i wear it. would not re purchase it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.