Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL

I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.

I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA

I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL

If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Auburn, AL

I used to use this a lot when I was younger and unsure of my make-up choice color. The color matching was pretty well, but it was a really wet feeling and it just didn't sit well on my skin. The beads used felt weird, too, almost scratchy. I kept feeling like I needed to keep re-applying it because it didn't seem to be providing any coverage.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY

Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL

I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.