BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie K.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I tried this product out a few years ago and I wasn't too happy with it. I got the color closet to skin tone and when I applied it, it turned darker on me, then it was on the package. It was difficult for me to remove with my make up remover and it felt very heavy.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Yolanda P.
I love this foundation. It makes my face as if I have no makeup and it matches my skin tone. It is lightweight and it has a sheer coverage. The price is great and it is long lasting. I still continue purchasing this product.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
I don't like this product I'm pretty olive toned and when i put it on it was so patchy and the color was way darker then my skin after it finished drying i just hated it
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
I tried this product and it was great when you were out with friends and all had to touch up your makeup but i did not like how it was kind of watery-like and did not cover enough by itself. Its great if you have no blemishes and are trying to even out skin tone only.
Emily B.
The color matched my skin well, but my the foundation itself was very thin and did not provide much coverage. This product was great if you only need light coverage, but for a more complete foundation, it's not the best choice.
Karleigh G.
This item isn't bad but it's not the best I've tried. it did really well on covering up my blemishes and matched my skin tone really well, but it made my face very oily.
Jennifer O.
I usually like Almay products, but I'm not loving this foundation. It does a nice job of blending and finding your shade, but it feels heavy as the day goes on and it makes my skin feel greasy.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I have very sensitive skin and do not like to wear a lot of makeup. Almay Smart Shade foundation is great for that look! It covers any redness/blemishes without the heaviness other foundations
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.